Chapter 1: The First Game

Hide And Seek Alone

                             

 

 

Airi Suzuki's Point Of View

 

 

The obnoxious beeping of my alarm clock made me open my eyes to meet up with the sunlight that pierced through the window and into my eyes. My eyes recoiled and I groaned at the sudden source of light, and pulled the covers over my eyes with a hand, as my other hand turned the snooze alarm clock off. When I found my room quiet again, I closed my eyes tightly under the sheets and tried to fall back asleep.

Normally, I would follow my daily routine without a complaint, but for some reason, today I was not in the mood to deal with school and the people I would meet there. My classmates were all a bunch of immature kids that loved bothering me as a hobby. Ever since they found out I was interested in demons and spirits, boys started making fun of me while girls started to fear me. At first, I thought they would stop if I acted friendly, but now that I know they won't, all that is left for me to do is to make myself distant.

It's been a year like this already. A year of being by myself. Not that I mind the loneliness that much. I'm already used to it. I'm even considering being homeschooled, but everytime I come to my mother with that option, she always responds with the same sentence: ''I don't want our Airi to grow up to be a lonely girl''. Can't she see that I am lonely anyways? Everybody hates me, why should it matter if I attend to school or not?

After some minutes, I felt myself losing the track of time and how every muscle within my body started to relax as my brain was shutting down. I was finally in the process of falling unconscious when the door opened harshly and a voice woke me up.

"Wake up or you will be late for school!", I heard my mother's voice from the entrance of my room. I turned my back at her as I pleaded in a sleepy tone, "I'm not feeling well. Can I stay for today please?"

Footsteps coming closer could be heard, before she snatched the sheets from my body, leaving me exposed to the cold of my room and to the annoying sunlight that came from outside. "You're just fine! Go and change!", she ordered me before walking out of my room and screaming from the hallway, "Better be down in 10 minutes or I'm coming for you!"

I turned over my stomach and started punching my pillow with annoyance.  Why did everything had to go according to her will?! Couldn't she listen to me and let me do what I want for once in her life?! I seated up and sighed before getting out of my bed and starting to get ready for school.

 

Once I was ready, I went down stairs and unexpectedly met up with my older sister, Maimi. She turned to look at me with a flawless smile, and I bow my head down respectfully as I walked towards the table in which she was seating.  A small wooden table that was set off in the middle of the living room. 

"So how has our little Airi been?", Maimi asked me and I just smiled slightly, but without responding to her question.  In that moment, our mother came to us with a plate filled with cookies and placed it in the center of the table. After doing so, she went back to the kitchen but returned quickly with two cups of hot chocolate for both of us.

"I'm glad you decided to give us a visit!", Our mother said as she seated next to me, with her eyes focused only on Maimi. "I've been a little too busy the last few weeks, I'm sorry for not coming here lately, mother.", Maimi responded sweetly, and I rolled my eyes as I grabbed a cookie and bited it rather brutally. 

My older and only sister, Suzuki Maimi, or should I saw Yajima Maimi now that she was married, was one of my teachers at my school and my mother's favorite daughter. She had been a witness to all of my sufferings at school but never had done anything to help me out. Not even when I asked for her help had she moved a finger to do something for me. Hypocrite. Everytime I saw her, that was the only word that I could think of to describe her. Just plain hypocrite.

Before I realized it, I was half covered in cookie pieces that had made their way out of my mouth without my consent. I was shaking my skirt to get rid of the cookie, when Maimi stood up abruptly and looked at me, "Let's go or we will  be late!", she said and started to walk to the front door. Even though I didn't want to be in her company, I needed to get to school on time and she had a car that was going to save me a lot of time. I kissed my mother in the cheek before standing up and following her out of the house.

I went outside to find her inside of her new vehicle, this time it was a white Nissan Altima. I started to walk towards the new car, and opened the door to get inside of it. As expected, the interior was impeccable and my doubts were confirmed: This car was the latest year.

"You got yourself another car?", I asked her uninterested as I buckled my seatbelt and she turned to look at me with a proud smile before starting the engine and driving off. "The other car was getting old so my husband thought it was time to get me a new one.", she bragged and I rolled my eyes at her. Her last car was the latest model too. She only had it for half a year. While my parents kept struggling to pay the bills, she kept waisting money on unecessary things like this. She should help my parents with money instead.

