Luhan's Misery

Doll in misery [HIATUS]

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Luhan quickly take a step back, avoiding the ert man's ticklish hand. Luhan is panicking. No one has ever touch his doodoo. NO ONE. He gulped and gasped as the taller man is ing his shirt while closing the spaces between them slowly. Sloooooooowly. He panicked and began to throw the man with anything he can grab. Bottles, files , papers, shoes...and more. Unfortunately, the erted faced man just drew a smile on his face while begin to undo his belt.

"Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lung.

Minho let a trail of evil laughs out of his mouth.

"Awwhh, our Lu Babe is scareeeed" he teased the younger boy.

Luhan clenched his jaw, feeling an ultimate terror building up inside him. He was trembling and huffing , looking at the G-Virus coming closer and closer. Now, he was sweating hard as his back met with the cold walls. 

BANG !! A door flew open, revealing Tao, Baekhyun and Minseok, each bringing a different weapons. Tao with his wushu stick, Baekhyun with a broom and Minseok with a steel stick. Luhan sighed and closed his eyes thanking god for saving his . 

"Sir, I would really appreciate it if you let my friend go." Tao said sternly , putting up his deadly serious face. Minho gulped and run his hand in his sweaty hair. He knew he can't fight the Wushu master as everybody knows his excellence in those skills. He stayed quiet as he watch the scared Luhan run away from his room soon followed by the three fellas.

Few minutes later, they stopped near the cafeteria. They panted heavily, results from running earlier. Luhan sat on the ground with his heavy panting. He pat his chest a few times and steals glances of his friends. 

"Thanks guys, you saved my today" he said with a tired smile. 

The trio return back the smile and help him getting up. 

"We knew he would do those thing, Why can't you notice his true intentions?" Baekhyun questioned. 

"I don't know he would do that to me.." Luhan said with a grin.

"Ahh, let's forget about this , and let's take care of each other" Minseok said with a warm smile.

Tao nods in agreement. The boys walked to their homes. As they dropped Tao and Baekhyun to their homes, Luhan and Minseok went to Minseok's house. 

"Byebye Hannie" Minseok waved his friend as he entered the big house. Luhan flashed him a smile and went to his home afterwards. His face is smiling, but they don't know what he held in his heart. Fears of a new factor hunts him. He is traumatized by the teacher. Though he is saved, he can never how the filthy hand touched him. DOWN THERE.  How the starving look of need flashed on the older's face, it's all too much for his emotion. TOO MUCH.

As he entered his pale blue room, he take off his tie and slammed his body on his bouncy bed. He turned his head and his gaze met the smiling Nana. He flashed her a smile. "I'm home" He went to her and caress her cheeks lovingly , penetrating her with his shiny eyes. Out of the blue, a tear escaped from the brim of his eyes meeting with his flawless cheeks. His smile never left his face. And so, the black coloured eyeballs slowly lighting up to icy blue colour, indicating her own sadness upon seeing her loved one cry.

"Ah, Nana is sad too?" he chuckled and he lay down on his bed again. 

"Nana, you know.. Today my teacher almost me.. In fact ! He touched my bluge, aigoo I was saving my birdie for my girl but then he touched it. I was really really sad but then I was relieved, as my friends came right in time and stop his actions!" Luhan spoke to his 'friend'. He wipes away the tears the had fallen again and got himself up to a sitting position, facing the doll again.

"Thank you for being here for me Nana!" he tilted his head to a side and smiles sweetly. He stares at the doll lovingly before he hit the shower.

 

(NANA'S POV)

 

Ah ! Ah ! Master has come back ! Omona he's handsome Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!. Hmm. Omo Omo, he's looking at me. ME !!! .

 

... wait a minute.. he is not as happy as he always would look like.. Something happenned? Hey, master.. tell me, nehh? 

 

"I'm home"

 

Ohh, he smiled ! Hehehe! Omyygerd!! he's touching my cheek. Nonono.. it's caressing ! Yes ! Caressing my plastic cheeks. Hohoho ! Ooooh, here he come !

 

Noo ! he dropped a tear !!! I'm sad...

 

"Nana is sad too?" 

 

You Ppabo master! Of course I am ~

 

"Nana, you know.. Today my teacher almost me.. In fact ! He touched my bluge, aigoo I was saving my birdie for my girl but then he touched it. I was really really sad but then I was relieved, as my friends came right in time and stop his actions!"

 

OH MY ING GOD

Who the dared touching my master???!!!!

 

"Thankyou for being here for me Nana!"

 

It's a pleasure, really! And I'm gonne kill that teacher of yours !

 

 

(AUTHOR'S POV)

 

As the master is busy showering, the doll began to move her fingers. Unbelievably, the doll turns into a beautiful girl, looking exactly the same. As she move her fingers again, she flashed an evil smirk. She tip toed to the kitchen and grab the best knife she could find and keep it in her dress, at the backside of her .

 

She smiles and turned back into her doll-self as she heard the shower had become quite.