→ s t e p t h r e e : j e a l o u s y

Yuri's Four Steps to Revenge

▬▬▬▬▬

 

"So what is it today?" Yoona teased as Yuri joined her at the dinging table. It only consisted the two of them since the other seven girls were in restrooms and bedrooms, reluctantly getting ready.

 

"Jealousy." Yuri responded with a wink and Yoona grinned.

 

"So who'll be the unlucky guy?" Yoona wriggled her eyebrows and Yuri stuck her tongue out at her.

 

"Mehrong." Yuri childishly said before reaching into the bread basket and pulled out a steamed bun. As she chewed on her breakfast, she began thinking of possible candidates.

 

"Food!" Yuri's thinking session was broken by the arrival of Sooyoung who dived straight into the bread basket and the quickly grabbed the pitcher of juice next to it. She then poured a good half of it in an empty cup before pushing it back and devouring her bun in a matter of seconds.

 

"Aigoo, Sooyoung-ah." Yoona shook her head as she watched her friend shove another bun into . Sooyoung responded with a cheeky grin.

 

"I'm hungry."

 

"When are you not?" Sunny countered. The shortest girl had just gotten out of the room, freshily made up and dressed in a simple yet cute, floral patterned dress. "Save some for the rest Sooyoung-ah." Apparently Sooyoung didn't want to listen since she shoved another goodie into .

 

"Aigoo," Sunny shook her head, "just wait until the SHINee boys see you. Key will never let you off."

 

"SHINee is coming?" Yoona asked, surprised that Sunny mentioned their label mates. Although both groups were in Japan at the moment, the fourteen rarely saw each other. They probaly saw each other once and that was during the second night SHINee arrived.

 

"Yeah," Sunny nodded as she took a sip of her juice, "Taeyeon unnie told me. Onew messaged her saying they'll drop by for a visit since we don't have schedules until later."

 

"That's why we woke up so early." Sooyoung nodded in understanding. Sunny only replied with a nod.

 

"Then we should start cleaning up!" Yoona announced. She didn't want the five to think they were slobs. "Yuri-ah, did you-----Yuri?"

 

"I GOT IT!" Yuri let out a happy shriek as she leaped up off her chair and bounded straight to her room. Fate and timing couldn't have better; SHINee was coming. Five boys were coming.

 

▬▬▬▬▬

 

Nichkhun let out a relieved sigh when he heard Yuri's voice on the other line.

 

"It's about time you picked up." He and she responded with a faint chuckle. Nichkhun had been calling Yuri all morning and Yuri had finally had a chance to pick up.

 

"I'm sorry oppa, it's just that SHINee is over and you know, it'd be strange calling yeobo out to someone."

 

"Oh, I get it." Nichkhun said, feeling a tiny prick of envy that the SHINee boys could spend time with his girlfriend.

 

"Hold up a second oppa-" He heard a round of soft cheers on the other line followed by a thump indicating Yuuri had set her phone down.

 

"Yah! Minho-ah," Yuri sreeched from the other side, "don't touch that!"

 

"But noona~" Minho let out a cute cry, "you said I could go anywhere I want."

 

"Did you really just use ageyo Minho? Uh-uh, just because it was cute doesn't mean I'm letting you off the hook."

 

"I look cute?" Minho cockly said with a scoff and a laugh, "Do you like cute guys noona?"

 

"Maybe I do." Yuri countered and Minho laughed again.

 

As the noon and dongsaeng continued to tease each other, Nichkhun was on the other line narrowing his eyes and counting off the seconds until he wanted to scream into the phone. He had never heard Minho like this before; he had always been the cool, mysterious boy in the changing rooms, not some adorable pet that leeched up to pretty noonas. But then word had it that Minho was a noona killer and that he was only interested in older girls. With those killer looks, charming personality, and stupid princely aura, he felt slightly insecure. And the more he felt insecure, the more he felt angry. Without a sound being made, he hung up, furious. Nichkhun was aware of the large fan base MinYul had and their present conversation was making him think that those fans were right for wishing on such a "real" couple.

 

"Someone looks mad; this can't be good," Taecyeon said in a teasing tone causing Nichkhun to look up from his seat. He almost forgot he was backstage with the rest of the boys. However, it was only Taecyeon in there right now; the boys probably left to get something to drink.

 

"Where are the rest of the guys?" Nichkhun evaded the question and Taecyeon shrugged, a casual smile on his face. He knew Nichkhun probably didn't want to talk.

 

"They're getting something from the machines," Taecyeon said, "they said the'll get tou a sports drink."

 

"Great," Nichkhun smiled, leaning back into the edge of the sofa placed in the room.

 

"You're okay 'though right? Well enough to perform?" Nichkhun raised an eyebrow.

 

"Why are you thinking that?"

 

"I don't know; it just doesn't feel like you want to be doing a special show right now." The 2PM boys were making a surprise performance at Music Core today and 'though Nichkhun wasn't too ecstatic with another live, he surely felt better then than now.

 

"It's Yuri." Nichkhun mumbled, his head hung low.

 

"I figured it was that." Taecyeon weakly smiled, a hand clamped on his friend's shoulder, "What happened? Care to share some pain?"

 

"It's her-" Nichkhun heaved a sigh before continuing, "and Minho."

 

"Minho? As in Choi Minho from SHINee?" Taecyeon asked and Nichkhun nodded.

 

"The one and only noona killer," saying his reputation made him feel worse, "he's with Yuri right now and-"

 

"Aha, jealousy." Taecyeon winked and Nichkhun frowned at him.

 

"Thanks, thank you so very much," Nichkhun sarcastically said, "for making me feel so much better."

 

"Glad to," Taecyeon teased and stopped when Nichkhun shot him a glare.

 

"Seriously man," Taecyeon shrugged, leaning back into the sofa, "let it fly. She has her own friends, her own close male buddies that don't include you. But that doesn't mean she'll go off with one of them. Come on, everyone in the group knows you two are way too into each other."

 

Nichkhun let out a genuine smile at that. Flashbacks of s gagging at various things he told them came rushing in: the foolish grin when talking into the phone, texting instead of sleeping, recieving homemade lunch boxes, etc. Perhaps he was too sensitive. After all, he had his own close friends and if Yuri acted the way he was acting, oh lords, they would've split up so very long ago.

 

"You're right," Nichkhun cheekily grinned, softly punching Taecyeon's knee since Taecyeon was on the couch and he was on the floor, "she has her own friends."

 

"Will that include me?" Taecyeon wriggled his eyebrows, "You know, I would love to be her boy-"

 

"AHEM? You were saying?" Nichkhun shot a warning glare to him and Taecyeon threw his hands up.

 

"I would love to be her boyfriend's best friend." Taecyeon said weakly and Nichkhun laughed.

 

"Thanks bro."

 

"Anytime."

 

▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Mianhe oppa. I love you." Yuri whispered softly as she kissed the cover her phone.

 

"Tch, tch, is someone missing someone?" Yoona approached Yuri with a teasing smile and Yuri nodded.

 

"I miss him." Yuri ran a finger down the edge of her phone.

 

"Then stop this." Yoona shrugged, "I understand why you did and I might have done this too but if it's causing you so much pain then stop this."

 

"I can't." Yuri shook her head and Yoona sighed.

 

"Yuri, stop being so stubborn-"

 

"I can't stop it since it's ending tomorrow!" Yuri dorkily said with a giant smile on her face, "KhunRi is back like before!"

 

"Man, I thought it wouldn't be that soon. You know, I was enjoying not hearing sappy love stories." Yoona's tired expression was replaced with a sarcastic one and Yuri pouted at her.

 

"Then why do you keep on telling me to stop if you hate it that much?'

 

"Because I was trying to be a good friend."

 

"Then be a good friend and deal with it." Yuri snapped before turning to stare at her phone, the same cheeky smile on her face. "I love you oppa! ♥"

 

"Ew," Yoona scrunched up her face, taking her cue to leave the hopelessly flailing Yuri to talk to her phone.  


→ One more chapter fellow readers ♥ Are you excited? I know I am! I haven't had a completed fic for a long time. But in honest opinions, how many of you are glad that it's over. This foolish, pointless fanfic is coming to an end. But I must say, I enjoyed writing this. Did you like reading this?

 

→ Please take these polls for me? I love you all ♥