Chapter 2: Drowning In It

Hide And Seek Alone

                                 .

 

Airi Suzuki's Point Of View 

 

 

[March 26. Wednesday. 8:27pm]

Dear diary, I'm sorry for being absent since the day after playing Hitori kakurenbo, but I've been quite busy the past days and I totally forgot to write on you. Dear diary, It's been an entire week already. An entire week of being haunted by two different spirits. Ever since the day of the game, they have been following me everywhere. And even when I can only see them through cameras, and never with the eye, I know they are with me, watching me and waiting for me to give them what I promised: my body.

Until now, I still havent found Fuzzy, the little bear I used. I have searched for the bear in every corner of the house, but its nowhere to be found. I thought that if I found it everything would return to normal but its been so long that Im starting to lose that hope.

I know I shouldn't have played the game that day. It was a bad mistake that I made out of curiosity. I regret everything but its too late already and I can't reverse time or change what is done. All I can do now is prepare myself for their attack.

My parents still dont know what happened that night. They still haven't noticed their prescence, or maybe they are pretending not to know. Either way, it's better for them  not to know or to pretend that they don't know. Its better for their sanity. On the other hand, my sister is the only one that found out about it. It seems that the spirits have been bothering her aswell. Even though I feel bad about it, I kind of think she deserves it too.

Through all of this, the only person that has been with me is the classroom nerd, Haruma Miura. What can I say about him? He is a person that I find comfortable to be with. He is the only person out of hundreds that doesnt find me weird and that is similar to me. I think he has a crush on me though.. or is it just me? The point is, that ever since that day, he is been helping me to find a way to get rid of what has been haunting me.

The same day of the game, I was terrified of spending the night alone at my house after what had happened. I needed someone to take me out of there but I couldnt risk calling my family. They would kill me if they found out about what their little daughter had done while they were gone! So instead, I called my barely made friend,Miura. Luckily, he told me that he lived with his grandmother only a few blocks away and that he would come and get me and let me stay over at his house. Not wanting to spend any more time inside, I ran outside and waited in the front yard until he came. I still cant express how thankful I am to him and his grandmother for welcoming in their house.  To make things short, I have been visiting  miura's place almost everyday. We would search about a solution together. For that reason, I havent been writting on you that much, I apologize for that. 

 

 

 

"I think your worst mistake was letting the game last more than an hour. That must have gave them time to grow stronger and more comfortable in your house. Seriously, how could you fall asleep in the middle of the game?! Were you crazy?!", Miura yelled at me from his bed, and I glared at him as I yelled back, "Hey! Don't yell at me!"

"Anyways what are you going to do?", he looked at me with worry and my glare melted as I sighed, "I guess I will just give them what they want. Afterall, that was the deal."

"Are you out of your mind? No, you wont! I wont let you! Im sure there must be a solution! We just have to keep looking, okay?", he said as he laughed awkwardly and I stared at him, looking pitiful, and nod my head slightly. I was so lost in this game and we both knew it. We had been searching for a solution ever since the day after the game, but we had found nothing. The only solution was to contact a priest, but that would surely cost me a lot of money and I didn't had any. My family was going through an economical crisis, and I didn't had the courage enough to bother them when it was my fault at the first place. All of this was slowly driving me insane, and now, death didn't sound that bad..

 

 

After having searched for an still unknown solution and having done our homework, I started making our way back to my house. I was feeling tired. Tired of this. Tired of life. Tired of everything. All I wanted to do was to throw myself into bed and fall asleep.

I have turned into someone else. I was no longer active. Sleeping had turned into my favorite hobbie. Sleeping was my only escape from reality. As soon as I came home, I would sleep. Since I was no longer active, my room had turned into a complete mess. I also had lost my apetite and a lot of weight. I used to be skinny, but after losing 10 pounds, now I looked even bony. My classmates even started to point their fingers at me calling me anorexic. My parents were really worried but nothing they did could help me. I was trapped. And no matter how hard I tried to find the solution, there was no solution within my reach.

"I'm home!", I entered the house and announced my prescence but when nobody answered me, I sighed. In the last week, my mother had gotten herself a job to support my father with money to pay the bills. For some reason, I was not used to it yet and kept forgetting about it everytime. 

Ignoring the creepy feeling that the silence of the house gave me, I started to make my way upstairs and into my room. As soon as entered the now messy room, I threw my bookbag next to a ton of other things that were sprawled on the floor, and ran into my bed. I closed my eyes but opened them when I scratched my scalp, feeling the greasyness of the texture of my hair. I couldnt remember when was the last time I took a bath. I sighed and stood up, deciding to bathe before sleeping. 

After grabbing a pair of pajamas, I started heading towards the bathroom that was inside of my parents room. I was too scared of using the one downstairs after everything that I had done in there. I entered the bathroom that was in my parents room and began undressing myself.  When I was , I turned the shower on and got into the bathtub, feeling the warm water hit my skin as soon as I was inside. 

 

Once I was done with the short shower, I got out of the bathtub and started dressing up into my pajamas. When I was dressed, I started to walk back to the hall but before I could enter my room, I heard my stomach growl reminding me that I hadn't eaten since lunch time. At first I was hesitant over eating something or just going to sleep with an empty stomach, but at the end I choosed the first option and started heading downstairs and into the kitchen. When I was inside, I grabbed a plate and poured some cornflakes with milk, taking a spoon and eating them without enjoying the taste. I increased the velocity in which I was chewing them. I wanted to finish them and sleep already.

After a few minutes, I was done eating. I stood up and grabbed the empty plate, taking it with me to the sink. I didn't want to give my mother any more work. It was enough that she had to work in order to help us walk forward. The least I could do for her was keep the house (my room in exception) untouched and clean.

As I was washing the plate I had previously used, I heard that annoying femenine laughter and gulped. I had to keep calm and ignore it. Maybe that way it would leave me alone for now. But how could I remain calm when my heart was beating so fast it was even aching? I wanted to scream and run far away but I was too scared to even move. My whole body was frozen like a statue. The only thing moving was my raced heart. 

For the second time, I heard the laughter. I looked down at the plate that I was holding as the cold running water poured out, and continued what I was doing like if nothing was happening. I needed to pretend that I hadn't heard it. I needed to pretend that I was not scared. I needed to make it go away. I was not ready to face it yet.

After the second time, minutes passed and there was not a third time. Feeling more confident and less scared to turn around, I turned the water off and turned around slowly. Thankfully, there was nothing standing behind me. I sighed of relief and began to walk forward but before I could exit the kitchen/dining room something that crossed my sight caught my attention. 

I turned my head to stare outside of the glass door that connected to the backyard, and looked at what it seemed to be a white furball that was thrown in the grass outside. My eyes widened when I recognized the object. It was Fuzzy! The stuffed bear that I've been too eager to find!

Not waiting any longer, I started to walk towards the door, opening it slowly and peeking outside. It was dark already and the weather was cooler than earlier. The fact that I was not wearing anything warmer didn't help either. The little bear was lying some feets away from me (more like in the middle of the yard) so I would have to walk some more in order to get it.

However, before I could step out of the house, I turned to my left and saw what I was fearing of seeing again. There, less than a meter from me, stood the same black haired woman that I had the displeasure of meeting the day of the game. Not supressing a scream, I screamed as I closed the door and locked it immediately. 

I was trying to calm myself down when suddenly, the lights started to flick off and on until they finally went out, leaving me in complete darkness. Feeling myself panicking, I started running at full speed to my room and locked myself inside of my closet. Once inside, I folded my knees and started to cry silently into them. I shouldn't have plated that game! It was the worst mistake I have done in my entire life! Why did I had to hear my classmates talk that day? Why did it had to get into my head? Why did I had to get curious? If all of that didn't happen, then would I still be fine? There was no turning back now. All I could do now was regret everything. I cried into my knees for hours, until I finally fell asleep.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly and found myself inside of a dark place. I stretched my arms around freely as I looked at my surroundings and found mainly clothes hanging from rags. Thats when I remembered about yesterday. I had locked myself inside of my closet. How long had I been here? From the small ray of sunlight that came from the bottom of the door, I knew that it was probably day again. I wondered if my parents had noticed my auscence yet. Had they reported me lost to the police already? Or were they too busy to notice I was gone? It wouldnt surprise me if they were.

