Be strong!

He/She is MINE!

“Ya! YA!! Look at this..” Ricky dashed toward us as soon he arrived home after went to jog. He brought along a newspaper in his hand and put it onto the table, in front all of us.

“What?” CAP hyung asked. Ricky then showed an article which is on the front page. WHAT?!

“I-is this real?!” ChunJi hyung took the article and read it seriously. Even I felt this is seriously unreal. What happened?

“Jonghyun-ah.. What happened? Have you called Mark hyung?” Niel asked.

“No..”

“Call him.” CAP hyung told me. I took out my phone and dialled his number. He didn’t answer it but still I try to call him a few times. After 7th try, he answered it.

“Mark-ah.. What happened? I saw the news.” I said immediately and he sound not that active. Is he sleeping? “Is it real? You and Suzy dating? Since when?”

“Just start.” He said but his voice sound like he’s lazy to answer.

“But…. She doesn’t suit you.” I said what I felt. That girl, I know her trueself. She’s not that great but how can Mark can be with him?

“I-I’ll take care of it. Just know that I’m with her now.” he said to stop me from asking further about their relationship. Seemed like he’s annoyed by it. “How’s Naeun? She’s fine?”

“As usual but now I’m a bit relief than before. She’s sleeping now, after crying hard thinking about Nahyun.”

“N-Nahyun.. I’ll surely help you guys.” He’s already said that a few times before and I know he’ll help.

“I know. Mark-ah… If you have problem, I’m always here to hear it. I don’t know what the truth is but I know you’re hiding something. I’ll also help you.”

“Ne..” he said after being silence for a while. I know him for years and I know every of his attitude. I notice he’s in problem now but seemed like he won’t share it with me now. Maybe he will, one day.

“Congrats for you guys. Even I seriously feel it’s not real but anyway congrats.”

“Thanks.”

“Bye..”  and he said the same before I end the call. The others looking at me, waiting for me to say something. “He said they just start recently.”

“So it’s real. But, why must that girl? She’s bad.” L.Joe hyung said, showing his dissatisfication.

“Ya! She’s my friend.” ChunJi hyung protest what L.Joe hyung said. No one respond back as we’re not that interested to know that girl.

“What do you think, Jonghyun-ah?” Ricky asked. He’s asking my opinion about them.

“He didn’t say anything but I felt it’s not real. But, I’m still not that sure.” I took the newspaper from the table and read it. There’re pictures of both of them like going on a date at night. Somehow it feel fishy. Mark never told me that he like someone and even about Suzy.

“Don’t you think it’s weird? Won’t you dig about it?” CAP hyung suggested.

“Let’s think about it later. I know Mark hyung is important, but we have to think of Nahyun first.” Ricky said. He’s right. Nahyun is more important but Mark is my friend. Maybe I can help him at the same time by myself. I don’t want to burden the others.

 “Jonghyun-ah~” I turned around and Naeun just got out from my room. She went toward me and took her seat close next to me.

“Wae~?” I asked as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I held her closer if that can make her feel better.

“I dreamt of Nahyun just now. She’s in pain.” She kept dreaming of Nahyun since that day. Which mother won’t feel sad if their child went missing? I know how Naeun felt. The other members excuse themselves to let us alone.

“Don’t think about it. We’ll surely find her. It’s just a bad dream. Nahyun will be safe. If someone hurt her, I’ll don’t let that person alive.” I patted her shouler, soothing her. “Don’t cry. I don’t like to see you like this.” I raise her chin up and wipe her tears that kept falling down. “We can’t be this weak. Nahyun need us to search for her. Be strong for her. Huh?” I cupped her face while wiping her tears.

“Ne.. For Nahyun.” She nodded with a little smile. I placed a kiss on her lips, giving her some strength. She cupped my face like what I did to her and gave me a short kiss. I smiled when I saw she’s smiling after the kiss.

“Don’t be sad, ok?” I let go my hand and ruffled her hair.

“Ne..” she land her head on my shoulder and hugged me tightly.

--

“YA! YA! The police called me just now.” CAP hyung ran out from his room and headed toward me and Naeun. We both immediately paid our attention toward him. The other members who are with him just now also gathered here.

“What did they say?” Naeun asked.

“They said that there’s a guy said that he would help us but they won’t tell us who. He said that guy know who’s the kidnapper and asking for police’s help.”

“Really? What more did they said?”

“They’ll just get ready when that guy gives instruction. Seemed like they trust him.”

“Whoever that guy is, I’m really thankful to him.”Niel hyung said. I also felt the same as him. Whoever he is, I’ll feel grateful at him.

“I hope they find her quickly. I don’t want anything bad happen to Nahyun.” Naeun clumped her hand, praying for Nahyun safety.

“Don’t worry, Nahyun-ah..” ChunJi hyung try to calm Naeun and the others did the same. Naeun need our support to keep her strength. She’s a girl whose heart is weak than a guy. Even I felt sad, I know I have to keep my strength so that I can find Nahyun.

“I’m sorry that I burden you guys. You guys probably busy with your work.”

“No.. We don’t have any schedule at all. We always will help you.” L.Joe hyung said.

“Thank you, guys.”