Three

EDIT OUT!

Just when Luhan was about to say something, the clerk who is also the store owner gain everyone's attention when he flipped his "Open" door sign over  to "Close", keeping any oncoming customers from coming inside. "If this place is not cleaned up and the broken items aren't paid for I'm calling the police!" The clerk threatened.

"Ani.." Kris was at a lost for words. The sun was already out, what's another hour or two going to change?  To Kris there was really no point in rushing  to go back to the dorms anymore and he knew it wasn't good to anger the clerk more. "We-" He spoke carefully,  "We will clean up and we will pay for the broken items, but on the condition that you let this young lady go." The fellow leader referred to Chaerin. "She's has nothing to do with us and she has a sprained arm that needs to be attended to."

"I'm not dumb. Once I open the door you kids will attempt to escape. No one is leaving." Not only did the clerk not only accwpt Kris's request, the clerk triple locked the door frame with his key to really ensure they won't escape. "I'll be in the backroom watching you all through the camera's. Don't do anything that will give me a reason to call the police."

"Are you even allowed to lock us up like this, huh? We're the one that should call the police on you, Ahjussi." Baekhyun words earned him a glare and a package of dried seaweed thrown at his head. "

"You're one to talk." The clerk began walking to the back room while clicking his tongue over and over again in annoyance.

"There's no way getting out of this." Kris calmed himself down with deep breaths, looks over at poor Tao, the youngest of the bunch  whose dark circles are more noticeable then ever and is almost in tears because of the crazy stressful day he went through with his Hyungs. "Just a little longer, Tao." Kris soothingly pats Tao on the shoulder.

Tao sniffled and nods in understanding. He hands Kris the camcorder and leaves his side to go lift the fallen shelf back up, knowing that's what needed to be done.

"Baekhyun, put everything back on the shelf and make sure to put the broken items on the side"

"Aren't you going to help me?" Baekhyun pouted and went straight to stacking shelves when he realized Kris wasn't in the mood for playing around.

"Chanyeol, stop crying and wipe your tears away." Kris calmly demanded.

"I c-can't." Chanyeol continues to shed unstoppable tears, his breathing increases as he starts to hyperventilate. Being a 2NE1 lover for many years he felt like as Blackjack he committed the ultimate sin. He inflicted pain instead of joy on his idol.

Kris let Chanyeol be and puts his attention on Chaerin, giving her a respectable 90 degree bow. "Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm EXO-M leader Kris-imnida. If you could please listen, I like to clear some things up with you to not cause any further confusion."

"Don't bother. I'll talk to her." Luhan butted in.

"Oh, this is just great." Chaerin smiled bitterly while looking at Luhan. "I would love to know what you will say to make me understand why you did the things you did?" She  angrily grips his jacket with her left hand.

Luhan gently grabs her wrist, "What are you doing, Unnie. I mean CL-ssi. Doesn't your arm hurt?"

Chaerin shrugged her shoulder. The anger she felt override the pain she felt on her arm.  "Did you already forget?" She asked through gritted teeth, shakes him roughly despite the sharp pain she felt on her right arm. "Did you forget, you bastard?"

"How could I possibly forget this magical day?!" Luhan said in rude sarcastic tone out frustration because of her excessively shaking him. That stirred up more than just anger inside Chaerin.

Chanyeol sniffled and wiped away his tears, his irregular breathing calmed down when he saw Chaerin's eyes tearing up. He felt at this moment he should be comforting his favorite artists and help her by saying "You despicable guy. There's only one thing she wants you to remember, Luhan Hyung. She want's you to remember the time when you two were at the park and you touched her ." Yeah, he wasn't comforting or helping Chaerin at all by saying that.

Luhan head shot up to shoot Chanyeol a glare. "Don't." He doesn't know how Chanyeol know this fact but he knows one thing and that is how much Chanyeol needed to keep his mouth shut.

"It's one of those sensitive areas and you didn't just touch her . Your hands were plastered on them." Chanyeol continues.

Kris blinked his eyes, trying to take in what he just heard. He didn't know Luhan had an openly erted side in him.

