Chapter 1 (Edited)

Mortis Amor (On-Hold)

“Sunny Unnie, will you please put the crystal ball down!” I shouted at the blonde hair girl, who was obviously playing something that isn’t allowed to be played.

 

She ignored me and continued playing it. She even went in front of me to tease me more. ‘Is this how the Goddess of Aegyo should be like?’ I asked myself.  I can see her smirking. Obviously she enjoys seeing my flaring nose. With one swift motion, I grabbed the crystal ball from her hands, and put it where it truly belongs.  After doing so, I faced the Goddess of Aegyo – ready to nag.

 

“Unnie, how many times do I have to tell you that you shouldn’t play with that crystal ball? You know what will hap-“I look around my surrounding, then I saw my Unnie, seating on the sofa, painting her nails.

 

I stand in front of her, “Unnie.” I said, to get her attention, she looked at me with bored eyes.

 

I didn’t talk. I just stand in front of her, with my nose flaring.

 

“What do you want maknae?” she is obviously irritated like me.

 

“You are not listening to me Unnie!” I half said, half shouted.

 

“I’m listening now! I’m all ears! So what are you trying to say?” she asked me, and teased me at the same time.

 

How did I know? Well that is easy, because she is putting her hands on her ears. No she is not covering it, rather she is doing what normal mortals do, you know the hands around their ears?

 

I take a deep breath ready to nag again, when I saw Taeyeon Unnie, walking towards us. I smiled in glee because I know Sunny Unnie will listen to Taeyeon Unnie, since she is the oldest and she is also the Goddess of Leadership.  I happily walked towards Taeyeon Unnie and hugged her, I looked at Sunny Unnie again, and she was there sitting on the couch.

 

“What’s the matter maknae? I heard you shout.” She said while she pats my back.

 

“Sunny Unnie played with the crystal ball again.” I said to out blonde leader. She was obviously shocked when I said that to her. She immediately calls Sunny Unnie’s attention and told her to stand in front of us.

 

She was pointing her finger at Sunny Unnie, together with her dangerous glare. And well Sunny Unnie, wear her Finish-This-Thing-Now-I’m-So-Bored face. While me? I was still hugging Taeyeon Unnie.

 

“Next time you play with that crystal ball again…”

 

Here it comes.

 

“Call me. We will play volleyball with it.”

 

YES! They are going to play volleyball with it!

 

WAIT WHAT?!

 

I removed my hands around Taeyeon Unnie. And look the two goddesses in front of me.

 

Shock. Disappointed. Those were the two words I can think, the moment I saw the two goddesses laughing their out on our gold floor.

 

Oops. I just said ‘.’ I mentally scold myself.

 

Nose flaring, eye burning, anger rising. I left the room. But not before cast a spell on them. A spell that will make their mouths hang – literally.

 

I smiled at myself, and then went to my own room.

 

---

 

Being the youngest goddess at their kingdom – Girlsence, puts her on easy yet difficult spot.

 Easy because she knows that her sisters are there to help her when things get rough, but Difficult since her 8 sisters are so un-goddess most of the time, and they sometimes broke the rules or touch things that isn’t meant to be touch.

 

But nevertheless, she is happy together with her crazy yet loveable sisters and their Mother Queen… Life was simple but complicated for her and she was contented.

 

There is only one thing that bothers her for almost 10 years now, and that is the moment she saw how displeased their Mother is, when the elders said that her gift was innocence, she remember it clearly, she can’t talk to her Mother for days. But later on when it’s time to proclaim to their kingdom what is her gift, their Mother starts to talk to her again.

 

Being the Goddess of Innocence was hard, since she needs to make sure that kids will remain innocent until a certain age, but because of the advancement of technology on the mortal world, the kids nowadays lose their innocence about the world on a young age.  But as long as nothing serious happen on the mortal world, she will be calm.

 

Time flew fast when you’re enjoying your time alone, she heard a knock. Meaning it’s time to eat their dinner.

 

---

The moment I stepped inside our dining hall, I was surprised!

 

All 8 of them are laughing crazily and doing crazy stuff.

 

Hyoyeon Unnie, the Goddess of Dancing is doing some crazy moves that make Taeyeon Unnie, Sunny Unnie and Tiffany Unnie, the Goddess of Love laugh. While Yuri Unnie, the Goddess of Sea is eating like no tomorrow with Yoona Unnie, the Goddess of Animals and Sooyoung Unnie, the Goddess of Food. And of course Jessica Unnie is the Goddess of Water is sleeping.

 

I looked at them with disappointment, I was about to say something, when one of our servants called our attention.

 

“My beloved Goddesses of Girlsence, the Mother Queen wants to talk to you.” She bowed to us and leaves us alone again.

 

We look at each other. Nobody is talking.

Silence.

 We know something is wrong. The Queen NEVER, called us if we are having our dinner, except if there is a problem.

 

We quickly stormed out our dining hall and run towards our Mother’s study.

 

What we saw broke our hearts. Our Mother is crying her eyes out. But what is more wrecking is, she ran towards me and hugged me and she keep on repeating the words: Sorry.

 

“Mother, what’s wrong?” Sooyoung Unnie asked when our Mother calmed down.

 

“Seohyun-ah…” Mother hold my hands, the tone in her voice is killing me. “Prepare yourself for the worse.” She continued.

 

Mother please, stop making us nervous. What’s wrong?!” Yuri Unnie begs her.

 

“There is a great imbalance on the world of mortals. Kids losing their childlikeness and starts opening up to adulthood in a very young age.  And the only solution for this is putting the soul and blood of the innocent on the crystal ball.” She explained.

 

For the second time today, there was silence.

A deadly silence…

 

“So I have to offer myself to save the mortals?” I asked our Mother Queen.

 

“Yes and No.” WHAT?! I can’t understand her.

 

“Mother, please explain.” This time it is Jessica Unnie who speaks up.

 

“There are two people who have a gift of innocence, Seohyun and one from the God of Bluemesence.”

 

Bluemesence, Home of the Gods who love to spoil the mortals and making our works hard.

 

“Then will find that God.” Hyoyeon Unnie said with full of confidence.

 

“There are to problems though. First, we don’t know who is he or she and second, he lives with the mortal.”

 

We really don’t have a problem with the first one, but the second one is just too much for us…

----

I was about to update earlier than this. But I almost forgot to since I was busy watching CNBlue videos. 

 

The Author's note i posted before means only one thing, and that is I'm so sleepy that I can't fight my sleepiness. Hahah. I'm weird right? =)))

----

Edit: I'm sorry for that crappy chapter one. :(