When I started to feel a little uncomfortable in such a small space, I began to crawl towards the door to open it. Outside of the darkness of the small closet, my bedroom was being hilluminated by the light rays that pierced through the window. Feeling blinded because of the sudden overdose of light, I covered my eyes and stood up from the floor, running to my nightstan to look at the clock. It was 12:35pm. It was already too late to present myself at school now. I sighed disappointed. For the first time, I was longing to attend school. I didnt want to be alone in this house . 

After what had happened yesterday, I couldnt stand being in this house. What if she appeared again? What if they attacked me? I couldnt risk it! I had to get out of here immediately! In the next second, I opened my drawer and took a change of clothes to dress myself in. When I was done dressing, I grabbed my phone and started heading out of the house. 

 

 

The rest of the hours I had to be in school, I spend them walking at a park near my house. I found the walk rather relaxing. In a magical way, it cleaned my mind from all of my worries. Even when the weather was getting cooler and my stomach was growling louder in every hour that passed, I didn't want to return back home yet. Atleast not until my parents were home from work. Until then, I would have to ignore the weather and my stomach. However, the vibrating of my phone inside of my pocket made me stop in track to look at who it was. I looked at the caller ID and frowned when I saw my sister's name. What did she want? 

"Hello?", I answered the phone disinterest. 

"Airi chan? Where are you? Why didn't you present yourself at school?", She asked with some worry in her voice and before I could bring myself to answer she interrupted me, "I'm on my way to our parents house! You can tell me about it there! I also.. have something to tell you. See you there!"

"Wait, what? Wait, I'm not-", before I could finish I heard the beep through the line indicating that she had hang up already.  How disrespectful can she be?! Aishh I hate her! I glared at the phone and cursed at it, before placing it back into my pocket and running back home. Thankfully, the park was just a few blocks away from my house, so after a few minutes of intense running I was in the front yard of my house. I breathed in and out, trying to calm my raced heart, and then entered my house. 

My sister was not here yet, so that would give me some time to make myself look normal and hide the fact that I had been in a park instead of in school like I was supposed to. Once I was inside of the house, I ran to my room and started changing into my pajamas. When I was dressed, I wiped the sweat that was running down my forehead and tide my hair into a high tail. Once I looked like I normally looked on a lazy day, I started heading down to the living room to wait for her.

I turned the television on and sprawled myself on the sofa, staring at the screen lazily. Minutes passed and she still hadnt arrived. I heard my stomach growl for the million time this day,and decided to grab something to eat before she came. If she heard my stomach growl of hunger when I was all day home she would get suspiscious. I stood up and started walking to the kitchen. 

I opened the fridge and looked inside for some snack I could just grab and eat but there was nothing like that. Speaking honestly, the fridge was almost empty. I was not sure if our poverty was the cause of this, or if it was because my parents hadnt done grocery shopping yet. Either way, seeing the fridge so empty made me lose my apetite. I sighed and closed the fridge, feeling miserable all of a sudden. Maybe looking for a job was a good idea, that way, I could help my family with some money. 

The sadness was replaced with horror when I turned around. I felt how my heart stopped as I froze in my place, not knowing what to do at the situation I was in. Some meters away from me, three knives were floating in the air. All and each one of them, pointing directly at me. Like if some invinsible figure was holding them up, they floated firmly on nothing. I lost the ability to think. My mind was in blank. The room became quiet. Or was it that I had lost the ability to listen? 

 Was this how it was supposed to end? Was I going to get killed right now? Even thought I always knew that sooner or later I was going to die, I didn't want to die like this. Not in this way. I wanted to be able to say goodbye to all of my beloved ones before dying, but by how things looked right now It was obvious that I wouldnt get to do that. I wouldn't be able to see my parents one last time, I wouldn't be able to thank them for everything they have done to  keep us walking forward. I wouldnt be able to see my sister again, I wouldn't be able to apologize for every single bad thought about her. I wouldn't get to see Miura, I wouldn't be able to thank him for his help during the past days. I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to each one of them.

I stared deeply at the knives, and watched as they were thrown towards my direction. I closed my eyes tightly and felt a tear escape from my eye and roll down my cheeks. Goodbye everyone I said in the back of my mind as I waited for the pain. 

When I felt no pain whatsoever, I began to open my eyes slowly just to widen them when I saw the scene that was happening infront of me. Time stopped as I tried to comprehend what was happening. At first, I thought that what I was seeing was a picture of myself getting killed by something invinsible, but no, it wasn't me who was getting murdered. It was not me, but my one and only sister. Right infront of me, my sister, the one I've been hating all along, was sacrificing herself in order to protect me. Right infront of me, my sister, the one I've been cursing all along, was spreading her arms widely, shielding me from a certain death.

And there we were, inside of a frozen moment. I stared at her watery eyes and she stared back at mine. Drip. Drip. I heard the sound and lowered my gaze to see how droplets of blood were falling to the ground and creating a small pound of red. Her body was trembling as she tried to keep herself on her feet. I looked at her face again and saw tears roll down her cheeks. She moved her trembling lips in an attempt to pronounce words but at the end they only came as inaudible.  That's when, she gave up and fell into my arms, dragging me into the floor. 

My heart that had stopped beating started to throb at full speed inside of my chest. The room that had been in complete silence till now, recovered its sound. Time that had stopped, cameback to normal. My mind that was on blank, was bombarded with a thousand of thoughts, each one of them sending me to my sister.

"Ma-maimi..", I tried to scream but my voice failed me and came as a whisper. I looked at her back, in where the knives had cut, and hesitated over taking them out, or calling for help and wait until it arrived. I shook her body carefully as I screamed whispers, "Ma-maimi?! Maimi?! Please wake up?!" 

When she didn't respond and there was no reaction at all, that's when I completely lost it. "Maimi! Please answer me! Please wake up! You can't die! I was the one that was supposed to die, not you, you idiot! Please answer me!", My whispers turned into screams as I broke down into tears that fell to the ground, making a combination of blood and tears. 

"Maimi! Maimi! Don't die! Please don't die.. just please..", I held her into my embrace and cried into her shoulder as the blood scattered throughout the white floor, taining both of us with red.

"Ai-airi chan..?", I heard her whisper and I let go of her to look at her pale face. "Maimi! You're alive! Hold on in here, Im going to go get he-", "Airi chan... It's useless.. I'm already dying, I can feel it.. When help arrives, It's going to be too late.. So please stay with me.. please dont leave me..", she said in an almost audible voice as she held into my shirt tightly.

I looked at her with disbelief but before I could complain she interrupted me. "I have something.. to tell you.. before I go.. Please listen to me, okay?", she said panting, and I nod my head lightly, feeling my eyes grow watery again. "All of this time.. I've been wanting to apologize to you.. for not being there for you.. when you needed my help.. I'm really sorry.. for being a bad sister..and not doing my job as the oldest correctly..", she said as a tear rolled down her cheek, and as tears started to pour out of my eyes again. All along, I've been resenting my sister inside of my heart without knowing how bad she felt for what she had done. I've been a bad sister too.

"Maimi.. I've been a bad sister too.. I'm sorry..", I said as my tears made my eyesight entirely blurry, making it impossible to see her face clearly. Seconds passed and no word came from her. I wiped away the tears from my eyes and collected courage to look at her face. Her eyes were closed. At first glance, it looked like if she was just sleeping peacefully but I knew better than that. She was dead. Once I realized this, I embraced her into my arms and cried loudly. I don't know how long it was until my parents came home from work, and found us inside of the kitchen, but when they did...    I became her murderer..

