Miracles in December (Part 3) STILL WRITING!

Christmas Presents

Luhan sat there awkwardly as he waited for Juliana to respond. He understood that she needed time to calm herself before interacting with him. “H-hi.”, she muttered softly in Chinese, immediately gaining his attention, as she blushed and continued staring at the floor.

 

“Hi!”, he exclaimed happily –The following conversation between them are in Chinese.- before mentally hitting himself for sounding so excited. “I mean, hi.”, he added coolly, after clearing his throat and regaining his composure, with a slight tint of redness on his cheeks.

 

Glancing and smiling at the sight of his blushing cheeks, Juliana giggled finally getting her mind back together even if it’s a small portion of it and relaxing. “You’re really cute,” she blurted out and before she could take back her words, Luhan beat her to it.

 

“No, No, No, I’m not cute. I’m manly.” Luhan replied with a straight face, unknowingly making him cuter in Juliana’s eyes. “Hehe sorry Luhan Ge but you look even cuter.” said Juliana, unable to hide her giggles. “At least she is relaxed and talking to me now.”, Luhan thought as he smiled at her.

 

“So, you’re Julia, right?”, he asked as she blushed and shook her head. “Close but no. My name is Juliana.”, she introduced as he nodded his head before apologizing for getting her name wrong. “Erm… Do you have a Chinese name like your friend?”, he asked as Juliana nodded and told him her Chinese name. “Pei Ling. Huang Pei Ling.”

 

“Oh? Huang?  You have the same surname as Zitao?”, he replied, smiling as she blushed and nodded in reply. “Deh. ‘Huang’ as in ‘yellow’; same as Tao ge.”, she replied and Luhan frown in confusion. “Ge? Zitao is older than you?”

 

“Technically yeah, by months. We’re the same age.”, she replied.

 

“Oh ok, so in EXO you like me the most?”, Luhan teased while Juliana blushed, answering his question.

---------------------

 

“How exactly did my uncle convince SM to allow you guys to come to Singapore to surprise me?”, Jun Wen asked them. Kris explained that it was a small favour for sealing the business deal between SM and her uncle. “So this,”, she gestured to all of them before continuing, “is a small favour?”

 

Before Kris could explain further some of the other members started announcing quietly, “Luhan hyung/ge is coming back.” Re-joining the table, Juliana hit her friend for leaving her with her bias before taking a seat beside her.

 

“As I was saying, we’re here as a small favour for sealing the business deal.”, Kris repeated while Juliana whispered sarcastically to Jun Wen, “This is a small favour?!” Her friend shrugged and replied that she asked the exact same thing.

 

“Well, you two are definitely best friends for asking the same thing.”, Kris smiled before translating what he said to the other members, causing them to smile. Remembering what they were here for, Suho called out to Kris before passing him two medium sized bags. The Chinese leader nodded and turned to the two girls, handing them the bags.

 

“This is a present from us.”, Kris started but was immediately cut off by an excited panda. “There’s plenty of gifts inside from us! Autograph albums, posters, light sticks, and even socks!”, Tao exclaimed in Chinese. “Stop ruining the surprise for them.”, both Lay and Luhan said before smacking the younger’s head.

 

This caused Tao and Luhan to start hitting each other while the other members tried to stop them, completely forgetting about the two girls. “So you do fight like Tom & Jerry.”, Jun Wen commented in Chinese, freezing the members’ mini fight. “You know Chinese? Why didn’t you say so?”, Kris asked. “Well, you didn’t ask.”, she replied with a smile.

 

“So other than albums, posters, light sticks and socks, what else is in here?”, Jun Wen asked, curious. Before Tao could answer her, Lay covered his mouth and told them to check the contents themselves. The two girls nodded and opened the bag, emptying it of its content.

 

Autographed albums

Autographed posters

Official light sticks

Character socks

Official concert T-shirts

Polaroid pictures of them individually and as a group

A VVIP pass.

 

“What’s this?”, Juliana asked as she curiously held up the pass. Chanyeol smiled goofily and started rambling in Korean, probably explaining the pass, forgetting that they couldn’t understand a word he was saying. However, his explanation was cut short when D.O smacked his head and started, what seemed to be, scolding him.

 

“Kkaebsong~”, Baekhyun said making everyone laugh. “That’s a special pass that lets you attend any SM concert held in Singapore. You don’t have to pay, just show the pass and you’ll get a VVIP seat along with backstage/rehearsal entry and the attendance for the after party.”, Kris explained again while the two girls stares at him in shock.

 

“There’s such a thing?!” “Any concert?!” Both Juliana and Jun Wen exclaimed at the same time while he smiled and nodded. “Really?”, they asked again while all of them laughed. Sadly, their time was cut short when their manager called out to them.

 

With a frown on their faces, the boys turned and mumbled their goodbyes. “Let’s meet again soon ok?”, the two girls asked and smiled at the members who didn’t talk much. “And hopefully talk more with everyone especially, you, Chen oppa, the troll.”, Jun Wen pin-pointed as Chen smirked in reply.

 

“Then shall we have some alone time? Just the 3 of us?”, the troll replied earning Sehun and Kai to grumble and demand that they get their alone time with the girls too. “Sure. Next time when we meet ok?”, Jun Wen said while her friend added, “Pinky Promise!”

 

The three of them grinned widely and exchanged hugs before the rest continued the action. All fourteen of them exchanged their email and the two girls watched as they began to walk out the gate to their car.

 

“Some Christmas this turned out to be.”, the two girls said as they smiled to each other happily. “Jun Wen.”, Juliana called out to her as her friend gave her her attention. “Wake up.” Jun Wen looked at her confused and became shocked when her friend’s voice changed.

 

“WAKE UP!”

 

Jolting up, Jun Wen sat on her bed while staring at her mother at the end of the bed. “You’re going to be late for school! Go bathe now!”, she shouted before exiting her daughter’s room. Jun Wen looked around and noticed she was in her room.

 

“Some dream…”, Jun Wen mumbled and smiled. “I gotta tell Juliana.”, she thought and rushed to get ready for school.

 

--------------

Extremely sorry for not updating in such a long time. This is the end of Christmas present. Please don't kill us because of our ending. We decided that it would be better if we ended the story this way. Also, thank you for subscribing, commenting, reading and supporting our story. WE LOVE YOU~! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3