D-1

The Best Gift

February 5
"Are you going to let Yunho wait for you for a long time?", Heechul asked while he and Jaejoong are doing their project for their History class.
Jaejoong coughed with his friend's question.
"Kim Heechul..." Jaejoong protested.
"W--what? Is it bad to ask that? And it is obvious that you are the happiest when you are with Yunho."
"I------- I don't want to rush everything, we just confessed to each other---"
Jaejoong was successfully interrupted by Heechul, "Confessed?! Geez, Jae.... why are you so slow?", Heechul asked with arrogance.
"I'm sorry Heechul-sshi, I'm like not you who quickly answered yes to Hangeng just because he confessed that he likes you. I just want to test Yunho if he's really serious about me." Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he answered Heechul.
"Yeah whatever. It's because I found out that Hangeng is an interested one, and certainly my type.. and.... I already came out with the thought that he's serious with me. So, I quickly grabbed the opportunity and that opportunity is Hangeng." Heechul proudly answered.
Jaejoong ignored Heechul for he just focused to their project instead of listening to his friend.
"I suggest, you should give Yunho something special too. Ah... he's so sweet, he did too much effort for those roses..."
"Hey! Are you trying to make me feel guilty?", Jaejoong asked with a slight frustration.
Heechul chuckled with his friend's reaction, "Relax Jae... I am just suggesting, I didn't mean to make you think like that. Anyway, how about answering a sweet 'yes' to him? I mean to be his boyfriend.. I can sense that you'll not let him wait any longer.. You should grab the chance, while it is there. Chance equals Yunho..", Heechul smirked then wiggled his eyebrows.
"Wow, thank you for oh-so-amazing advice, Heechul-seonsaengnim", Jaejoong answered sarcastically as he spread the glue on the piece of paper he is holding.
"Seriously Jae, you should think of my advice if you really like, I mean.. love Yunho. And Yunho isn't a bad one for you. Mr. Kim Jaejoong, you look good together", Heechul smirked as he finished his words to Jaejoong.
Jaejoong just sighed.
Heechul added, "Who knows, Yunho might get tired of waiting for you.. so Jae.. just grab that opportunity, like what I did." said Heechul as he walk away to throw the excess papers they haven't used.
Jaejoong suddenly recalled Heechul's words in his mind, 'I can sense that you'll not let him wait for you any longer..', 'I suggest you should give Yunho something special.'
Jaejoong suddenly came up with something, "Oh crap! I almost forgot, tomorrow's Yunho's birthday! Damn! Thank goodness I haven't forget it yet." he mumbled to himself.
Heechul noticed the frustrated Jaejoong as he came back.
"What's with that expression, Jae?", Heechul asked his friend.
"Heenim.. tomorrow is Yunho's birthday right?"
"Yes.. why? That is what I am telling you about..."
"Oh? But you didn't mentioned anything about it today."
"Didn't I?"
"Nope mister, you didn't."
"Ah, if you'll ask me what gift you should give to Yunho, it'll be the one I told you before. Got it?"
"But Hee.. argh"
"Yunho is a good catch, I can promise you. He deserves to have a someone like you, and besides you've already confessed to him, right?" Heechul winked at his last statment.
He added, "I promise you won't regret to have a boyfriend like him. He is sweet, as far as I can see when you two are together."
"But Heechul-ah.. I will think about it and... I'm not yet ready."
"Aish!! There's no time! Just tell Yunho tomorrow! Give it a try.. Or else you would regret if you didn't." Heechul smiled.
"Fine, fine.." Jaejoong just gave up. And he thinks that Heechul's maybe right.. He should finally open himself to Yunho, finally tie himself to him as his other half.







(A/N: second chappie already up! tomorrow's the last.. and it is Yunho's birthday!!!! haha the next and last one is a very long chappie indeed. yay xD thanks to those who subscribed this story hahah nin-jae people xP a bunch of yunjae love from authornim^-^)