Miracles in December (Part 2)

Christmas Presents

Thoughts are in italics and light gray.

Facial expressions are in bold.

 

---------------

 

“Ohcrapohohcrapohohcrap! Thisisnothappening!”, Juliana thought as she froze her actions. “I’m sorry but my friend is having a mental war right now. I don’t think she’ll be able to respond to you anytime soon. ”, Jun wen said as she faced him.

 

“… Ok…. Erm.. Do you want to head back to the swimming pool lounge?”, he asked, unsure, as she agreed before dragging her friend to the said place, with everyone following behind. “Erm… I’ll just leave and give you some space to talk to her. We’ll be at the other end of the pool.”, he suggested and was about to walk away when Jun wen stopped him.

 

“How about I’ll leave so the two of you can talk? After all, you are her ultimate bias.”, she said with a very wide, almost mischievous, smile. However, before she could even move, Juliana’s grip on her collar tighten, causing her to turn and notice her friend’s glare. Her face literally screamed, “You are not leaving me alone! With him!”

 

“Why are you glaring at me?”, Jun wen asked, feigning innocence, as her friend’s glare turned into a pleading look. “Please don’t leave me!”, she screamed mentally as Jun wen smiled deadly sweetly at her before pulling her hands off her. “Have fun~”, she said before leaving her best friend with her bias.

 

“I hate you.”, she thought as she remained frozen as her bias sat next to her awkwardly. “Erm.. Hi, I’m Luhan.”, he said in Chinese as Juliana mentally squealed, “Of course I know who you are!” Jun wen observed the two and snickered before continuing her conversation with the other members.

 

“Are you sure you want to leave the two of them alone? Suho said she looks like she’s going to cry.”, Kris asked as she stifled her laugh. “Oh she’s fine~ She’ll thank me later.”, she replied and Kris nodded before translating to the rest of the members. “She looks like she’s going to murder someone though.”, Kris quoted from Tao, earning a nod from Jun wen. “Yup. She’ll kill me later.”

 

-------------

A/N: My apology for the very short chapter as the author is currently suffering from imaging herself with Luhan. Once I have gotten her the right state of mind, we will continue from where we left off.

 

Thank you and for new readers, please leave comments and subscribe~

 

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO