Chapter 2;

Silence;

Chapter 2;

 

The next day I called Yuri, my best friend. I have met her two years ago and she's the best friend I ever had. Well, sometimes. The most time she was there for me and helped me with my problems but whenever I mentioned Jinyoung she got into her own little world. Jinyoung was my big brother whom she was head over heals in love with. I always called him Junior, which he really hated but I didn't care. I loved to as well as I loved to tease Yuri when it was about Jinyoung.

''Hello. It's Yuri.''

''Hey Yuri, it's me.''

''Oh, heey! What's up?''

''Well, I need to tell you something.'' 

''Is it about Bambam and that Yoona girl?''

''Yes, um he ca- wait what? How did you know?''

''I saw them at the river kissing and I didn't know if I should tell you. I'm sorry.''

''Whatever, he told my anyways. It's official now.. you know. I just feel so bad right now.''

''How about I come over to your house and we watch some movies, ok? You'll feel better, I promise.''

''Ok.''

''See you!''


Ten mintues later the door rang. Wow, you're fast. 
I went down to open the door and greet Yuri, but when I opened it some stood infront of me, I haven't expected. Bambam.

''Bambam? What are you doing here?''

''Whats wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?''

''No, no it's not that. I mean, you really surprised me.''

''Well, surprise surprise little lady!'', he chuckled.

''So, can I come in?''

''Yeah, yeah.'' I was distracted by his appearance.

We walked into my room and sat down on my bed. I didn't know what to say and he didn't say anything either. It felt awkward but he broke the silence, when he started to talk about Yoona. I didn't manage to look at him while he was talking about her, which he did not even notice. He just kept on talking, talking, talking. You . It hurted me a lot that he didn't pay attention to me. It was like he forgets about me when it was about her. Yoona here, Yoona there, yoona everywhere. It hurts.. a lot. Whatever, I wasn't important. It was all about Bambam. I just wanted him to be happy and that's all that matters to me. 
I grabbed for my phone, when I received a message from Yuri.

_____________________________

From : Yuri

I'm sorry. I can't come today.. I 
feel so bad that I have to
cancel,
but mom just found out! 
T
omorrow, ok?

XOXO 

____________________________

I was disappointed and somehow I saw it coming. So she left me alone with this I love and she didn't even know. I still couldn't look at him and when I finally overcome myself, I met his gaze. My heart started to beat faster. I saw joy and love in his eyes. Yoona really made him happy and never saw him that way. So all this time I wasn't able to make you that happy.

''Sorry, I'm talking non-stop about her.'' Oh really? You don't say.

''No problem. She makes you happy, I understand.''

''Yes, but I really need to stop! I came here to see you, not to talk about her endlessly.'' 

''You came to see me?'', I chuckeled.

''Yes. Anyways I brought us Call Of Duty - Ghosts. Let's pla-''

I quickly took the cd off his hand as he showed it to me. He smiled at me in a dumb way.

 

I loved how he got mad at me whenever I beat him. It was embarassing from him getting beated in a Egoshooter Game by a girl, especially getting beated by me. 
When I won four times in a row against him, he slowly put his controler on the floor at looked at me like a little evil. Then he raised his hands, jumped on me and started to tickle me. 

''How can you beat me, huh?''

''St-stop it!'' I laughed.

''This is my revenge!'' he smirked at me.

I felt happy when he was on top of me tickling me to death. I knew I love him and he didn't love me back.

''I-I can't. C-can you just st-stop?'' 

''No. Never!''

I love you.

''St-stop ir r-right now!''

''Never!''

I love you.

''I love you!''

''Ne- What?! You what?!'' Oh no, I just didn't .. I just didn't tell you..

He freezed and gazed at me. He looked like I was turning into a monster he should fear. I tried to tell him, that I was just saying it, to stop him from tickling me or else I will die but I couldn't. Finally I've said it. I know I was going to regret it but at first I felt relieved. He then stood up with a blank face and left my room. I didn't move or tried to catch him. I just laid there and listened to the soundof a shutting door. I am so stupid. 

At the evening I heard my phone vibrated. As I looked on the display Bambams name showed up.

________________________

From : BamBam

We need to take a break.
It's Yoona I love, not you.
It's better. I don't want things
to be messed up.

Bye.

________________________

Now I started to regret.

 

 

_____________________________________

A/N : Sorry for that short chapter
(well the first one was short too) I wanted to
put Bambams point of view in it but I'm really
tired right now and sick. Next chapter will include
his point of view.