→ s t e p t w o: a c t i n g

Yuri's Four Steps to Revenge

 → As you can probaly tell, this chapter is extremely short since I didn't know what to put in here. I'll make it up the next chapter, my supposedly anticipated one. I can't wait to write about jealousy!

▬▬▬▬▬

Yuri was just adding on another coat of mascara when her phone rang again. She quickly recapped it and picked up her phone.

 

'Yeobo'

 

With a small smile, she flipped up her phone and pressed the receiver to her ear.

 

"Morning to you too baby." Yuri clamped the phone between her ear and shoulders so she could continue on with applying her makeup.

 

"Yuri?" She heard Nichkhun's tired voice on the other line and she felt a surge of guiltiness, knowing that he had probably spent the night worrying about her. He had even called Yoona last night.

 

"Yes babe?"

 

"Are you alright?"

 

"Why wouldn't I be?"

 

"Because-" Nichkhun started but was cut off by another person.

 

"Appa? Who are you talking to? We have to go on set now. Come on." Yuri recognized the voice to be Victoria Song. She rolled her eyes in annoyance, her guiltiness from before now gone.

 

"Um, I, uh-" He didn't even give her a proper farewell before clicking off. Yuri bit her lip as she carelessly tossed her phone back onto her table. She then continued putting on her makeup, playing as everything was okay. After all, today was step two, and all about acting. She was a good actress, she could do this.

 

"Yuri, are you done yet?" In the midst of her thoughts, Yoona had entered their room and took the seat on the left side of the of the makeup table.

 

"Almost." Yuri replied as she the brush against her eyelashes.

 

"I heard some sweet words coming out, did Khun-ssi call?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"And you made up-"

 

"It's step two Yoona," Yuri replied as she set down her brush, "we're all sweet again."

 

"I still don't get why you're on with this revenge game."

 

"I don't know why either," Yuri shrugged as she leaned back against her chair, "I don't know. But I already started and I can't stop. And besides, I can't wait for step three. He had me boiling with all those We Got Married episodes, don't you think it would be nice for him to be the jealous one?"

 

"Well," Yoona bit her lip, "jealous boyfriends are hot."

 

"Exactly." Yuri winked and Yoona laughed. The two girls then stood up and gathered their personal items before joining the other members in going to the vans.

 

Kwon Yuri still didn't know why she was going on with this childish game but hey, it was fun. Although the Victoria interruptions were a bit distracting, overall it gave Yuri and interest towards their relationship. It wasn't like she was destroying it, just a fun, small game to put that spark in their relationship. Yeah, that was why she was still moving on with this revenge scheme romance builder.

 

▬▬▬▬▬

 

Nichkhun felt guilty for hanging up on Yuri; they didn't talk yesterday and the brief exchanges of words just now did not satisfy him at all. He wanted to wrap up the episode with Victoria quickly but as always, the filming lead from morning to late night, another date episode. He had been the good husband today, secretly buying Victoria a cute apron and a couple of shirts and hats. After Victoria got her "surprise" and another home-cooked meal, the filming wrapped up and then it was clear. Nichkhun then hurriedly hopped into his van where his manger was waiting, and took out his phone. With a tired smile, he gently tapped the number one on his keypad and waited for the call to direct him to Yuri.

 

"Hello?"

 

He was never so glad to hear her voice.

 

"Babe?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I just want to let you know I love you." He heard her laugh on the other line causing him to grin too.

 

"What's up with being so cheesy?"

 

"I don't know; I didn't get a chance to yesterday." There was a pause on the other line and Nichkhun frowned.

 

"Babe?"

 

"Babe, I love you."

 

"How much?"

 

"From Japan to Korea."

 

"From Korea to the states," Nichkhun countered, "I win." He heard her laugh again and he laughed along with her, their voices in perfect harmony.

 

▬▬▬▬▬

 

Yuri twirled her cell phone in her hand as she savored in their two hour phone call. Her eyes were closed so she could imagine his facial expressions along with her favorite lines from him from today's call. When she was done remembering, she opened her eyes and placed her phone on the desk. She decided she would drop the revenge plan; it was much sweeter this way anyway. Also, she was in an extra happy mood since Nichkhun told her that they would be back in Japan in about a week or so. She remembered their last visit which stirred up TaecSica rumors; hopefully this time it would be much smoother. She knew Taecyeon and Jessica had a long talk from Soo Man and JYP and that was not good. Taecyeon and Jessica were just good friends yet fans kept sprouting out rumors about them. Jessica had broke down after her three hour lecture from Soo Man and Yuri hated seeing her friend like that.

 

"Best wishes for all~" Yuri whispered to herslef as she shook her computer mouse; her computer had fallen asleep due to the long call she had just made. She then googled Nichkhun into her search bar and began to research about her boyfriend's latest activities. Nichkhun had said that they recently had a photo shoot and Yuri wanted a nice shot of him for her PC. 

 

"Bwoh?!" Instead of hot pictures she found couple pictures and nope, it wasn't KhunRi style, it was KhunToria.

 

'KhunToria spoils each other with goodies'

 

She knew she shouldn't have clicked on the link; she knew it was another We Got Married episode, but she did and she spent about forty-five minutes watching their love line where Victoria would set down an item she liked and Nichkhun would buy it for her. In the end, Nichkhun was rewarded by a peck on the cheek.

 

"What the hell?" Yuri muttered as she exited the browser and shut down the computer altogether.

 

Revenge plan is back on. Step three begins tomorrow.