Creepy Morning

Only

Key's POV

Tears stung my eyes as they threatened to fall. Pain slithered it's way to my chest. I held my breath afraid to let out my cries and causing my lungs to beg for oxygen. I tried to hold back tears  but without success, they fell uncontrollably. Panic shot through me as I let out a shrilling scream. The pain was unbearable. It was as if someone intruded me, making my skin itch with excruciating pain. He had his grip on my sides and sent jabs of pain through me. I jump and thrash in his arms each time and struggled to free myself. But his grip, like iron bars, remained in my sides. My torso, almost, consumed by his torture.

I push at his arms that wrapped around me, hoping he'd let go. Free me! It's suffocating.

I was dying, and he knows it. Tears now flowed like streams. My head ached from the lack of oxygen and my chest felt like it'd burst anytime soon. My body felt worn from the constant thrashing and my strength was drawn away. Sweat drops formed on my forehead and my body heated.

I felt his grip weakening as he laughed with breathless huffs. The torture was ending. He was letting me go, letting me breath and letting me free. Free from my pains. But as I stepped away he grabbed into my sides. The torture began yet again.

I struggled for breath. Coughing and choking almost when air came and my cries cut them off.

"Yah!” The shrill escaped my throat. “You s-stu-pid old maaan," I choked out between gasps of air. "Stop it!" I pounded my arms on his, but he just laughs it off. His smiley eyes now mocked me. Onew you are so dead! I reminded myself. And to think that I even bought him chicken! I kicked at the air and screamed with frustration but my laughter contradicted that.

"Yah! I'm trying to sleep here!" A pillow suddenly appeared and flung into the face of my attacker.

I stood frozen with surprise as my ears made out the familiar voice, Jonghyun. I faced him and our eyes met. He made it clear that he was pissed. He eyes burned with fury as his eyes traveled in Onew’s direction. Once free from his glare, I shifted my attention back to the cooked pancakes on the stove. I realized my awkwardness, and tried to act as natural as I could and busied myself with pulling out the plates for breakfast.

"You might as well just get up." I heard Onew mumble as I place the pancakes on each plate, giving each boy two cakes. "About time you got up without someone having to go to your room. Nice for a change." I held back a smirk when I heard this, knowing all to well that Onew was the one who actually needed to be pulled out of bed. Unlike the others, Onew was the only one who could stand my nagging. I'd always need to get Minho to pull him off his bed, or Taemin to jump on his bed, yelling 'Appa! Get up!!'.

Onew appears by my side again. I flinch a little, surprised and still on edge from the previous tickles. He picked up three plates loaded with the pancakes and walk toward the dining table. I followed close behind with two more plates. As we placed the plates down, I felt Onew's eyes on me. I turned and met his eyes. He smiled his cheesy smile again, and I mocked his. Don't worry I won't forget to kill you. I thought sarcastically. Onew's smile fell and he hurried off to set up the rest for breakfast.

In the corner of my eye I could see Jonghyun huff and make his way towards the table. I felt my heart jump a little with panic and I hurried back to the kitchen to scrub the pans and spatula. I mentally face palmed as I realized my clear awkwardness. I never bother to wash the pans, especially not before eating, I always washed them together with the dinner plates.

Jonghyun entered the kitchen while I rinsed the pan. He walked straight to the fridge also ignoring my presence and grabbed 5 glass cups on the way back to the diner table with milk.

"Onew hyung, could you make me coffee?" I heard the familiar voice call out. It took me seconds to recognize it as my own. I felt guilt rise in my chest when I placed the cleaned pans aside and took off my apron.

"You guys, go wash up and change. I'll go wake the other two."

On my way out of the kitchen, my eyes met Jonghyun's for a quick second. He was hurt.. The reason? I have no idea why.


As I stepped into Taemin's room, I closed the door behind me and collapsed against the door.

Oh yeah.. I promised... I placed puzzles together and finally understood the hurt expression he gave me.

I was burdening him, despite the promise.

My eyes landed on the lump on Taemin's bed. I'll try again. We're going to be 'normal'. I walked over to Taemin. "Taeminnie~~!" I patted the boys back. He only hums and curls away, deeper into his sheets.

"Wake up, Taemin. Breakfast is ready!" I tried again and shook his shoulders softly. He groans but pulled his face from under his covers and looked at me. I smiled. "I made your favorite, made sure make it banana pancakes too." Taemin hums in reply and smiles.

"Neh umma," I nod and turn towards the door. I look back expecting him to sit up but I only see him snuggle into his sheets. I roll my eyes. My baby just never changes.

"Taemin-ah, if you don't get up I'll let Minho eat your pancake." I call to him before I walk out of the door. I hear Taemin groan just as I closed the door and a smirk pulled at the corners of my lips, as I walked towards Minho's room.


Minho was different. He could wake up just fine, but 6:00 was too early for him. I struggled with just getting him out of his covers. But finally using the threat of throwing out his soccer ball and uniforms, he jumped out of his bed almost ready to murder me.

Sigh, I almost risked my life waking the monsters up.

I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed the coffee I had asked Onew hyung to make for me, while the two dongsaengs got dressed.

In the dining room, Onew and Jonghyun were flashing glares into each other's eyes. I could almost see the sparks of electricity exchange between them. Their sparks let up when they turned to me, smiles pasted on their faces. I stared back at them confused.

Why are they looking at me like that? They were creeping me out. They looked like they wanted to kill someone. Gosh.. did I do something wrong? Maybe their pancakes taste bad? Don't they dare say that. Maybe they're sick? Creeps.

"You." I pointed at Onew. "Go eat in the living room." Onew frowns, his face asking 'why?'. I turn and pointed at Jonghyun. "Hyung. You too. You're creeping me out. I can't eat with you guys like this."

Jonghyun sighs and follows Onew who obediently went. I smile.