 

 

 

"You're Suzuki Airi, am I correct?", A police officer asked from behind some papers as soon as I entered the small square room. "Yes, sir.", I responded in a hush voice and seated slowly in the chair infront of him as I played with my fingers. Being not only a witness of her death, but also the only suspect of her murder, I was brought here to get interrogated. It hadn't been long after the incident, I still wasn't prepared to answer whatever question that was about to come. I was so nervous that I couldn't even bring myself to look at the person infront of me directy. If I answered wrong, I could be declared guilty for my own sister's death. There was two options. One, lying and getting out of here innocent. Two, saying the truth and being delcared not only guilty but insane. I didn't know which one to choose.

The police man ignored my prescence for a few seconds and continued reading what he was reading since before I came in. This gave me more time to think about what I wanted to do. I didn't want to lie. Why should I lie in order to cover something I didn't do? But I also didn't want to speak the truth. They wouldn't believe me if I did. They would call me insane and send me to an ayslum instead of a jail. Why did all of this happened? Why didn't I just get killed instead? Everything would've been better if that happened.

"Alright! Before we start, I want to ask you, how old are you exactly?", he asked and all of my thoughts disappeared, leaving me only with the person infront of me. No, not only with that person, there was someone else in the room. Right behind of him, standing by the wall, was the same woman that had been haunting me. I looked at her terrified, and she just gave me wicked smile. I thought everything was going to stop now that blood had been spilled but I was wrong. Nothing would stop until it was my blood the one to be spilled. Everything would continue until I died. 

"Airi? Are you okay?", I felt a light shook on my shoulder and I returned to look at the person infront of me, who now was staring at me worriedly. "Yes, sir. I just lost myself in my thoughts, thats all. What was your question again?", I asked expressionless, and he turned to look at where my eyes had been previously staring before turning to look at me with a suspiscious look. 

"I was asking you about your age..", he asked me and I answered. "I'm 15 years old. I'll be turning 16 in the 12 of April."

"Hmm. So that means you're still a student, right?, he asked and I nod my head. "How well of a student do you consider yourself?", he asked and I stared at him confused, not finding any of these questions related to what had  happened, but at the end, I still answered them anyways, "I don't know. Average, I guess.."

"Ahhh, so you were not the best but not the worst, that kind of thing, huh? What about your favorite subject?"

"None of them."

"Then, what was your least favorite subject?"

"None of them."

"What about your sister? How old was she?", he asked me and I felt a stab of pain cross my heart when I remembered the reality. My sister was dead now.. "25 years old, sir." She wouldn't be able to turn 26 now and everything was because of me. I remember she used to say she wanted a baby by the age of 30. Now, she wouldn't be able to make that happen and all because of me. Suddenly, tears started forming inside of my eyes. Tears that I wasn't willing to let out infront of anybody.

"I heard that she was a teacher..?", He said, or more like questioned, and I lowered my gaze to look at my fingers as I swallowed all of my tears. "Actually, she was a teacher at my school. My teacher to be exact."

"Ahhh. That's right. That's what I heard. I also heard that you were a little special.", He said, highlighting the last word a little, making me raise my head to look at him. "What do you mean with special? What exactly have you heard and from who?"

"Let's just forget about that and continue to the important part, okay? So, we spoke to one of your neighbors, and he said that he saw you leaving your house at around 1:00pm and that he didnt saw anyone entering your house until you came back. Where exactly did you went at that time, and what were you doing out of school?", he asked in a serious voice and I felt puzzled by the drastic change of his voice. Finally, it was time to move onto the hard questions. Even though this were the questions I was expecting when I came here, now that I was being asked, I was hoping to go back to the easy questions. 

"My alarm didnt work in the morning, so I ended up oversleeping. When I woke up at around 12:30pm, I thought it was useless to stay home so I decided that I could atleast exersize so I went out for a walk.", I answered with a lie, a lie that he believed instantly. 

"The same neighbor said he saw you entering your house at around 3:30pm. He also saw your sister arriving at your house ten minutes later. Were you conscious that your sister was planning to visit you?", he asked as he looked directly at my eyes, making me feel slightly intimitated. "Yes, I was. She gave me a call to tell me  she was coming and that she had something important to tell me, so I returned home to be there when she arrived."

"What did you do in those ten minutes? What did you do while she arrived?", He asked me and that's when I started thinking. Should I keep lying from here and on? What would I get if I lied anyways? At the end, I was the only one that had entered the house before my sister. There's a witness of that. Lying would only make me look more guilty. Maybe there was no solution. I would be declared guilty either way. Maybe I was in fact the guilty one in here. Afterall, it was because of me that she had died.

"When I came back home, I changed into more comfortable clothes. If she knew I was jogging instead of in school, she would nag me about it and I didn't want that to happen. When I looked comfortable enough, I went back to the living room and watched some Tv for a few minutes, until I got hungry and went to the kitchen to look for something to snack on...", I stopped and looked at the air expressionless. I had to think about a way to tell him what happened next. He would probably not believe me either way but I atleast could try to tell him everything in the best way possible. 

"Have you heard of Hitori Kakurenbo?", I asked him out of nowhere, making him look at me puzzled. "You mean, that ritual in where you summon a spirit trapping it inside a doll to play Hide and seek with it? Well, yes, I have. Why are you asking?"

"Around a week ago, I decided to play that game out of curiosity. Since I'm interested in spirits and demons, when I heard about such game from my classmates, I found it really alluring. However, It was the worst mistake I have ever made. I lost in the game and now, those things want me dead. Today,while I was searching for some food in the kitchen, I turned around and those three knives were floating in the air and pointing at me! But, before they could cross me, my sister appeared out of nowhere and shielded me, and got killed instead.", I said and looked at him to see any sort of reaction, but he just remained silent as he stared at me with a poker face.

"So you are saying that a ghost killed your sister in an attempt to kill you?", he said with the same poker face and I nod my head slowly, praying to god that he was actually believing in me.

"I know that you are thinking that Im crazy but I'm saying the truth! Please believe me!", I tried to remain calm but my voice came out raised and as a beg. "I'm sorry but I can't believe in you if there's no proof that what you are saying is truth. If that's everything you've got to say, then I will declare this as unresolved for now.", he said as he stood up from his seat to walk away.

"There's also no proof that I was the murderer but you still believe that it was me who killed her, isn't that right?!", I screamed at him and he sended me a warning look. "You were the only one at the house at that time."

"Yeah but that doesn't prove I killed my own sister! Plus, go and check those knives! You wont find any fingertrip from mine, you hear me?!", I screamed as he closed the door in my face. I seated down harshly and screamed against my folded arms, letting my eyes tear up from anger. The lights started to flick on and off until they went out, leaving me in a complete darkness again. But this time, I didn't care no more. 

"Until I give you my life, you will be happy, right?!"

                                   "Fine! You won! I'll give you what you want! "

 

 

 

 

After having written my last update, I went inside my closet and placed the journal on the top shelf of my closet. Somewhere It was hard to find. If they really wanted to read it, they would have to look deeply. I heard the same sickening laughter from behind me, but I still managed to turn around to face what was behind me. In my bed lied my sister's body, or atleast an illusion of my sisters body, next to her bloody body, the sickly pale woman seated down with a wicked smile. I looked at them with a expressionless face, before giving them my back and continuing to walk out of my room. As I walked down the stairs, the whole house lights started to flick on and off, as if they were trying to scare me, but I was not afraid of them anymore. I was ready for whatever that was about to come.  

Once downstairs, I went directly into the bathroom. The same bathroom in where I had convoced them into my house, and the same one in where I was about to die. When I was inside, I walked towards the bathtub and turned the faucet on, feeling the water and setting it in a warm temperature. When the water was draining, I decided to go to the kitchen and grabbed a knive, before returning to the bathroom to wait for the bathtub to get filled. It took around 5 minutes for the bathtub to be completely filled but when it was, I just went inside. The time had finally come.

