Heavy Heart

Sisterhood

 

 

 

15 years ago

 

-"Yuri~" Sooyoung called as she got lost in the orphanage halls and was crying.

 

-"Yuri~" Sooyoung called again.

 

Suddenly two small arms embraced Sooyoung.

 

-"Soo" A cute girl's voice called.

 

-"Yul~.Where were you? I got lost and...and...Just don't leave me anymore" Sooyoung said as she cried.

 

 

Sooyoung was woken up by the bright rays of sunlight that entered her room, mainly because of Yuri opening the curtains.

 

-"Yul" Sooyoung said with a sleepy voice.

 

-"Wake up! Wake up!" Yuri said as she jumped on top of Sooyoung.

 

-"Owwww, I don't want to, I want to sleep..." Sooyoung said.

 

-"C'mon let's go, we have to go work" Yuri said as she put her face closer to Sooyoung's.

 

Sooyoung opened her eyes and looked into Yuri's eyes. The two of them stared at each other. Suddenly Yuri got up and left the room. Yeah this has been happening quite some times lately. Whenever Sooyoung looks or hugs or grabs Yuri in a different way...a more...passionate way. Yuri reacts like this. You see Choi Sooyoung and Kwon Yuri are family but not family. They lived in an orphanage and since they were young they are inseparable. When they were 18 years old Sooyoung decided to leave the orphanage and start her life. She asked Yuri to come with her and she accepted. Since they were kids they treated each other like sisters. Normal sisters. Problem is now that they've grown up Sooyoung can't help but feel different feelings for Yuri, more passionate feelings. But everytime Sooyoung tries something more, Yuri reacts the same, she leaves, and Sooyoung doesn't want her to leave. After all Yuri promised never to leave. Sooyoung is also afraid to confess her true feelings for Yuri because of this. 

 

So yeah, Sooyoung and Yuri have been living together ever since they left the orphanage 4 years ago. Those were harsh times but through their hard work they managed to get their current appartment. It was a small but rather inviting and cozy unit. It had one bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. Yes there was only one bedroom.

 

2 years ago.

 

-"Yuri, this one only has one bedroom" Sooyoung said pouting.

 

-"Yeah, I know" Yuri said.

 

-"What? Why? If you knew..." Sooyoung said.

 

-"I just can't sleep without my sister" Yuri said as she kissed Sooyoung's forhead making the latter blush.

 

 

And so it was they slept in the same bed. Forever kids, Sooyoung guessed. Aish...seeing Yuri was getting harder and harder to Sooyoung. I mean she had to see her coming out of the bathroom with only a towel on, she had to see her dress, she had to bear it all. That's when Yuri wouldn't suddenly decide for them to bathe together. Sooyoung was suffering. She needed to tell her, but how?