Party!

Dancing Towards Your Heart (Sort Of On Hiatus)

Sung Yee's POV

The rest of the groups performed and it was around 9:00. So the concert was over and now is the after party! We get to meet and greet the other idols. 'I really want to see Taemin', I thought. "Sung Yee, let's go.", I heard Reila say. "Oh okay" I replied. "Party time!" Dream Stars said.

We were in the car going to the party. I think it was at a banquet hall. I'm not sure. The car came to a stop, so I looked out the window. I saw paparazzi with their cameras ready. "Let's do this!" I heard Ha Rae say. We all walked out and paused. Then we started walking and smiling.

We walked in to be greeted by SHINee, Boyfriend, Super Junior, and U-KISS. "Annyeong Haesyo We're Dream Stars and we make your dreams come true!" We said to the group of boys. The other groups did their signature greeting. We all separated and migrated to certain groups. I was standing by the bar, drinking a soda. "So we meet again Miss Kim?" A somewhat husky voice said.

I spinned around and saw Taemin, grinning at me. "Of course we do. We're in the same company" I said while laughing. We had a good conversation and exchanged phone numbers. But then he had to go to the restroom. My eyes wandered to see Reila drinking with Key-sshi of SHINee, Hae Min, laughing at what Youngmin-sshi of Boyfriend said, Ha Rae playing DDR with Alexander-sshi of U-KISS, Chae Ri playing Just Dance 2 with Lee Teuk-sshi of SuJu, and Minyoung talking to some guy that looked like Kim Hyun Joong-sshi of SS501. (SO MANY COMMAS!) 

I heard footsteps behind me which caused me to turned around. I then saw Taemin looking at me. I heard him say, "Do you want to play Just Dance 2 with Chae Ri-sshi and Lee Teuk-sunbaenim?". "Okay" I replied.

Tonight was the best night ever!