01

Busy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung,where are you going?”

“I’m going to the studio.Why?”

“Nothing..I thought you’re free since we don’t have any schedule tonight.”

“You shouldn’t forget that I was working hard for our upcoming album.”

“Yes,I’m sorry hyung.But,when will you come back?”

“Maybe on 3AM.If not, I’ll just stay there.”

“Okay then..”

“I should go then..”

“Ah,Okay..Bye.”

“Bye.”

Daehyun sighed.Yongguk didn’t kissed him before he left like before.He’s really trying to clear his mind from those stuff.In fact,Yongguk really does ignore him this past weeks.Yes,he know he didn’t need to be a school girl who needed to be pampered with love and care.But,he just wanted Yongguk’s attention.He’s Bang Yongguk’s boyfriend and he deserves Yongguk’s attention,love and care.Maybe his head knocked on something and he forgot about their relationship?

“Daehyun,why looked so depressed?Yongguk hyung again?”Youngjae asked,keeping his eyes scanning around the living room to search for their leader.Daehyun doesn’t reply instead he lowered his head at the mention of Yongguk’s name.Youngjae smiled warmly and ruffled his hair softly.

“Don’t worry about that.He is working hard for our new album.I’m sure he’s working hard to make your part sounds y.”Youngjae joked.Daehyun laughed softly,eyes shaping crescent moon when he smiled.Youngjae smiled.He felt happy when he can make the older laugh.Daehyun was his bestfriend and he need to keep those smile on his face.

*************************************

“Is he okay?Why didn’t you bring him to sleep?”

“He’s not okay I guess.I already force him to go bed.But he insist and decided to stay in the living room.Probably waiting for Yongguk hyung.”Youngjae sighed.he looked so worried and it make Himchan smiled.

“Ahh,my heart is fluttering,Youngjae ah”

“Huh?What do you mean hyung?”

“Yeah,my boyfriend always cared about his bestfriend.Of course my heart is melting because of you.I’ve thought that you’ll be a super caring mom.”Himchan whispered and it make Youngjae blushed bright red.

“Himchan hyung, don’t say stuff like that!Zelo and Jong-“Youngjae’s eyes widen.His words was interrupted with Himchan’s lips. He tries not to think about how their lips molded perfectly, how his heart filled with unknown but comfortable warmth.Himchan smiled into the kiss.He decided to not playing rough and release Youngjae from the kiss.

“You’re lucky because we had schedule tomorrow.”Himchan smirked and kissed the younger’s forehead.”You always like that!”Youngjae yelled and pushed Himchan off of him playfully,still having that faint blush decorating his cheeks.

“Yeah,I love you too,baby.”

*************************************

Daehyun sat on the fluffy red couch facing the television.His eyes were wondering on the TV’s screen yet his mind were somewhere else.’Did he already eat?Or maybe still composing song?I wonder if he get enough sleep?’.He played with hem of his shirt.3 hours before 3AM.”I need to wait for him no matter what!”

Everyone else had been sleeping except Daehyun who still stay up to wait for his boyfriend.To avoid from sleeping,he tried to focus on the drama but soon,he felt his eyelid getting heavier as he fell into deep slumber.

*************************************

“I told you to sleep in the bedroom last night!Why didn’t you follow me?We had full scheduled today!How can you survived if you don’t get enough sleep?”came Youngjae’s voice.He’s already nagging  at Daehyun in their van throughout their trip to the TS studio.

Daehyun on the other hand,just ignore his best friend and continue to think about Yongguk again.’Well,he didn’t came home last night.’.He tried to think positively that maybe Yongguk was exhausted and sleep in the studio last night.

The van stopped and the members quickly get off from the black vehicle.Daehyun felt slightly nervous.Yongguk is inside and he really missed him already.Reaching the recording room,he heard a faint of laughter from inside.Daehyun wonder if there is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter