▓ ↷ Rejected Hugs

Secrets and Wishes [Oneshot Request Shop] [BUSY] + [OFFICIAL TUMBLR IS HERE. #yehet]

 

request #14

rejected hugs

 

Minseok likes everything – okay, maybe not everything. Let’s just say that he’s not into skinship, especially that thing you call when you wrap your arms around someone?

Oh yeah, a hug.

Yup, Kim Minseok is never a fan of hugs. And his boyfriend is no exception.


“Baozi!” Minseok felt Sehun’s arms snaking around his waist from the back and he let out a small sigh. Sehun has always been the clingy type of boyfriend and wow, he should definitely ask himself why he agreed to be his boyfriend.

“Hey Sehun.” Minseok tried to flash a smile at Sehun’s direction but Sehun was holding on a little too tightly around Minseok’s waist, preventing him to turn around. He let out another deep sigh before letting a smile form on his lips.

“Sehun, please let me go. I need to work.”

“But-“

“Sehun.” Minseok lowered his voice and Sehun reluctantly removed his arms around Minseok. Sehun’s eyes moved towards Minseok, who was busy computing the equations.

Next time.

Sehun nodded his head, determined that Minseok won’t reject his hugs again. And he knows exactly who to go to for some tips.


“What do you want this time?” Baekhyun grumbled as he scratched his head, making Chanyeol let a laugh escape his lips as he wraps his arms around Baekhyun lovingly. Sehun made a face at their direction, making Baekhyun scowl and snap at him.

“You know, I didn’t wake up early this morning to see you make faces at me.” Baekhyun snapped and Sehun’s lips turned into a smirk as he leaned over the table, placing his elbows at the table. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, urging the younger male to say his request.

“I’m here to ask for some tips.”

“You?! Ask us for tips?! Has Oh Sehun really fall head over heels in love with Kim Minseok-“

“Shut up!” Sehun clamped a hand over Chanyeol’s mouth, who looked quite shocked at Sehun’s sudden action. Baekhyun scowled once more but made no move to stop Sehun, which gave a sense of satisfaction. Chanyeol quickly put his palms on Sehun’s chest and pushed him as hard as he can, making Sehun stumble slightly, due to the force.

“Okay, I get it. You’re head over heels-“ Sehun quickly threw a glare at Chanyeol’s direction and Baekhyun almost fell over his chair, laughing at Chanyeol’s puppy-like frightened expression. Chanyeol nodded obediently as he lowered his head, a small pout forming on his lips.

“You’re so adorable.” Baekhyun cooed happily as he leaned over to peck Chanyeol’s cheek but unfortunately, their moment was broken by Sehun, who was looking at them disapprovingly. Sehun clucked his tongue before sitting down on the chair.

“Anyway, I need to find some ways so I can hug Minseok.” Sehun’s famous ‘I’m-serious-right-now’ look plus, his ridiculous problem made Baekhyun and Chanyeol double in laughter up to the point that Chanyeol fell over his chair, landing first on the floor.

Sehun tried to hide under the table and wished that a black hole would swallow him right now because come on, who wants to be caught with a bunch of dumbos like them?

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” Chanyeol was still laughing loudly and Sehun was thankful because there are no other customers in the café, except for them. Baekhyun helped Chanyeol get on his seat while the two idiots (As Sehun thinks so) continue to laugh.

“W-What’s your problem again?” Baekhyun bit down on his lip to stop himself from laughing too hard but unfortunately, one jab on the ribs by Chanyeol made Baekhyun double in laughter once more.

“Tell me again why I became friends with you.” Sehun tried to raise his voice over the couple’s laughter and glowered at them, making them shut their mouth in an instant.

“Okay, moving on,” Sehun relaxed and went back to sit on the chair while glowering at them, just in case they become extremely stupid again. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow as he leaned his elbows over the elbows and studied Sehun for a while before clucking his tongue in disapproval.

“Why are you being so problematic about this? Isn’t Minseok hyung the type who likes skinship?” He looked over at Chanyeol, who was already dozing off in his eat, his legs spread out under the table. Sehun and Baekhyun both rolled his eyes at the giant before moving back to business.

Sehun’s lips formed into a pout as he spread out his legs under the table, hitting one of Chanyeol’s legs in the process.

“If he likes skinship, I wouldn’t be stressful over this problem.” Sehun shook his head ruthlessly and Baekhyun sighed, feeling tired from laughing too much a while ago. He grabbed a pen and the tissue lying on the table on top before proceeding to write something on it.

