D-2

The Best Gift

After the day Yunho gave Jaejoong his special gift, they've started to date, no commitments yet. There were times that Yunho will Jaejoong on his way home, they'll eat lunch together, and almost everyday going to mall just to spend their time together. Yunho really made a lot of effort to prove Jaejoong that he's deserve to have him.

February 4
"Happy birthday, Jae..", Yunho suddenly said as he held out a letter.
"Hahaha.. Yunho-yah, my birthday's already done.", Jaejoong laughed and pouted.
"I heard from Changmin that today's date is the one registered at your birth certificate. How lucky you are to have two birthdays every year.", Yunho smiled widely.
"Pff. Whatever.. and I can't believe Changmin will tell that to you.", Jaejoong held the letter from Yunho and as he handled the letter, he opened it.
-
Jaejoong-ah,
I still remember the time we confessed to each other, I hope you too will remember it forever. ^_____^ I wonder when you will give me your sweetest "yes" to be my boyfriend. Don't worry, I will wait. And do remember that everyday, my love for you will grow deeper and deeper.
Happy birthday for the second time.. I love you. ^^

-Yunho-
-
Jaejoong just laughed at the cheesiness of Yunho's message.
"You're so corny. Hahaha. Why? Can't you wait for me? And why did you have to say these things in this letter? You can say those in person instead.", Jaejoong said as he smile widely and poked the other's cheek.
Yunho just chuckled with the other's sudden action, "Don't you love how corny I am? And.. I can wait for you! Even for years!", he proudly said.
"Really? What if, I tell you... don't wait for me anymore?", Jaejoong teasingly asked.
Yunho just stayed speechless, didn't understand what Jaejoong meant, and he suddenly frowned as he thought of bad things of what he is talking about.
Jaejoong noticed the other's expression and teasingly said, "Hey. What's with that face, Yun? Aigoo~ you became cuter when you sulk. Ah come on, let's go home."
Jaejoong stood up and walk a bit, he turned back to Yunho, just to see if he followed him or not, but the other is still sitting at the bench. Yunho didn't move nor changed his expression.
Jaejoong cupped Yunho's face as he came close again to Yunho, "Hey! What's the problem?"
Yunho snapped out as he saw the face in front of him, and avoided Jaejoong's gaze, "A-----ah noth-thing, sorry"
"Is it just because of my question? Haha, don't think of that too much. I'm just joking. Pff. Let's just go home." Jaejoong pulled Yunho to stand up by holding his wrist. But then Yunho quickly laced his hands to Jaejoong's.
"H-hey, what are you doing?", Jaejoong tries to free his hands from Yunho's hold but Yunho just held it tighter.
Jaejoong felt his cheeks blushing and tries to hide it.
"Please Jae.. Just today. I just want to know what it feels like to hold your hands.", begged Yunho.
"But Yunho.."
"No buts Jae."
And Jaejoong just let Yunho hold his hands.






(A/N: FIRST PART HAHAHA xD FULL OF FLUFFINESS ALREADY :3 i really loveeeee YunJae fluff.. kekeke next chappie will be up tomorrow, February 5.. exactly a day before Yunho's birthday hahaha, so keep calm lol all comments and subscribing are love! :"))