Chapter 3

Mortis Amor (On-Hold)

YongHwa’s POV:

 

“Yah! Jungshin-ah! Cook something!” I screamed at our maknae.

 

“Why me?!” he shouted.

 

“Why you? That’s simple, because you are the only person who can cook here. Now cook something for us.” I saw Jungshin didn’t move an inch from his seat. I nudged at Jonghyun and pointed at our maknae.

 

“Hyung my Judo moves are becoming rusty,” he said, and then looked at Jungshin, “Jungshin-ah! Wanna be my dummy?!” Jonghyun continued.

 

The moment Jonghyun said that, I saw how Jungshin’s eyes became big as if it was going to fall off, he then quickly went to the kitchen, but before going there he said to Jonghyun,

 

“Sorry hyung. I need to prepare for our breakfast.”

 

Me and Jonghyun looked at each other and laughed our off.

 

---

 

Egg, bacon, rice and hot chocolate, that is what Jungshin prepared for our breakfast. During breakfast we talked about how each of our life is doing.

 

“Minhyuk-ah, how are you and Krystal these past few days?”  I asked our second to the youngest.

 

“Not so good Hyung.” I was shocked from what I have heard from him. We were all shock. He and Krystal have been together for 4 years.

 

“What happened?” Jungshin asked.

 

Minhyuk looked at us with his sad eyes, while we were waiting for his answer.

 

“We are falling apart. Or falling out of love, maybe. I really don’t know what happened.” We felt the pain when he said those words. He loves Krystal to bits. We witnessed that. And we know Krystal loves him too.

 

“So now you will let the two of you fall apart. Do something before it’s too late.” Jonghyun said to Minhyuk.

 

Wait Jonghyun?! We looked at Jonghyun with puzzled expression. Never in our wildest dream will we picture Jonghyun saying advices about love. He looked at us back with I-Need-To-Spank-Him-The-Truth face.

 

“Enough about me, how about you Hyung?” the second to the youngest asked me.

 

“Hmm. The usual… Composing and –“I was about to finish my sentence when we heard the doorbell ring.

 

We all look at Jungshin and he groaned in frustration then went to open the door.

 

“Jungshin-ah who is it?” Jonghyun shouted at the maknae.

 

“It’s Lee Seunggi Hyung.” He said as he leads Seunggi inside our dining room.

 

“Good Morning Gods of Bluemesence.” Seunggi said then he bowed at us.

 

Knowing that he won’t be here just to eat breakfast with us I said, “I believe you have something important to tell us.”

 

“Yes your Majesty. The Father King wants to see you. Right now.” He said then he utters a spell that will open a portal leading to the Bluemesence World.

---

The moment we step on the soil of Bluemesence world, we know something will happen. We quickly went to the Father’s study, to not prolong the wait.

 

We sat on the long table inside my Father’s study. There we saw him, worry filled his eyes.

 

“Kids, I’m here to tell you that the Goddesses of Pinklania has hard time balancing the Earth.” The King started.

 

“So how is that our problem?” Jungshin asked the King.

 

“If the Earth is not balanced, then it can cause death among mortals.” He explained carefully.

 

“So you mean we need to lay low about inventions?” Minhyuk asked.

 

The King nodded.

 

“So it means we need to stop thinking about iPhone76S, Galaxy S50 and Galaxy Note 37?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Yes.” The King said.

 

“Even the flying cars?” I asked.

 

“Even the flying cars….” The King smiled sadly at me, “But it’s only going to be temporary. You think you can wait until everything is balanced again?”

 

We all nodded.

---

“You cannot do that Mother Queen.” Shinhye shouted at the Queen.

 

Being the messenger has the perks of having talking to the mortals, but she also knows the danger that comes with it.

 

“I have no choice!” the Queen answered.

 

“You can just let me find the God who has that gift!” she answered back.

 

“And what?! Not letting my 2 of my daughters experience true love?! The joy that true love brings?!” Shinhye didn’t speak. She cannot answer that question. “I know that it will cause their life, but at least they will experience the feeling of being in love.” The Queen continued.

 

“Then I will make sure, that YoonA and Seohyun will find their true love and experience being in love on the mortal world.” Shinhye said to the Queen.

 

“Thank you, Shinhye. Thank you. Now go and their other halves.”  

 

-----

The Villian/s is there! Mehihi. Can you guess who?! :) 

 

Sorry for not updating. I have an OCD moment inside my room. Yes, I have OCD. Then everytime I want to update I always end up watching CNBlue videos. So blame it on OCD and CNBlue. :) :(

 

Thank you so much for comments, subscribes and votes. Those simple yet precious things always makes me happy. :) 

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. :** 

 

Until next time. :)