Later, he passed Sehun the tissue and dragged the sleeping Chanyeol out of the café, even before Sehun can protest. The café was strangely quiet without them and Sehun let a sigh escape his lips as he browsed the things that Baekhyun wrote on the tissue.

Now, Sehun is wondering why the heck he asked advice from them.


“Xiumin-ah~” Sehun almost cringed at how his voice actually sounded right now. Minseok raised his head and stared back at Sehun with confusion written all over his face.

“What is it-“ Minseok was taken back when Sehun attacked him with a hug, wrapping his arms around Minseok like a koala on a tree

“What are you doing?”

“Hugging you.” Sehun mumbled when Minseok pushed him away and he sighed before standing up to grab his coat.

“I don’t know what has gotten into you but,” Minseok just shook his head while he was still in mid-sentence before moving out of the door while muttering incoherent words to himself.

Sehun fell back first on the bed as he let out an exaggerated sigh, frustrated that Baekhyun’s advices are not working at all.

 Nope, not all.


Minseok trudged towards the door; his line of vision was starting to become blurry and he felt the tiredness slowly drowning. Right now, he just wants to fall on his bed and sleep all day but his stupid homework just had to make him stay for an additional of three hours in the stupid library.

Ah, home sweet home.

Minseok just wanted to hug the floor but he held himself for doing such thing and went straight to the bedroom, where Sehun is probably sleeping right now. He turned the doorknob, once he arrived at the bedroom and pushed it open, only to see a nicely arranged bed.

Ah, where is he?

Minseok’s lips turned down in discontentment as his eyes glanced over at the clock nearby.

10:55 P.M

Minseok’s eyes widened at the time and he felt the panic rising inside of him a he glanced around, trying to find his phone when he heard his familiar ringtone. He rushed towards the bag that he has dropped a while on the couch, without much of his knowledge and saw his phone’s screen lit up.

He peeked at the sender and he heaved a sigh when he realized that Sehun had sent him a text. He quickly opened it and heaved another deep sigh of relief when he read it.

Sehun claimed that he’s out with Baekhyun and Chanyeol and they’ll be back before 11:15 P.M. Minseok closed his eyes and let out a sigh and trudged his way towards the bedroom, ready to go to sleep. But then again, there’s a thing called surprises, right?


“Baozi! I’m home!” Sehun’s voice resounded against the walls of the apartment but only silence greeted him. He walked towards the bedroom, hoping Minseok is sleeping already and bingo, he’s right. A smile formed in his lips as he watched Minseok sleep peacefully from the doorframe.

Just then, an idea entered his mind and wow, he still can’t believe that he actually asked advice from those two idiots (Baekhyun and Chanyeol) when he’s actually smarter than them.

Sehun moved behind Minseok and quietly wrapped his arms around Minseok’s waist, careful not to wake him up. Noticing that Minseok didn’t wake up, he fully wrapped his arms around Minseok a little too fast, which made Minseok shake slightly.

Minseok’s eyes snapped open and when he turned around, a bloodcurdling scream was heard.

“AH!” He shouted as he quickly hit Sehun on the head with a pillow, making Sehun wince slightly. Minseok’s screams were put into a halt when he finally realized it is Sehun all along.

“Sehun?” Minseok’s voice turned into a sleepy one as his eyes slowly became droopy. Sehun bit down on his lower lip and moved to his side of the bed without saying anything.

“Hey, is something wrong?” Minseok’s worried voice reached Sehun’s ears and Sehun tried his best to fake a smile but Minseok was sharp enough to know that he’s lying. Minseok let out a sigh before putting his chin on Sehun’s shoulder and looked at him with puppy eyes, hoping to get the answer out of him.

Sehun softly laughed before turning to Minseok before sighing again and leaning his forehead against Minseok.

“Why do you always reject my hugs? I feel so disappointed every time that happens.” Minseok’s expression softened as he watched Sehun lower his head and a pout forming on his lips. A sigh escaped Minseok’s lips before he hesitantly wrapped his arms around Sehun and pull him tightly in for a tight hug.

Sehun froze, not able to comprehend what was happening. Sehun reluctantly returned the hug and he felt his insides melt slightly when Minseok pulled him in even tighter.

“I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know you felt that way.” Minseok softly whispered to Sehun and unknowingly, a smile formed on Sehun’s lips as he comfortably laid his head against Minseok’s shoulder.

“Promise me you won’t reject my hugs anymore?” Sehun raised his head and looked straight at Minseok’s eyes, which soften. He pecked Sehun forehead and chuckled before nodding his head.

“I promise.”