03

Busy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun opened his eyes. He had closed his eyes for almost 2 hours, acting that he was asleep all the time. He slowly get up to a sitting position. He's on his bed. He knew Zelo is the one who carried him along the way and he knew that Yongguk is staying at their recording room... Again. Feeling dizzy, he checked his temperature by touching his forehead. 'Oh My God.. The fever became worsened.'. He sighed and swallowed a big lump in his sore throat. 'But I need to make the preparation. I'm confident that he will get back tonight.' he thought confidently.

With that, he get up from his bed. He head to the kitchen in slow steps because of the dizziness he felt. The dorm was in a dead silent since the other members was in deep slumber. He turned the light on, slowly adjusting brightness that entered his eyes. Then,he took some ingredients that he told Manager Kang to bought from the top cabinet. Everything had been prepared by himself only for Yongguk. And everything that he want is just Yongguk to come home and tell him how much he love Daehyun.

*************************************

Yongguk's mind was in chaos. He had forgotten about something and something doesn't feel right. Finally,he decided to go home thinking that his mind need to be relaxed a while. "Manager Kang, please send me to dorm. I think I need to rest a bit." he called. Manager Kang smiled and nodded to him. Truthfully he felt happy that Yongguk finally want to go home since he had been working 24/7 the whole week. Yongguk thanked him and kept his belongings in his bagpack before heading towards the exit room.

In the van, he take the backseat so that he canrelaxed and think peacefully. The digital clock shows 10 pm and he was confident that all of the boys were sleeping right now since they were all tired today. While sitting there quietly, he saw a grey backpack placed on the backseat. It was Daehyun's. 'Maybe they forgot to bring it for Daehyun. 'he thought.He reached for the bag, feeling curious of what is inside. He then ped the grey accessory and shoved his hand into the bag. Suddenly, he felt a cold and smooth surface making contact with his skin. Yongguk grab the thing and took it out, revealing Daehyun's handphone.

He huffed. 'I thought it was something interesting..' he said in his mind. Staring at the phone, he decided to check it while waiting the van to arrive at their dormitory. He unlock the phone and saw their picture as the background picture. Without knowing his lips curved up to a smile. After a few moment, he began to check Daehyun's inbox and became puzzled when he read the conversation between his lover and Manager Kang.

To: Manager Kang

11.42 a.m.

Hyung, can you buy some ingredients for making soft tofu stew?? I really need your help coz rite now we're practicing.. And since you're outside the building.. so yeah, I need your help..

To: J.Daehyun

11.45 a.m.

No problem.. But, why did suddenly want to make soft tofu stew? You know right we can always buy them..

To: Manager Kang

11.46 a.m.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter