D-day!

The Best Gift

(A/N: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LEADERSSHI, MY FOREVER BIAS, UKNOW YUNHO!! you deserve all the happiness in this world! saranghae! :") anyways, this is the last part of the fic.. thanks again to those who subsribed this story! more more yunjae love for you guys *poppo* hope you'll all love the ending. so here it is ~ ^w^)

February 6
-
To: Yunho
Msg: Meet me later, 4:00 pm at the school garden ;) see you!
-
Heechul typed the message at Jaejoong's phone.
"Hey! Heechul-yah! Give me my phone back!", Jaejoong protested as he tried to get his phone from Heechul.
"Argh! Wait!! Hahaha! Send!" Heechul smirked as he pressed the send button, and let Jaejoong get his phone back.
As Jaejoong handed his phone, "Hey!! Did you texted Yunho?! Don't tell me you did?!"
"I did... Why? Just do whatever I told you yesterday! Ah, wait.. Did you already greeted Yunho?"
Jaejoong sighed, "Not yet... But I'm plan-----"
"Then later's the right time. Goodluck!", Heechul waved goodbye to Jaejoong.
"Ah yeah, I told Yunho to meet you at 4:00 pm, school garden." shouted Heechul as he walks away.
"Argh! Okay, there's no turning back. I would just take Heechul's advices. This is it Jae. This is it." Jaejoong mumbled to himself.

4:05 pm
Jaejoong is at the school garden, waiting for Yunho. Little didn't Yunho know that Heechul's the one who texted it.
"Jaejoong-ah.. Hello", Yunho smiled as he approached him.
Jaejoong felt his heart suddenly beated faster as he saw the other's smile, it was a different smile. It was only a simple action from Yunho but his heart never failed to flatten. Yunho noticed that Jaejoong's  blushing, he just smiled with Jaejoong's red face.
Yunho chuckled and teased Jaejoong, "Are you alright? Blushing already? Yeah, I know I'm cute, and this cute thing in your front is only for you."
Jaejoong fought his blushing feels and glared at Yunho, "Hey! am not blushing! And.. I'm fine.. Tch. Really? You're cute?" he rolled his eyes, teasing back Yunho.
Yunho laughed again, "Come on Jae, we'll go somewhere.." he pulled Jaejoong to stand up and walk away.
"Wait.... Now?! Where are we going?" asked Jaejoong while they walk.
"Somewhere beautiful", Yunho said while he's smiling.

5:30 pm
"Sea-----side? What are we doing here?", Jaejoong asked as he look at the ocean with a pleasing view.
"I----- just want to watch the sunset..... with you."
Jaejoong can't speak any words as he repeated in his mind the words that Yunho said.
"Come, seat." told Yunho as he patted the spot next to him, and Jaejoong followed him.
"Ah, before I forgot--- Happy Birthday, Yun." Jaejoong said as he looked at Yunho.
Yunho just smiled, and looked back at Jaejoong, "Thank you... you made this day special."
"Huh? How did I? I didn't do anything yet-----", Jaejoong suddenly stop speaking when Heechul's voice echoed in his mind, 'How about answering a sweet 'yes' to him'
"Argh!", Jaejoong suddenly became frustrated as if Heechul's here.
"Jae? Are you okay?", Yunho answered with concern.
Jaejoong didn't answered and just sighed.
"Do you want to go home? If-----"
"Ah, ah.. N-no!! Haha, sorry Yun, I'm just thinking of something." answered Jaejoong as he raised his two hands and shook it, sign of denying.
"Hm? What is that something?", asked Yunho cutely.
"Ah.. nevermind! Haha..." Jaejoong can't think of an excuse.
"It's okay... I won't please you if you don't want to say it." Yunho smiled.
Jaejoong just sighed, and Yunho suddenly leaned at Jaejoong's shoulders, closing his eyes as the wind touches them.
They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, though for the both of them it feels like hours has been passed.

5:45 pm
After minutes of silence, Jaejoong finally thought to open up.
"Yunho-yah, I'm gonna.. tell you something." Jaejoong said as he shook his shoulder for Yunho to get up.
"Hm? What is it?" Yunho looked at him, waiting for the answer.
Jaejoong nervously started, "About.... About... A----bout what you've asked me.. on my last birthday.."
"Oh.. what?"
"I--- I mean, we.."
"We what? Aw Jae, you make me nervous!" Yunho pouted.
"I want... you, I want us... to.... be.."
"To be?"
"To be.. offically---- in other words, I finally made up my mind and I'm very sure that... I want you now as my boyfriend."
Yunho widened his eyes both in surprise and shock, didn't sure what he heard.
"W-----wait... did I just heard it right?"
Jaejoong nods.
Yunho hugged Jaejoong tightly, that he didn't noticed that the other choked because of the tightness of the hug, "Hey!! I---- can't breathe!!"
Yunho pulled away and smiled widely, "Oh gosh sorry, are you alright? Hahahaha"
Yunho started to scream, "Dearest ocean!! Did you heard that?! Jaejoong's now my boyfriend!!!!"
"Hey!! Stop that and don't scream that loud! That's so embarrassing!", Jaejoong blushed in shyness in what Yunho just shouted.
"Why? Can't I be proud that you're officially mine?" Yunho pouted.
Jaejoong poked Yunho's cheek and chuckled because of his cuteness.
Out of the blue, Yunho cupped Jaejoong's cheeks and kissed his forehead and looked back at him dearingly.
"I am the happiest man for this day, it was all because of you, Jaejoong.."
Jaejoong smiled cheekily, obviously melted at Yunho's words. He really felt how happy Yunho is the moment he finally opened himself to Yunho.
Yunho intertwined his fingers to Jaejoong's, "Ah Jae! You said that already! There's no turning back!"
Jaejoong just chuckled again.
"Yunho-yah.."
"Hm?", he replied and kissed Jaejoong's hand.
"I'm sorry if.. I can't give a birthday gift that is special like.. the one you gave me..." Jaejoong looked down in shyness.
Using Yunho's free hand, he held Jaejoong's chin for the other to look directly in the eyes. Yunho leaned closer and whispered over Jaejoong's lips "I love you.." before he kissed Jaejoong's lips lightly. As Yunho's lips touched Jaejoong's lips, Jaejoong widened his eyes in surprise before he finally close his eyes, savoring this moment. Both of their hearts were beating faster at that moment, the moment that is perfectly right for the sunset.
Yunho pulled away from the kiss and looked still at Jaejoong, "You didn't have to give one, because you're already... special to me."
"And, you already gave me the best gift." Yunho added.
"Eh? What?", Jaejoong asked.
"Your love....", Yunho smiled.
Jaejoong chuckled and poked Yunho's nose, "You are so cheesy again! Haha, is that why I can't resist you?"
"This man beside you is made only for the one and only Kim Jaejoong," Yunho said teasingly.
Jaejoong lightly slapped Yunho's arm and laughed heartily with his boyfriend. And Yunho just smiled with the other's action.
"Happy birthday again, Yunho-yah. And.... I love you." Jaejoong held Yunho's hand tighter.
Yunho just smiled, appreciating the beauty beside him.
The two lovebirds wait for the sunset before they went home. And Yunho thinks that this day was his best birthday ever.






END