"That amount of intimacy should be shared in the bedroom."

Baekhyun slurped up his saliva to keep himself from drooling over the hot almost -like speech Chanyeol is giving.

"And to find out you're not a girl just make things worst." Chanyeol fans himself, trying not to shed anymore tears when he says. "Can't you see how upset CL-sunbaenim is?"

Tao didn't really understand most of the things Chanyeol said but he nodded his head anyway, showing concern over whatever matter Chanyeol is trying to convey while putting things back on the shelves. On the other hand, Chaerin felt deeply embarrassed,  turns beat red. At this rate there was a better chance of her believing Chanyeol was an anti-fan instead of an actual fan of hers.

Luhan breathed heavily as he felt an angry rage building inside. "Park Chanyeol, I'm going to kill you."

When Luhan stood up and lunges his body, Kris jumps in front of him and uses all his effort to holds Luhan back, stopping him from hurting Chanyeol, "You're irritable because of the lack of sleep and it's making you do irrational things. It's making all of us do irrational things." Kris turned his head to look at Chanyeol who was the one on the list  for doing irrational things.

Chanyeol innocently turns away and scoots up a can of tuna off the ground with his hands before going over to  Baekhyun and Tao to help stack up the items back on the shelf.

"Here is what you're going to do..." Kris turns his gaze back on Luhan. "You're going to get your clothes from Tao's backpack and change out of that dress because honestly if your tried to fight Chanyeol in that thing, you will be the only one that gains, well, more humiliation. Besides nothing good will come out of you hitting him."

Luhan sighs, shaking his head at his terrible situation "...Okay." He simply responded with the fact that he knows Kris is more level-headed then he is at the moment and he knew  it was a safer bet for Kris to be  the one to resolve everything between them and Chaerin.

"You touched her...what what, ?" Baekhyun asked in a whisper when Luhan walked near him.

"It was an accident. That's all you need to know, punk." Luhan roughly bumped Baekhyun on the shoulder with his chest, intentionally causing Baekhyun to drop something from his hand before going to Tao for his change of clothes.

"That's not how  Chanyeol explained it."  Baekhyun scoffed in annoyance.

"Shut up. I already feel bad. Don't bring me into this." Chanyeol complained.

"You brought yourself into this." Baekhyun grumbled, bends down to pick  up the fallen item which was a box of tampons. "Luhan Noona, I think you need this!" Baekhyun blurted out.

Luhan angrily  knocks over a few items. "Try saying that again."

 

 

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes at Luhan, annoyed that he appears more upset than she is when it's her who deserves to be more upset.   Turning her attention on Kris, she takes his hand when he extended it out for her to hold onto, using the helping hand to pull her on her feet.

"Are you, okay?" He asked when he saw her cringe in pain.

She slightly shakes her head, not wanting to get on the topic of her pain and wanted to go straight to clearing everything up between them. "Luhan, was never in danger was she...he?" She closed her eyes taking in a deep breath, remembering that Luhan is not a girl she thought he was.

Kris snorted inwardly, scratches the side of his head. "No." He replied with a small smile.  "My members and I were actually trying to shoot a music video and Luhan he so happened to play  the female lead, heh. Then you came out of nowhere and it was sort of hard to explain this to you during when you attacked us and then ran away from us. As for whatever happened after that, I'm sure Luhan was only  acting out of character because a 'surprise' character came into his life. "

Her face scrunched up from listening  to the embarrassing truth. If only she kept to herself she wouldn't have gone through such crazy experiences. "I am densed...I don't know what  to say other than I wish this was all a dream. In fact, I must be dreaming. Pinch me."

"I can't really do that. If it turns out to be a dream, then this amazing burst of energy that I feel right now will be such a waste." Kris faked a sigh.

Chaerin quickly covers to hide her laughter.  "You say that but you're talking to me with your eyes half open and you look like you're going to be passing out soon."

"Ha, I don't sound very convincing do I. What I mean is I have a lot of fans, my members and I we all have lots of fans?" His brows furrowed as he fell into deep thought for a second.