I seated down inside of the  bathtub and looked at the knive that I was currently holding. I was really going to do this. There was no turning back now. I sinked the knive into my wrist, feeling how I was being cut, and how blood was starting to drip into the water, creating a dripping sound that echoed through the bathroom.  When the cut was deep enough, I moved onto the other hand, cutting as deep as the other one. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to ignore the pain that had started to overtake me. It was painful.. Really painful.

After a few minutes of bleeding, the pain stopped and my body started to feel cold. The warm transparent water was now tinted  in red and freezing cold. After another minute, I started to feel really dizzy and sleepy. I couldn't see straight anymore, everything was blurry now. My eyes started to feel heavy and to close by themselves until they finally gave up and closed completely, leaving me the dark until I gave my last breath.

 

 

[March 29. Saturday. 10:35am]

Dear diary, this is going to be a short update and probably my last one. Today, I finally made a decision I should've made from the moment things started happening but that I was too of a coward to make. If only I had made it before, nobody would've resulted hurt. But now, its too late. My sister was hurt. My sister is not here anymore.. If only I could run back time.. If only I could change things.. If only I could get her back.. I would do it without thinking twice, but I can't even if I want. I wish she was still here, to fix things between us and to get to be like we used to before she got married, but it's impossible. 

And to make things worse, they are blaming me for the cause of her death. But it isn't my fault, or is it? She died in order to save me, so at the end, it's probably my fault too. I don't even know anymore. Either way, It didn't stop even after her death. Nobody believes me when I tell them that it was 'them' who killed her in an attempt to kill me, so I think I'll just leave them to blame whoever they want to blame. I think they are planning to send me to jail, or maybe to an ayslum? Too bad they won't get to send me there, because I wont be here when they come. Yes, I won't be in this world when they return. But before I go, I want to say my last words to my beloved ones.

To my parents, even if you won't ever get to read this, I want to thank both of you for working so hard for our family.  I have always admired both of you and hoped to grow up to be like you. Please keep strong in the future even when we are not there. Although I have always been to shy to say this, I love both of you so much. 

To my only friend, Miura Haruma, thank you so much for being there for me all of this time. You helped me so much throughout all of this, I dont know what I would've done without you. Since I wont ever get to see you, I guess I should just confess right now: I really liked you. Find a good girlfriend, okay?! hehe. Take care of yourself and of your grandmother and fulfill your dreams for me!

One more thing I want to say before I go: Everything I have said about my sister, I take everything back. She's the best sister I could have! If only I had seen that before, I would've cherished her more. I'm sorry things turned out this way.. sister..

 Goodbye everyone..

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

[10 months after]

"Taengoo, wakey wakey, we are here!", I heard my mother say as she shook my shoulder lightly, waking me up from my slumber. I opened my eyes and nod my head, before getting out of the car we had been driving for an hour. I looked towards what we were parked infront of to find a two floor house. It seemed to be brand new. It was way better than our old house, but even so, I still wished to go back to our old house. I wanted to return to our country. I sighed, feeling melancholy build up inside of me. I looked once again towards the house to notice a shadow move from the window at the top floor. I tried to look closely but there was nothing there. Maybe it had been only my imagination.

"So how is it?! Do you like it?!", my mother asked excitedly and I looked at her unimpressed. "It's not bad I guess..", I responded and started walking towards the entrance, forgetting completely about the shadow I had seen before..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello people! How have you guys been?!

I'm sorry I hadn't updated in over a month.

This chapter was the largest I have done in my life, with over 6,000 words, so it did took me some time to write.

Anyways, I'm sorry for converting myself in a murderer xD 

It honesly hurted me to kill them T.T It was soo hard~ 

I ended up having so many feels~

And crying every once and then..

 

And for all of the people that are here for Airi, she will keep appearing in future chapters, so don't worry xDD

And for all of the people that are here for Taeyeon

She just made her first appeareance! YAY!!

So is about to go down! xDD

So prepare~! Lmaoo

Anyways, thats all for today, I hope you guys enjoyed^^

Please comment or subscibe if you havent, I need the love <3