Better

Only

Hi guys! Comment and subscribe for more please :)


No one's POV

It has been two weeks since Jonghyun broke up with Sekyung. He was long over her, but there was something in him that made him feel uneasy. Jonghyun was in his room, body sprawled on his bed facing the ceiling. He was deep in thoughts, unable to sort out his feelings. He didn't understand why he felt lost and as if something of paramount importance was missing in him. It left the feeling of somewhat guilt and.. what else? Lies.. perhaps? He couldn't understand and it gave him a heavy feeling in his stomach.

Jonghyun sighs for what seemed like the hundredth time now. He rolls over onto his side as he scratches his head in frustration and ruffling his hair messily. He stares ahead at the empty nothingness until he felt something slowly running off the side of his face. He realizes that he was crying and realized how much he'd like Key's caring comfort at the moment. He enjoyed Key's company and motherly caring-ness, which he missed, when he felt down and unsettled. Obviously, he couldn't ask for that now. They were so separated that it felt like they were just pieces of flashbacks.

Jonghyun sighs, which he promised himself, for the last time and rolls off his bed, He sits besides the bed; having no schedule again today, and glances to his right at his guitar. It was time he got back on his feet, he decided and walked over to his guitar.

"Babe, I'm going to talk to Key again. Support me okay?" He turns and walks towards the exit of his room.


Key's POV

Minho and I have a show on Strong Heart today with Hodong and SeungGi hyungs, while Onew hyung and Taemin has a short interview on Radio Star. I thought I could finally start to enjoy myself since a long time. I felt myself relaxing during the show; letting laughs naturally flow out when random stories and jokes came up. I finally caught up to the Diva side of me and went all out when dancing to the girl group songs. They always make me do these, on every show.. but it makes me happy.


Once Strong Heart was over, I was done for the day. I didn't have anymore shows after Strong Heart, so I headed to our dorm. Minho had another show; that left me to go home alone. I had a feeling that maybe today, I can start over and return to being how I was before. I had a good feeling that things will be better.

Maybe, I thought as I walked through the small streets back to our dorm. A small cafe catches my eyes and my stomach growls. Oooh, I'm hungry~! I smiled at myself and enters the doors, treating myself to the scent of coffee and baked goods.

Once at the dorm, I unlock the doors, slowly opening them, so the bags of cakes and sweet in my hands doesn't hit the door. I smiled awkwardly and sits myself in the living room, as I put down the bags. I take one slice of cake and puts the rest in to fridge for the other hyungs and dongsaengs. Five slices total, I realized and sadness hits me.


Hey!

I know this chapter isn't that interesting but I will make to make the next chapter better..

Meanwhile: These are some of my favorite SHINee songs and I'm curious of which one's you favor.

Please check out my other stories as well! I am co-authoring I Still Do and check out my other one-shots!!