Normal days of Oh Luhan

Doll in misery [HIATUS]

(Author's POV)

 

"Ma, I'm going to school" Luhan said while having a bite of his crispy toast. He puts on his shoes and walk to his friend's house, the Kim's place. As he reached in front of a house with an enormous gate, he rang the bell. Soon, a shorter male appeared. "Luhan!!" he greeted happily. Minseok closes the gate and they walked to Baekhyun's and Tao's house. Those two are neighbours.

"Baekhyun-ah!" "Tao-yaa!"

Minutes later, the boys come out from their houses with charming smiles, smiles that they will never show in school and they will only share among themselves. They walked together to the school and luckily they are sitting in the same class. From the first day up till now it's like they are destinied to be bestfriends.

A while later, the smiles on their faces disappeared and when they reached school, the gate was guarded by bullies who are the most scariest gangsters in the school. Kids in their pants by just seeing them. The gangsters are Kris the face , Chanyeol the dumbo , Yixing the "innocent" and Jongdae the troll. These four gangsters are always getting their butts saved by Yixing with the most innocent look. Well thats because that fudging unicorn is teacher's pet and the teachers aren't fair at all. They only looked at money and nothing else.

"Hey hey hey, girl- Oh, I mean. LUHAN. HAHAHA. Gimme your money" Yixing said as he grab his collar harshly. Luhan looked down, he can't afford to look at the fierceness in his eyes. Tao pulls Luhan away from the dimple guy with his wushu skills. He didn't have any fear at the short guy but when it comes to emotional issues, Tao is the weakest. Minseok looked down to his feet, slowly tearing up himself feeling entirely useless. 

"Oh c'mon MinMin, why are you crying? Buhuu" Kris roared and pulled up Minseok's chin. Those beautiful eyes dropped tears, and with those beautiful tears it melts Kris's icy heart. He let Minseok go and watched the fragile boy and his friends runs away.

"Yo YiPan! Why did you let them go away?" Chanyeol asked.

Kris rubs his eyes a few times. "Dummie, that MinMin has beautiful eyes" Kris stuttered.

Jongdae glared at the tallest guy. "YiPan, are you falling for that pyschotic weirdo?"

"Maybe" the tall guy answered shortly. He walked first, leading the gang but then he turns his head towards them ,"Don't call me YiPan. Call me Yifan. YiPan made me sound like some sort of yeast, you dumb asses"

The others laughed loudly. They knew about that and they did it for fun.They really enjoy seeing the tallest to be annoyed. On the other side, the four friends are now panting in their classroom. They sat at the behind of the classes. They felt like it was the best seat for them because they will be in no one's eyes or getting throws form anyone. 

"Yifan are scary as !" Minseok whined while getting his pencils out of his pencilcase. His panting are still there, only becoming softer trhan before. Luhan also did the same as him. 

"Yixing is scary too. He called me a girl. Sheesh. I'm manly!" Luhan mumbled under his breath. Tao and Baekhyun just giggle secretively with each other. Soon the laughs are dead when a tall guy came in. Mr. Choi. Choi Minho. A gay teacher everyone scared of. Including the pitiful fellas. Reason? because this teacher will get everything he wants. He has turned many hot straight guys into gays. They called him the G-Virus. 

"Okay baby, now turn to page 56. And I want our beautiful Byunny Baekhyunnie to read the whole page" The gay master announced. Followed by the heads looking towards Baekhyun. The pretty boy gulped and rosed from his seat. He was shivering. He was ultimately scared. Recently, Nagasawa, the japanese guy was by the G-Virus right after the G-Virus asked him to read a page.He was too scared to even speak. He froze, looking straight into Mr. Choi's eyes.

"Tckk, you don't know how to read? Then, let the gorgeous Luhan read." Minho roared.

Luhan rose from his seat and began to read. Well, this innocent deer felt nothing. Choi Minho walk around the class with his book. Then, he stopped right infront of Luhan. Luhan did not realise it though.

"...the ancient stone has been more than a mystery since then. A few publishers.."

"HEY! That was the wrong page!!" Minho suddenly roared.

Luhan widened his eyes in shock, feeling scared because his teacher was just a few inches away from him.  Then the beautiful boy stared at the page. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"seonsaengnim.. it's the right page.."

"No it isn't!!! Come to my office after school period!"

Upon hearing the roaring words, the three fellas gasped in shock and immediately look towards the tall teacher. They felt a little bit too nervous as they saw the smirk in the handsome face. Luhan, unknowingly nods his head and sits back on his seat. But he didn't notice the sweaty Minseok, the shivering Tao or the silent-cursing Baekhyun. He was too innocent to notice. 

As the class ends, Luhan walks to Minho's room. 

*knock knock*

"Mr Choi?"

"Come in babe"

"So.. why am I here?"

"Because I want you" the taller said as he grab the boy's bulge.

"S-Sir,,"


hii. another update because i love you very much :)

And. I'M ING STRAIGHT YOU LESBIANS ! KEEP YOUR HANDS OF MEEE

 

okay, bye :)

i ing love you guys :*

 

love,

Deena ^^ / Bummie ~