"I see..." Chaerin forehead wrinkled, she wasn't sure why he mentioned fans all of a sudden but keeps an open mind because the last thing she wants is to get the wrong idea again.

"...Having fans is one thing but making your favorite artists starstruck by your appearance is another thing. The amazing burst of energy that I mentioned earlier, you may not see it but right now but you've given me more motivation than ever to work harder in making a bigger impression to my favorite artists and that's you." Kris lips curled into a smirk. "Did I mention it was really exciting to see you outside in the public? My perception of you have not changed one bit all. To me you're still the baddest female with the cool yet explosive charisma like no other. This seriously made my whole week, no it made my whole year."

Chaerin face slowly turned into a loving expression. Even though she could tell Kris is exaggerating a little, she was thankful that he made everything she did not seem like such a waste.

 

 

 

"I wonder if Yifan-ge noticed he's still holding onto her hand." Tao quietly commented, while trying dig out Luhan's clothes from  his backpack. "I got it~" He looks at Luhan with a questionable look.

 Luhan eyes twitched at the sight of the two leaders being so friendly towards each other. "...So annoying."

Baekhyun excitedly claps after seeing Chanyeol stack the last product on the shelf. He then takes Chanyeol's hand and forced on a handshake in a good job well done manner. "I THOUGHT THIS DAY WAS NEVER GOING TO END. AHJUSSI, UNLOCK THE DOOR. WE'RE DONE. I SAID WE'RE DONE."

"Quiet down!" Kris unknowingly caressed the back of Chaerin hand with his thumb before pulling away from her and leaving her side. "Put all the bad items on the counter. " He slams his hand on the counter and looks around for the clerk. "Sir, are you still here?!" 

"Please tell me he's here." Baekhyun tiredly walks over to the counter with the broken items in his hands, along with Chanyeol.

Waiting for an answer from the clerk who was in the back room and in the process of pausing the  variety show 'Running Man' on his television, never once did the old man actually watched the five  EXO members and 2NE1's leader CL through the camera he claimed he would watch from. That was a good thing for all of them.

"I'm here. I'm here. You kids better have done a good job." The old clerk went to stand behind the counter and looks at the state of his store. Everything seemed to be back to normal. "Alright, let's get down to business." The clerk ringed up the cashier.

Kris pulls out what money he had left to get ready to pay whatever price the tab went up to.

Chaerin stares at Kris with a happy glint in her eyes. It was nice seeing someone take the lead in handling bad situations in such a cool manner.

 

At that moment Luhan wanted to give her something else to stare at. He earns a strange look from Tao when he takes off his jacket and pulled the straps of his dress down past his shoulder and stopping at his waist, right inside the store.

"Don't change here. I think you should find a bathroom first, Lu-ge. " Tao said taking into consideration that it's not good to change when the shelves aren't bolted down to the ground and with Chaerin who could possibly be, wait a minute he wanted her to watch.

"I can't hear you. I lost my mind." Luhan looked at Tao and smiled menacingly. "Now unclip my bra."

"I don't understand how things turned out ..so creepy.." Tao unwillingly unclips Luhan's bra, letting all the white tissue that was stuffed in there fall out.

"Thank you, Tao." Luhan was still kind enough to say,  walks away over to Chaerin. "CL-ssi."

Chaerin looked at Luhan and saw that his shoulders were bare. She took a wild guess on him being topless. "What are you doing?" She looks him in the eyes, refusing to look further down.

"Being the focus of your attention and there's some things I want to say to you."

Chaerin quickly glanced down and back up at his eyes. "Luhan-ssi, your are sticking out. You're cold, aren't you?" She pressed her cold finger on his chest.

Luhan shivers in response of her touch, "I am cold. Excuse me while I go change." He crosses his arms over his chest and hurriedly goes back to Tao while mentally asking himself, 'Why am I like this?'

 

Chanyeol stares at Chaerin until she stares back and when she did he automatically looks away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Thank you for showing interest/support by subscribing, voting and commenting.
I'm curious, do you guys actually like this story, huh?

 

And here's a poll just for fun. ^^