Annoying

He/She is MINE!

It’s been a week and we still didn’t know where is Nahyun. Even the guys that had been caught also said they don’t know. What we knew is that they are working for someone else. Nahyun must be with that person.

“Jonghyun-ah.. I know it’s not right for me to say this in this state, but, what are you going to do about the news?” CAP hyung sat beside me with others surrounding me. Naeun is still in the bedroom and she needs sleep because she always wait for news of Naeun.

“Maybe I should just reveal it.”

“Are you crazy? What will happen to you after that? We don’t want you to get out from Teen Top.” ChunJi hyung state.

“They are still don’t know who the idol is, so, don’t make any move for now.” CAP hyung suggested. There’s news state that an idol is married without anyone know and all its state about me for sure. But not all the content of the news is true cause they haven’t knew who’s that is.

“But they will know it one day. Maybe if I reveal it, they would help me search for Nahyun.”

“Think it carefully, Jonghyun-ah.. Maybe it’d bring good but it will be somehow bad to Naeun and Nahyun.” Niel hyung said. What he said is true but.. I can’t think of any other solution. People will know one day.

“What should I do? I just want Nahyun to come back. I really miss her. And I don’t want Naeun to be sad anymore. I just think that if citizen knows, then they’ll help me search for her. Who knows they saw her.”

“It’s a good idea, but, what if the kidnappers saw the news? What if that person will hurt Nahyun? We don’t want that to happen.” ChunJi hyung said.

“My suggestion, let’s investigate who kidnap her first. Polices are trying hard to help us. Just wait for their update.” CAP hyung said.

‘Knock! Knock!’ Ricky stood up and headed toward the door.

“Jonghyun!” Mark enter our dorm with the others member of GOT7. “Where’s Naeun?” he looked extremely worried.

“She’s in the room. She just got her sleep today.” all of them gathered together with us.

“I-I will help you guys to search for Nahyun. I’ll do anything.” Mark said.

“We too.. We will try.” The others GOT7 members said. I felt touched and grateful that they wanted to help me.

“Thank you. I really appreciate it.”

“Aish!” I looked up at Mark who suddenly looked mad when he took out his phone which keep ringing.

“Who’s that?” I asked him as he doesn’t looked like he want to answer it.

“Just someone who’s annoying.” He kept his phone back inside his pocket. The others GOT7 member are gathering with the others which looked like they’re discussing way to help. Mark accompany me instead of joining them.

“Mark-ah.. Please help me.. Help me search for NaHyun. I really can’t live without her and I can’t stand looking at Naeun keep crying. Please~” I held his hand tightly, begging hard. I need as much people to help me search for NaHyun.

“We’ll search for him together.” Once again his phone ringing and with the same expression, he stared at the phone.

“Just answer it.”

“She keep calling and I don’t even want to answer her call.” He put his phone on the table in front of us, let it keep ringing.

“Who?” his phone stop ringing and not long after that, it ringing once again.

“I hate this girl!”

“Just answer it.” he gave up and took his phone. He make his way toward the balcony to answer his phone. He sounds really annoying at the person who calls him. Just who is she that disturbing Mark?

Thinking about call, the kidnappers never call or send anything to us. What those people want actually? If those people want money, they should’ve called. Not just keep silence like this. Making me crazy thinking about NaHyun safety.

‘Bam!’ the main door closed hardly. I didn’t realise that Mark just ran out from our place. He looked like he has urgent matter. But he just in the phone with the person he thought annoying. Why he looked panic just now? He make me worried.

“Hyung.. Where’s Mark hyung going? He seems rushing.” Yugyeom, the maknae of the team, asked me.

“I don’t know. Maybe he has urgent matter.”