Chapter 1;

Silence;

Chapter 1;



I stood infront the door, staring at it and waited impatiently. You are late.  
I took my phone out my pocket and dialed his number, but before I was about to call him the door rang.

 

~Ring ding dong~
 

I hated the sound of our doorbell, so whenever someone pressed it twice I would freak out.
My hand reached for the handle and pushed it down to open the door. He just stood there infront of me, looking like an idiot.

''You are late, Bambam'', I said and pointed at my wrist, pretending there was a watch.

''I'm sorry.'' 

''Stop looking at me like a helpless puppy, I already forgive you.''

He giggled, ''Well, let's go.''

 

We walked down the street messing around and laughing like idiots. It was the same every morning : He picked me up ( everytime beeing late ) and we walked to school.

 

His name wasn't actually 'Bambam' , it was Kunpimook Bhuwakul. But since it was hard to pronounce for me, I called him bambam. I can't remember why I did, but it really matches him.
Bambam was a strange person, you needed time to fully understand him and his mind. But I was already used to him. We have known each other for now almost 10 years, so we basically grew up together. Within our time we spent together, I fell in love with him. It's now 4 years ago when I realised, that my love for him was beyond friendship, that I wanted more. I never had the courage to tell him, so I lived with this pain in my chest. Whenever he talked about other girls, I always felt hurt but I tried my best not to show. I just smiled, even thought I felt I was about to cry. I really wanted to tell him, but I was too late. He already fell in love with someone else and they're even dating now. Her name was Yoona. The moment, he told me about her, my heart felt like getting stabbed with a knife a hundred times.

 

''Hey, you.'', he said smiling.

''Hmm?''

''You know, I told you about this girl Yoona?'' Yes, yes I know about her.

''Today I'll confess her my love and ask her out.''

Just shut up.

''Do you think she does, too? Like, I'm really nervous and I need advice from my best friend.''

'Best friend' ... we're only best friends - I forgot.

''I think she'll be happy about it.'', I forced a smile.

''Um, you sure?''

''Yes. I would be happy if you asked me.''

''Hahahha, you're so funny.'' 

I wasn't even joking... 

''Oh, look there's the school! We have different classes now, so I'll leave you. See ya later.'' He messed up my hair and went fast to the entrance. At the door, he turned around and waved at me then entered the school. 

~~~~

As school ended, I walked to the school gate, where I usually met Bambam to walk home. I saw him standing there with a girl, smiling and laughing. He slowly took her hand, as he saw me and smiled, like he wanted to show me, he's pround of her. This must be Yoona.

''Sorry, I can't accompany you today.''

''It's ok. Have fun.'' Again I forced a smile.
I walked all the way home alone. Somehow, I was prepared, because today he wanted to confess. At home, I climbed up the stairs and went to my room. Agressively I threw my bag on the floor and jumped on the bed, buried my face into the pillow and sobbed into it. 

~~~~

Around 9pm I got a phonecall from Bambam.

 

''Oh, really?'', I asked pretending to be happy.

''Yes and then we to the river.'' 

''That's nice!''

''Yes, yes, yes.'', he said in excitement.

''I waited for the perfect moment and then I told her.''

''And what's now?'' I already know it.

''Well, she was really happy, as you said. She even told me she loves me back. I asked her to be my girlfriend and guess what she said?''

''Yes?''

''Yes, she said yes! And then..'' , he stopped and giggled, ''..we've kissed!''

Oh, ok.

''Um, sorry Bambam, I need to hang up now, My mom's calling! See ya' tomorrow.''

''But I can't hear your mom ca-''

~~Beep beep beep~~

I tried to stay calm, but I failed. Tears streamed down my cheek. I slowly chaged myself, crawled under my blanket and cried myself into sleep.