For What It's Worth

Queen

 " So how are you doing lately? I heard that this country has been having some international tensions lately," Jae asked passively.

"Yes. King Lee Joon of Jujulta has been getting a little obsessive lately. I refuse to entertain him, so he's resorted to scaring off trade ships between us and China. As long as he doesn't wage war on me, I'm good. I have bee in contact with China and Taiwan Empires in order to come up with a different trade route." I said thoughtfully. I still had no clue how to resolve this issue either.

 "Your Majesty, you have a meeting with the Counsel of Law in two hours," Lady Marie said quietly from the entryway.

"Oh yeah, huh?" I said getting up from the couch.

 Prince Jae stood with me and bowed, "I must be going then."

"Will you be here for a bit? Vacation? Or did you just fly 9 hours from Gyurio to here just for a smile and a couple of sentences?"

 Jae looked at me surprised, "Well, really I did just come over to say hello and I missed you, but should I stay here?"

 I shrugged, "Sure. You can stay at the Gaillien Hotel downtown. Penthouse, if you like. Forgive me for not knowing how to treat Royalty very well," I said quietly.

 Bless his heart, Jae just shrugged and playfully winked at me before stating that he didn't mind as long as we went riding while he was here.

 I shook Jae's hand and security led him out and several more escorted him to the Hotel and I turned to Marie and we went about the droll process of getting my light curves into a "proper" dress and crown.

 An hour and a half later, I made my way to the Counsel House, an extension of the palace building its self.

 Many of the Leaders were starting to show up and take their seats as I went up the platform and took a seat in the thrown chair at the center of the large room. I wasn't wearing shoes, but nobody could tell in that huge itchy black and yellow dress and my gold crown was heavy on my head/

 The room was sectioned off by color theme, much like a Kpop fandom gathering. Sort of.

  Anyway, for the next 4 and a half hours and two breaks, I tackled tax prices, production of weapons and research science materials. Building scales for new monument structures, as well as some law cases in which I had too choose whether they were worth going through the process or not. Four of them weren't worth finishing reading the description. Greedy people who were attacking smaller businesses for pointless "incidences" was not justifiable in my court.