Maimi's husband was the owner of a multinational engineering and electronics comportation called ''Toshiba''. They never had trouble concerning money. But even though they were filthy rich, they had never helped my parents with money when they most needed it. Another reason that made me dislike my sister even more.

I turned to look out of the window to watch the passing scenery outside. We were in the middle of march and the cherry trees had already bloomed, coloring the whole street with a beautiful pink color. Sometimes I wondered if I would ever be able to bloom like them. 

Since I was interested in demons and spirits since a young age, my dream was to become a demonologist. However, my parents wanted me to become a teacher like my sister and I would probably have to turn into what they wanted me to. I sighed, creating a fog in the window and closing my eyes, drifting into sleep.

The closing of the door made me return from there to discover that we were in the school grounds already. I ed my seatbelt and got off of my sister's car. "Thank you for the ride.", I bow my head down to my sister and turned around to leave but her voice calling my name made me stop to look back at her. She looked at me as if she wanted to say something but ended up just saying, "It's nothing. See you at class."

I walked alone through the empty halls of the school. Most of the students were probably in their respective classrooms already. Once I found myself infront of mine, I took a deep breath and opened the door that separated me from my annoying classmates. 

Usually, they would make fun of me as soon as I stepped inside, however, today they were too busy speaking to each other to notice me. Not risking being seen, I walked silently towards my desk (which was right next to the window) and seated on it.

"Remember that Miyabi and Momoko were going to play Hitori Kakurenbo at midnight yesterday?!", the greatest snitch of the classroom asked the rest, and everyone nod their heads, everyone except for me. I had no idea what they were talking about neither did I planned to make myself present. 

"Well, I texted Momoko yesterday to ask her about her experience with the game, and she told me that it was a complete disaster! The spirit had stabbed Miyabi's eye with a mechanical pencil!", he explained and everyone looked at him shocked. 

"Oh my god! How is she doing?!", A girl, that I don't remember the name of, asked, and I started listening more carefully to what they were saying, curious to what happened.

"Momoko told me that she was the one that had to finish the game and that they had to call an ambulance to take Miyabi to the emergency room! Lamentably, the doctor told Miyabi that she would have to lose her sight completely in that eye!", he said and that's when the front door flew open and our teacher (My sister) walked into the classroom.

During the rest of the first half, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened to my two classmates. If everything they had said was true, then that only meant that my beliefs were right: those things existed and you could actually get in touch with them. 

''Hitori Kakurenbo'', I thought as I tried to remember what I had heard my classmates say about such game. If my memory was correct, Hitori kakurenbo was a game ritual in which you could summon a spirit into your house, giving it the body of a doll to play hide and seek with them. Such idea sounded so appealing to me at this moment.

The school's bell made me flinch and return from my thoughts. I looked at the round clock in the wall and saw its hands pointing at 12:00pm. It was time to leave for lunch, and everyone was happy about it. I stood up from my desk and started to make my way towards the cafeteria.

Like everyday, I seated alone in a table near a corner and ate my food quietly. Like everyday, I went outside and seated under the same old tree after finishing my food. But, this time, somebody came to talk to me.

As I was resting my back against the tree, a male student walked towards me. He wore glasses and his bangs fell right over his eyes, hiding them for the most part, but he looked a little familiar. He was holding, or more like protecting  some books in his arms. He stuttered as he spoke to me, "Hello, can I seat next to you, suzuki airi?"

I stared at him suspiciously but nod my head slightly as he seated slowly next to me. If he knew my name that was probably because he was in the same classroom as me but that I didn't know his name. Just like I didn't know anyone's name. "Umm, and you are?", I asked him as I looked at him from head to toe and he blushed.

"Who am I? I'm-I'm Haruma Miura! I'm you-your classmate!", he said, stuttering again, and I just hummed. "I came to you because I heard you were interested in demons and spirits, am I right?", he asked and I sighed. Here we go again!

"If you are here to make fun of me then I'm leaving. I'm not in the mood to be laughed at today.", I said coldly as I got up from the grass but before I could walk away he grabbed my hand and made me stop. "I'm not going to laugh at you! I-ca-came because I'm interested in that too!", he affirmed and I turned to look at him suspiciously before seating back down.

