Six

EDIT OUT!

 

 

Chaerin was confused and scared as she should be. It's not easy having no memory whatsoever of how she ended up where she is and how someone else pants got on her. It lead her to believe something terrifying had happened to her, making her feel extremely violated and with those feelings she became aggressive.

When Suho was able to get himself loose from Kris and attempted to fully see her face by lifting up her hood, she snatched his wrist towards herself, pulling him down on the floor and lifted her legs up to use a form of Jiu Jitsu move that allows her to lock Suho's head between her powerful thighs while also allowing her the choice to cause pain on his arm.

"BWOYAH, BWOYAH, BWOYAH?!" Suho gagged, wondering how he got in this predicament.

"See, I was afraid something like this would happen!" Kris points at Suho who is currently busy trying to get his blood flowing normally  at the moment.

"Noona." Tao called out to her in a soft spoken voice, kneeled down while trying to get her to stop using her deadly thighs on his leader. "Why are you so strong?"

With the rest of the EXO members coming out into the living room, Lay jumped on the couch and acted as a signal officer, whistling and pointing in the direction of Kris, Suho and Tao.  And with Chaerin in clear view for those  who haven't came across her yet all mistook her for being a man, yes a man, a crazy man that is assaulting one of their own.

There were shouting for explanations, attention, some just shouted because of the adrenaline rush. Everyone's voices overlapped and merged together with different range of pitches, making it unclear as to who was speaking and not a single word got through anyone ears.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The scream clearly belonged to Suho and it was only reasonable for him to scream an eerily scream as he felt one of his limb being bent but have no fear Chaerin lets him loose before causing any real damage. She then kicked on his shoulders and the top of his head, preparing herself to stand up with him out of the way.

Even though the situation has become serious Kris couldn't help but add a few dance moves in; bouncing his shoulders up and down several times, then ending the dance with a quick twirl. Actually what really happened is Suho scream scared the hell out of everybody and the obvious reaction was to rush, rush and rush to his rescue.

The rushing came unexpected to Kris when he got pushed from behind several times by the other members. He felt unsteady so he  twirled his body around in order to keep on his feet and not fall face forward.  Kris wasn't really dancing, but he had moved in perfect harmony to the beat of everyone's footsteps. Then he clumsily  tripped over his own foot. He's the leader of the group not the dancer of the group. 

When Chaerin stood up Tao makes her go back down to the floor by pushing her on top of the head.  While pushing her down on top of the head he accidentally pushed the hood of the jacket she wore further down, covering not only her eyes but her entire face. His actions were based on him being protective towards her, keeping her out of harms way by being her human shield. "Noona?" He lost her. Tao wasn't much of a human shield.

Before Chaerin could remove the hood off her face, the momentum of being dragged on the floor caused her arms to flail all over the place. There was no chance for her to reveal her very recognizable well known CL from 2NE1 face.

"Why would you bring her inside?!" Baekhyun gripped on his own hair out of  frustration.

"Her?" Xiumin looked on with wide eyes.

"She was going to get stepped on!" Chanyeol explained the reasons for his actions. He furrowed his brows when raised his hand and saw that he was holding a pair of long pants, "Huh?" He looks down and saw Chaerin had disappeared.

"Idiot." Kris shuffled up onto his feet.

Chaerin had slipped out of the pants Chanyeol was pulling when he dragged her. She crawled away, but in no way was she baring any skin as she still had her original pants on that she thought was taken off of her but was actually just covered by the other pants Tao had put on her earliers.Damn! Everything is complicated just like her whole day has been.

 

 

Suho reached out for the helping hand that extended out for him but it disappeared. "Bwoyah!?" He groaned as his ached in pain.

 

Chen left Suho side because the mystery person in their dorm was just higher on the grab-all-of-my-attention scale. That goes the same for the other members. Suho will be stuck on the floor for a while. 

 

Chaerin felt like a puppet on strings when she felt herself getting pulled up onto her feet. Sehun with a look of disdain is the one that pulled her up, having his hands hold a fistful of her jacket. CL who? Her face was not yet revealed to him as the hood still very much covered her entire face.

From that point Chaerin very first dance collaboration with a boy group outside of her agency takes place. Not really, but with Lay accidentally placing his hand on the iPod speaker when he stepped off the couch had caused music to blast loudly from it so it might as well be a collaboration.

