Flashback Part One

Dancing Towards Your Heart (Sort Of On Hiatus)

Reila POV

I got my letter from SM. I was so excited! It said to pack up everything and move to the dorm tomorrow morning at 9 AM. So I packed everything and I had lots of time to chill. I got bored so I started writing a song about a new life, somewhere else. I finished it and it was in English. I then heard my LG Lollipop ring.
 

'Kimi no na wo yonde mite mo
This voice does not reach you...
Reila...
Me wo akete Uso da to waratte misete yo... '

"Yeoboseyo?"
I heard Sung Yee say "Do you want to come over  for dinner with the girls?"
"Sure, what time?"
"At 7"
I checked my watch and it was 4:30
"Okay, I'll be there"
We hung up and my thoughts started wondering to how I met Sung Yee and the rest of the girls.

FLASHBACK

'I was 12 and I Just moved here from England. Wanting friends, I went to a playground and saw a group of boys that looked about 9, playing basketball. Planting my bottom onto the concrete and watching them play until one boy came up to me and threw a ball at my face.
"Yah! Don't throw balls at someone's face!" I remember yelling. He continued and then I heard a "Yah!! Leave her alone you bully" "Yeah, would you like it if we did that to you!!" I looked over and saw 2 girls doing the Sailor Moon pose. (I had to add that!) 'wow they're nice!' I thought to myself. One girl with a curly side pony tail and a blue dress attacked the boys. The other girl with a high pony tail and a green dress came over to me to make sure I was okay. "Are you okay? Oh dear you have a black eye. Well I'm Sung Yee and that's Hae Min who's beating up those boys. Let's be friends!" She said while holding out her hand for me to take.'

And that's how I met Sung Yee and Hae Min.

Hae Min POV

I finished packing everything and started thinking about how I met Sung Yee. Sung Yee is like the leader of the group and she was the one who brought all of these completely different girls together.

FLASHBACK

'I was five years old and I had just came back from Vietnam for vacation. My appa let me and Min Ji, my sister, play in the field of cherry blossoms. We were playing hide n' seek. I was the seeker and I couldn't find Min Ji at all! I was yelling her name until I tripped over a branch. My knee was bleeding and I was crying. I heard footsteps and a voice say "Are yew otay?" I looked up at saw a girl holding a Teddy bear. I sniffled and said "No, I can't find my sister and i got a boo boo." "oh" she said and then she started cleaning my knee with a napkin and the water from a pond nearby. "Better?" She asked. "yes, thank you" I said while glomping her. "My name is Sung Yee and would you be my friend?" "Yes! My name is Hae Min."

Narrator POV

That's how Sung Yee started getting everyone together. She's the heart and soul of Dream Stars~.

 

Here's some macros I found hilarious!

 

 LOLOLOLOLOLOL XD