"You are?", I asked not really trusting his words, and he gave me a small smile. "Yes, I am. I've been trying to talk to you about it but you always disappear before I can catch up with you. A-actually, I brought some books that I thought were interesting for you to read.", He said as he showed me the books he was holding, and I looked at them and felt my eyes widen. 

"Oh my god! I've been looking for these books for a long time! Where did you got them?!", I said excitedly as I snatched them from his hands unconciously, and he smiled at me and responded, "My uncle is studying demonology and he gave them to me as a present when he found out I was into that. I already read them and took notes of them, so I don't really need them anymore and thought you might want them." 

"So you mean I can have them?!", I asked overjoyed, and he nod his head and smiled at me. "Oh my god! Thank you so much!", I thanked him and gave him a quick hug. When I let go of him I noticed his deep red cheeks but ignored them to not make the situation more awkward. When the atmosphere ended up turning awkward either way, I decided to break the silence, "By the way, do you think hitori kakurenbo really works?"

"I honestly believe it works. There's even testimony that it does.", He said and I smiled. Next thing, I knew I wanted to play it. No, I had to play it and see for myself! But I wanted to do it with somebody, that way I would have somebody to help me with the instructions. Maybe If I asked him he would play with me. "Would you play it with me?!"

"I'm sorry but no. I'm not willing to play it.", he said and I looked at him questioningly. "Why not? If you play it, you would be able to see them with your own eyes and prove that they are real!"

"It's too dangerous! I know they are real! I don't need to see them to believe they exist!", he said and I couldn't hold myself from frowning with his answer. "Well, then I don't have any option but to play it alone." , I said as I opened the book and hide my angered expression behind it.

"I think it's better for you not to play it! You heard what happened to Momoko and Miyabi!  You shouldn't risk yourself like that!", he said and I rolled my eyes behind the book as I answered cooly, "Its a risk I'm willing to take."

 

 

The remaining of the school hours passed too slowly. Perhaps because I was not paying any attention to the rest of the class. Even when I tried my best to concentrate and listen to what my teacher (sister) was explaining, my thoughts didn't let me. I even got scolded by my teacher (sister) once, making everybody turn to look at me with surprised expressions. They were probably wondering what could possibly distract me for the first time since I was one of the few that always paid attention and never got scolded.

But all I could think about right now was the game. Something was bothering me a lot: How would I play the game with my parents around? They disliked me for liking this kind of things. There was no way in hell they would accept to lend me the house for this. I wouldn't be able to play the game unless I was alone, and that was mostly never. I cried and threw my face against the desk, getting a few glances for some students but ignoring them. I would have to give up the game for now.

 

Finally, after what it felt like forever, the school bell rang and everyone started heading out of the classoom. Like everyday, most students ignored the signs of 'not running' and ran through the hallways. I could hear them laugh at those who fell on their butts from inside the classroom. On the other hand, I stood up from my seat and picked my backpack up before starting to walk towards the room's door. However, before I could cross that door to leave the classroom, the nerdy kid from this morning came running to me and stopped me.

"Hey! Are you really going to play Hitori Kakurenbo?", He asked me with a concerned voice and I lied to him as I crossed my arms upon my chest, "Of course I'm going to play it! Why?" Even though I knew I was not going to be able to play it tonight, I didn't want to admit I had given up on the game. That would make him think I gave up on it because I was scared of playing it by myself. 

"Oh, I was only wondering. Here!", he took a small paperball from his pocket and handed it to me as he said, "This is my phone number! Please text me during the game, okay? If something goes wrong, I can go and save your ." I looked at him, hesitating over taking it or declining it, but at the end I took it and turned around to start walking towards my house. 

 

 

"I'm back home!", I affirmed in a loud voice as I opened the door to my house and walked inside. When I recieved no reply or answer, and realized that it was way too dark, I walked to the kitchen instead of directly to my room.

"Is anybody home?!", I screamed as I entered the kitchen and found it uninhabited and dark as the living room. (The only light that lightened the room was coming from the windows.) There was no reply from any other part of the house either. I was about to leave the kitchen when a white note on the dining table caught my sight.

I grabbed it and started to read it outloud.  "Honey, your grandfather called us when you were in school. He said that your grandmother fell down the stairs again and was hospitalized. We are going to go and visit her, alright? We won't be back until tomorrow. Please calls us if you need something."

When I was done reading, I sighed. I felt pity for my poor old grandmother. This was not the first time she had an accident like this. She suffered from a serious case of Alzheimer. She could easily forget everything, even where the stairs were, reason to why she had fell down them a couple of times already. I wouldn't be surprised if one day she woke up and didn't remember who we were. Honestly, I was already expecting for that to happen. 

"Now I'm going to be alone all day long~!", I whined as I kicked the floor, but then stopped when I remembered something, and felt my mouth forming a smile at the thought. "Wait! I'm going to be alone all day long! That means I can play the game!", I said excitedly as I jumped up and down happily.

With a enormous smile on my face, I started running to the stairs and towards my bedroom. When I was inside my room, I gathered my laptop and threw myself on my stomach on the bed.  I opened the laptop and turned it on, waiting impatiently for it to show me the search bar. When I had what I wanted on screen, I started typing quickly, "Hitori Kakurenbo". Millions of sites appeared as soon as I clicked on search. I clicked on the first site and started to read the instructions to myself.

I had everything it was needed for the game. I also could understand the instructions correctly. Now everything that was left for me to do was to wait for 3am. I sighed. I couldnt wait anymore but there was no other option but to wait. There was another 8 hours before I could start the game. After having sighed for another three times, I decided to take a bath and make myself a good dinner before the game started. 

 

The eight stupid hours went by horribly slowly. When I had nothing to do, time slowed. When I attempted to busy myself, time slowed even more. For a few hours, I had just been going over and over the game rules to make sure I didn't do anything incorrectly. Every rule had to be remembered at the time of the game. I couldn't risk to do something wrong.

When there was only an hour before 3am, I decided to start gathering everything I needed. This way, It would be easier when the time of the game approached. I went upstairs and walked into my room, opening my closet where I kept some toys from my childhood. I stared at them and felt guilt and melancholy build inside of me. Each one of the few toys I had, brought beautiful memories from when I was a little kid. From when I was the happiest. I couldn't choose which one I would use since all of them were special to me and I didn't want to get rid of them. How could I get rid of something that held a part of my life?

Refusing to get rid of any of them, I closed the closet and decided to look inside of my sister's room. Her room had been kept just like she left it for in case she decided to stay over at our house. It was possible that she had some plushies over there since she used to love collecting those kind of things when she was young. 

I walked out of my room and into her room and smiled at her bed full of plushies. She had too many that she wouldn't even notice if one of them went missing. I randomly picked one. It was little white teddy bear. When I had what I needed I returned to the kitchen and started to look for the rice on the cabinets. Thankfully, there was a full bag of rice that was intact. One thing less to worry about.

I placed the teddy bear and the rice bag on the bathroom's sink counter, and started to think. "Hmm. What else did I need?", I questioned myself as I scratched the back of my head. "Oh! I need  the fingernail clippings and the sewing kit!", I said in a singing voice and started dancing upstairs, this time to my parents bedroom.

I found the sewing kit inside of my mother's drawer, while the fingernail clippers inside of my father's. When I had both of them I went back into the bathroom and placed both next to the other materials, checking if I had everything gathered. The only thing I needed now was to fill a bottle with saltwater in case I would need it later in the game. I returned to the kitchen ad got that done  before returning with the bottle ready. 

Now, there was only 15 minutes before 3am. There was still a good amount of time left to prepare it. I seated on the toilet and started to trim my nails quickly, setting them on the counter and next to the other materials. I stood up and looked inside of the bathroom's cabinet for scissors. When I found them I grabbed the stuffed animals with a hand and started cutting into it, removing all of the stuffing and replacing its insides with rice.

Setting the now rice filled toy down on the counter, I gathered all of my nail ts and placed them inside of the bear. When it's insides were done, I looked inside of the sewing kit for a needle and red threat and started sloppily sewing the stuffed bear back up before wrapping the remaining threat around it messily. When I was sure the bear was secure, I held him up and looked inside of his eyes, "Umm, hey there! Now what should I call you?"

After thinking for half a minute, I finally came up with his name and spoke it out loud, "I know~! Your name will be fuzzy!", I placed it back on the counter and started to fill the bathtub with water.

After getting the bathtub filled I held the bear once again and looked directly into his eyes. "For this game, Airi will be the first it!", I said sternly for three times before dropping the bear into the bathtub and heading out of the bathroom to turn every light off and grab a knife. When the whole house was dark (the only things being on being the bathroom and the televisions) and I alread had the knife in my hands, I stood in the middle of the living room and started to count up to 10. When I had already counted enough, I walked back into the bathroom and found fuzzy in the same place I had left it: inside of the bathtub.

"I found fuzzy!", I said loud enough to echo throughout the silent house. I picked up the sopping wet toy ad started stabbing it a few times and cutting the red threat, but getting the knife stuck. Without bothering to pull the knife out, I just threw him on the bathtub again. 

"Fuzzy is it! Fuzzy is it! Fuzzy is it!", I repeated three times as instructed, before grabbing my bottle of saltwater, turning the lights off and running off. I walked silently upstairs and stopped in the middle of the hallway. In what room would it safer to hide? After thinking about it for a minute I walked inside of my parent's room and into their closet, hiding myself behind their clothes after closing the door. I seated down comfortably with my head over my knees and started waiting for something to occur.

 

Time passed by and it was quiet. Way too quiet. I even started to doubt that the game would actually work. Maybe I had done something wrong and for that reason nothing would happen. A part of me wanted to keep waiting for the action to start, but another part of me wanted to quit and go to sleep already. I didn't had any sleep before playing anyways. 

I took my phone out of my pocket to check up on the time. It was 3:25am. It had only been 25 minutes since the game started and nothing had happened yet. Maybe I had to give them more time. Now with my phone in hand, I decided to keep myself entertained, that way time would go by faster. Remembering the nerdy kid that I met at school, I started to search in my few contacts for his number that I had written as I waited for 3am. When I found it, I started typing a text message, hoping that he was still awake.

"Hey, are you still awake? I'm in the middle of the game, but nothing has happened yet. Do you think I did something wrong?", I wrote my message and sended it, praying for him to be awake and answer me. When time passed and he hadn't replied, I felt myself get too relaxed in my place. Before I knew it, I had closed my eyes and gone to dreamland.

 

A loud thud from somewhere in the house woke me up from my sleep. The first thing I noticed was the sudden change in temperature. The temperature had gone down drastically, making it freezing cold. I cursed myself for not wearing something warmer. The air also felt heavier. It smelt repulsive. All that made it suffocating to be in this narrow space.

I looked at my phone and realized that I had been asleep for little more than an hour and that the nerdy kid had  texted me back in that time. I unlocked my phone and started to read his reply to myself, "Just quit before something bad happens!"

I rolled my eyes and started to write another message when another thud stopped me. Suddenly, sounds of movement, sounds of breathing and whispering started to be heard from outside of my hiding place. Only a door, thin walls and clothes separated me from the unknown spirits, perhaps demons that were going around the house searching for me. I stood in my place like a statue, praying to god for them not to find me inside of here. 

The television that had been set on mute once started to reach a shattering volume as it switched from a channel to another, until it finally returned to its mute state. Footsteps were heard getting more and more distant each time until they disappeared. I let go of the air that without realizing I was holding, and started to type in my phone again. 

"I think it has started... What do I do now?", I sended the message and heard the volume of another television being increased. This time it was coming from the television that was in the living room downstairs. The channels were switched until it finally stopped on a childrens program show. That's when the volume started to increase more and more until it was so loud that I began to worry that the speakers were going to be ruined. Then it went on mute again. 

My phone's screen tuned on, announcing that I had a message, and I unlocked it with trembling fingers to view it. "Stay inside of your hiding spot until you think it's safe to come out. When you think it's safe, come out and search for the doll. Don't forget to drink the saltwater but without swallowing it when you come out! When you find the doll, spill saltwater in it as you repeat, "I win" three times, then burn the doll!" 

As I read the message, a loud knock on the closet door where I was hiding scared the out of me. I breathed in and out slowly to calm my heart, trying not to cause much noise with my unsteady breathing. I listened carefully waiting for something more to happen but everything went silent.

 

It had been five minutes of silence. My heart beat and breathing had finally returned to a normal state. I wondered what had been going on outside of the closet. Was everything in the same place that used to be before the game started or had they caused a disaster in the house? That was my biggest concern right now. It was obvious that the television had been something that they had enjoyed messing with because of how much the volume had increased, the way the channels had switched from one to another, and how the sound would distort like a broken record. 

It was 4:45am. It had been an hour and 45 minutes since the game had started. I knew it was better to end the game right now but something stopped me from breaking from the closet to search for the teddy bear. It was probably fear of getting caught. 

Five more minutes passed by and I decided to start searching for the bear. I drank some saltwater and started to get out from behind the clothes when a loud thud made me swallow the saltwater and return to my hiding place. The next thing I heard made me want to cry from how scary it sounded.

"Get the out of there, !", A gruff and angry voice ordered before throwing what I think it was a chair against the closet door. That thing kept on throwing things against the door and I placed my face against my knees and cried silently. In my mind, I prayed that the door wouldn't break if he decided to throw something heavier against it. After the fifth object being thrown against my door, he stopped and started to scratch the door instead.

"Where are you, airi? I know you are in here~", A sickeningly sweet voice said before a female laughter echoed through the whole room. I wanted to scream and cry out loud, but all I could do right now was listen to my heartbeat and my unsteady breathing that filled the small closet.  Were there two spirits waiting for me outside? I felt even more scared at the thought of not having to deal only with one spirit but with two.

"Get the out of there, !", The same gruff and angry voice ordered me again before throwing something else against the door, as the female one kept on laughing in the backround. Another loud thud was heard before the angry voice spoke again, "I can smell your fear, you know? Get out of there!"

I felt my heart stop beating when I saw a shadow from under the door, and heard some breathing right from across it, as the angry voice spoke again, "Your fear smells so good, I know you are in there.."

Thankfully, the thing moved back from the door and the sickeningly laughter was heard again as footsteps started to become distant. I started breathing again as I wiped the tears that had been rolling down my cheeks once they had disappeared. 

Fiftheen minutes of silence had gone by. Fiftheen minutes of poor agony and hesitation. I was hesitating over  making my break for the doll or staying in the safety of my hiding place.. However, I knew that If I stayed here longer that would give them time to get more comfortable in my house, so I had to break out soon. It was now or never.. 

I turned my phone flashlight on and started to make my way out of the closet. Everything outside of my room had been just where I left it. Even the television was in the same channel I had left it. I turned my phone light off to not get noticed. Carefully, I peeked outside of my parents room and into the hall to see if the coast was clear. I was almost sure I had seen my sister's door move slightly. They were probably looking in there. It was my chance to look for the doll downstairs. I held into all the courage I could muster and started to walk to the staircase that would take me to the firstfloor. 

The stairs looked like a stairway to death. I couldn't even see the bottom of them. It was way too dark down there. I was fearing to find a spirit down there, but the time was passing fast and I couldn't waste any longer. I had to be brave. Afterall, this was a game that required bravery. I took a deep breath and started to walk down the stairs with light steps. 

Once I was in the first floor, I turned my phone flashlight on and peeked into the bathroom to see if the bear was still there, but it didn't surprise me when I found that it had disappeared. I noticed that the bathroom was not how it was when I last was here. The bathtub that was filled with water was now empty. Some towels were thrown on the floor messily and the bathroom's mirror was covered in fog. Not wanting to waste any more time in here, I started to look in other places of the first floor. I walked into the kitchen to look for the bear but without luck. Everything seemed untouched in there like if they hadn't even bothered to look for me in here. 

I started to walk out of the kitchen and into the main hall to head to the living room. I was moving my flashlight around when I caught something at a courner. I looked at it closely and felt my heart stop when I realized that it was a human like figure, a deadly pale woman with black hair. She turned to me and our eyes met, and her lips formed a smile that sended chills down my spine. "I found you!", she screamed and the flashlight went off as I started running in the dark with no idea where I was going as I screamed at the top of my lungs, "I win! I win! I win!"

I turned the lights on and looked around the living room and found everything in place. There was also no sign of the woman anywhere. I took my phone and started typing desperately,:

I couldn't find the doll.. 

                     She found me..

                                What do I do now?

                                                 Please get me out of here..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong or konnichiwa everybody!

So I finally updated the first chapter of my first ever horror fanfic! 

It's my first horror fanfic and I'm not usually good at writting horror, so please don't be hard with me okay? I'm going to try to improve with time, okay!? So please keep up with me^^

Anyways, for those wondering where Taeyeon is, you will have to wait until chapter 3 to see her, so please wait patiently for her to appear!

Okay! So that's it for today! Please wait for my future updates and support my other fanfics if you can^^

See ya later guys!