 

play.png

 
Now Playing EXO - Growl

 

In case you didn't know, I'm warning you. You're in danger right now. (growl English lyrics)

Sehun lets go of Chaerin jacket and with Kai closing in, the two youngest of the group started walking circles around her, slowly lowering themselves to match her height so they could see if she is the dangerous hooded male bandit she unintentionally made herself out to be.

Stop provoking me.I don't even know what I'll do.

Chaerin head hanged low, her eyes trying to keep up with their foot movements. Her breaths stops when their steps stopped.

My breaths keeps stopping, you are walking toward me.

The rest joins in  growing the size of the human circle that is surrounding around Chaerin. Except for Suho; he will keep the floor company for a while.

You are smiling at me, are you attracted to me as well?

Kai smiled while checking out the male bandit much smaller body frame. An easy takedown for him.

My eyes get cloudy

"Tch" Sehun quickly poked his foot on the back of Chaerin's knee causing her to kneel down and bring back her breath. Feeling her hair being pulled, Chaerin head tilts back. She squints her eyes closed from the ceiling lights that is blinding her eyes.

When you piercingly look at me

Her eyes shot wide open when Sehun hovered his face over hers blocking the light on her. Eye contact was made between the two. The dangerous hooded male bandit disappears and CL of the girl group 2NE1 finally appears. Sehun releases his hand from her and turns around with a blank expression. His thoughts unclear.

Kai does an awkward tip-toe backwards bumping into Kyungsoo when he forcfully retreated back a lunge he was going to throw at Chaerin.

The sound of you breathing gets closer to my ears, you make me go crazy.

Crazy; that's how Chaerin feels at the moment.

The music stopped playing when Lay had enough sense to turn the speakers off, ending the not much of a collaboration between CL and EXO. With the music off  everyone was trying to take in everything that happened insanely quick.

 

A mental breakdown brought out a farting noise with his mouth. What the flock was that Luhan? Now that Luhan is mentioned there wasn't much movement from him. The entire time he idly stood by and watched. And to explain the farting noises he was making, Luhan couldn't decide to laugh or cry during his strange fate of seeing Chaerin again. Not choosing which reaction to make quick enough his body formulated the fart noise in exhange of his slow reaction, and being delirious from lack of sleep played a big part of his embarassing reaction.

"Wow!" Kris exclaimed in disbelief. "There's absolutely no filter today. Oh if everyone hasn't noticed yet. Our guest is-"

"Lee Chaerin!" Baekhhyun cut in. "And it's terrific to have her here." He said with obvious sarcasm.

Chanyeol lips twitched upwards into a small smile at the mention of Chaerin's name.

"...My pants." Tao scratched his bare legs, remembering he lent Chaerin his pants.

Lay blew out hot air, "What a sight."

And Xiumin was acting oddly by fidgeting uncontrollably. He for some reason could not be seen by Chaerin. Being swift as a coursing river, he keeps himself hidden.

Whatever what was going on with Xiumin didn't matter. It doesn't change the fact that there was a woman in their prescence. Chen offers a hand for Chaerin, "Madam."

Chaerin looks up and Chen and smiled at him, hoping her smile will distract him from seeing her slip her hand in her shoulder bag. She plans on pulling her eyeliner to stab him with it because in no way does she feel safe.

"Finally," Suho manage to not let the floor be his existence by standing up.  "Time to take charge-"

"Why is the door wide open like this?" That was their manager's voice that was heard.

Loud gasps escaped all 12  of EXO's lips, even Chaerin gasped when she saw Chen's hand quickly disappeared. Chen had turned around to face the manager at the doorway, making Chaerin lose her chance to let him pull her up so she can stab him.

"HELLO SUNGHWAN HYUNG!" Suho purposely spoke in a loud voice, "I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!" He gives his manager a one arm hug, not the two arm hug because the other arm was in sleep mode, curtiousy of 2NE1's leader. With that hug Suho gave out, he turned his manager around and leans his chin on his manager's shoulder, giving s view of his face, "Hide her." He silently demanded from s because they can't possibly explain why they have CL who looks more like a rag doll than an artists/idol caught in their dorm.

A slapping noise was heard, a punch, scurrying, nails being scraped across a chalkboard, a muffled scream and a door being slammed loudly.

"What was that?!" Shockingly the manager had a slow reaction to all the noise, pushes Suho off of him to  take full view of the empty living room.

Maybe Luhan wasn't the only one that was delirious.

 

 

***

 

 


"You're destination will be on your right." The electronic voice came from the opened map app.

Lee Jongsuk has arrived.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi.