→ s t e p f o u r : l o v e

Yuri's Four Steps to Revenge

▬▬▬▬▬

Perhpas it was the lack of proper sweet talk that made Yuri so happy today. She woke off without her alarm clock and actually joined Seohyun in the kitchen.

 

"You're early today!" Seohyun exclaimed in surprise as she watched Yuri take out a carton of eggs along with the gallon of milk.

 

"Really? I am?" Yuri asked, not noticing the mjor time difference.

 

"Yeah," Seohyun nodded and then added, "Did something happen?"

 

"No, not yet." Yuri shook her head and Seohyun shot her a puzzled look.

 

"Aniyo," Yuri batted off Seohyun's curious expression and returned her look with an assuring one. "There's nothing big-"

 

"It has to do with Nichkhun-ssi doesn't it?" Seohyun asked, and by the reply of Yuri's pink cheeks, Seohyun knew she had hit the target. "Is oppa coming to Japan for a surprise visit? Or-"

 

"It's a secret maknae," Yuri replied in a hushed tone and Soehyun pursed her lips in disappointment. However, she did not question any further and continued cooking with Yuri.   

 

▬▬▬▬▬

Yuri's smile was bright as she waved goodbye to the camera and headed off with the rest of the girls. Once out of the public's and gossiping staff members' eyes, the nine let loose: pulling out bobby pins, kicking off their heels, peeling off fake eyelashes, etc. Yuri however was seated on the couch, a dazzling smile still in tact on her face.

 

"You look like you just won the lottery," Tiffany commented and Yuri could only shake her head.

 

"I won something better then the lottery."

 

"Right," Tiffany noted sarcastically before turning to Jessica and the two immersed into a deep conversation about their next shooting.

 

"Someone looks thrilled." Sooyoung chuckled as she plopped down onto the space next to Yuri causing the cushions to move up and down a bit. Normally Yuri would have been annoyed at trivial things like this, but today, all was ignored.

 

'Have you called him yet?" Yoona asked, taking her place at the arm of the sofa.

 

"Aniyo," Yuri commented softly before wiping out her smile entirely. "I still don't know what I'm going to do."

 

"Aren't you just going to call him?" Sooyoung asked, her eyebrows knit together.

 

"I can't just call him!" Yuri exclaimed in a frustrated voice, "I want to make things better in a much more romantic way! But I can't think of anything! Help me!"

 

"I'm thinking," Yoona dryly stated and the trio broke into complete silence, racking up ideas on how Yuri could complete her last step.

 

"I got it!" Yoona suddenly blurted out and Yuri turned to her with anxious eyes.

 

"What is it?"

 

"We have a two day break as of right now! And the trip back to Korea is only about two and a half hours! You can fly back to Korea and plan something special for him there!"

 

"You're a genius Yoona!" Yuri said happily, hugging the girl tightly.

 

▬▬▬▬▬

Nichkhun was in a foul mood. All throughout their scheduled dance practice he went through it wearing the same scowl even 'though this song was a romantic one. His eyes were dark and filled with anger and because of that, no one bothered to mention he was missing the beat. Nichkhun was frustrated, agitated, and sadly, it wasn't because of the complicated dance numbers but form his beloved girlfriend Yuri. After yesterday's very disappointing call she never phoned him back. It was like the short distance between them was brewing them apart and he didn't want that to happen. But he had his sixth sense telling him that it was happening. Minho and Yuri sounded so close, so friendly, so loving. It made him downright mad. Minho was an acquaintance of Nichkhun but that particular dongsaeng dropped down the list after yesterday's meeting with his girlfriend.

 

"Yo, Khun, we're taking a break down." Junho called out to the boy who still stood in the middle of the dance studio. The other five members were already fanned out throughout the room.

 

"Perfect, just what I needed." Nichkhun commented as he walked towards Nichkhun and Wooyoung.

 

"You okay?" Taecyeon asked, his eyes scanning Nichkhun who obviously gave out the negative aura.

 

"I'm going to get us all drinks." Wooyoung announced, evading the tense atmosphere. He then scurried off with Chansung by his side.

 

"Do I look okay?" Nichkhun snapped and Taecyeon's eyes widened a bit at the venomous tone. Yuri and Nichkhun needed to patch up fast before Nichkhun was going to kill someone.

 

"Maybe a little change in environment would do the trick," Taecyeon broadly smiled, "Four and a half hours in this stuffy room isn't going to do you any good. Why don't you go down to level three, room 301."

 

"Why should I go there?" Nichkhun demanded, his arms crossing voer each other and Taecyeon bit his lip. It was going to be hard to persuade him to go there.

 

"I-I left my iPod there on the stool by the door yesterday. I was hoping you'd get it for me." Taecyeon weakly said and Nichkhun glared at him.

 

"You're making your friend who's in a bad mood go fetch your items that you carelessly left for you?"

 

Taecyeon swallowed down the accusation and weakly smiled at him, "Change in environment bro."

 

"Fine! But you owe me one!" Nichkhun declared in a stern voice as he pushed past Junsu to exit out of the room. Once he was out, Taecyeon made a face and sighed.

 

"You'll be the one owing me bro."

 

▬▬▬▬▬

Nichkhun spent his whole way to the practice room a floor below his original room spitting out complaints about Taecyeon, Yuri, and Minho. He didn't understand how Taec-

 

His thoughts were interrupted when he stopped at the door of the room. He might as well get the stupid iPod and make Taecyeon treat him to dinner. When he opened the door he was surprised to see the once empty, spacious room filled with balloons and a table at the center filled with assorted food. Carefully walking towards it, he heard a loud "surprise" behind him. At the sound of the voice, he froze. That voice-

 

"Oppa! Do you miss me?" Turning his heel, he met face to face with his beaming girlfriend.

 

"Yuri?"

 

"Don't you recognize me?" Yuri asked and Nichkhun smiled at her before running towards her and picking her up. With his arm wrapped tightly around her skinny waistline, everything felt right again.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"To apologize." Yuri admitted with a small frown. "These past days I haven't been myself to you."

 

Nichkhun responded with a small nod and Yuri looked down."

 

"Why were you acting like that?"

 

"Revenge." Yuri admitted in a coarse voice and Nichkhun stared at her with confused eyes.

 

"Revenge for what?"

 

"For the whole KhunToria wave," Yuri said loudly, tilting her head up to look at him. However, once looking at him and his lost face, she quickly ducked back down again.

 

It took a while for Nichkhun to register it all in. He, however, smiled broadly when he put the pieces together.

 

"That's why?" Yuri nodded and quickly went into her explanation of her four step plan.

 

"This is step four," Yuri announced quietly, "where I beg for forgiveness."

 

"Beg for forgiveness?" Nichkhun repeated and Yuri glanced at him with a hopeful expression. "I don't forgive you."

 

"B-Bwoh?" Yuri blurted out, her eyes wide. Had she gone too far?

 

"I can't forgive you," Nichkhun slowly said, taking steps to approach her, "if you did nothing wrong."

 

"So you're saying-"

 

"I'm glad you're here baby." Nichkhun smiled warmly at her before lowering his head and meeting Yuri's lips. Their kiss was sweet, loving, tender. It made up for all the wrong moments, the wrong actions/

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

"Cut the mushy stuff please!" The couple was interrupted by the hottest 2PM members who stared at the Khunri couple with envious expressions.

 

"Why are you here?" Nichkhun frowned at the five boys.

 

"Free food." Chansung simply answered, pointing at the dishes on the lonesome table.

 

"Figures." Nichkhun grumbled and Yuri laughed, gently slapping Nichkhun on the chest.

 

"Don't be mad at them; I couldn't do this without their help." Yuri said and Nichkhun sighed as he wrapped an arm around Yuri's waist.

 

"I'll let you off this time." Nichkhun said and the five boys made faces at the Thai prince.

 

"I don't think we want to help next time." Taecyeon teased before running off to get a slice of pizza.

 

"So, you're not mad right?" Yuri asked when the two were left in a corner. Nichkhun slowly turned Yuri over, and when she was facing him, he firmly shook his head.

 

"It was the best revenge scheme anyone ever thought of jagiya." Nichkhun said in a husky voice and Yuri blushed at him.

 

THE END