Nana was born

Doll in misery [HIATUS]

 

(AUTHOR'S POV)

"Wow.. you're so pretty. Hm.. I think I will name you as NANA. Why? Because it sounds cute and cheeky, which suits you the best!" Luhan said while staring at his masterpiece in amusement. After years and years of carving and learning, his first masterpiece is now complete ! He smiles sweetly. But he never know that this doll named Nana will give a huge affects to his already-full-with-misery life. He stared into the doll's eyes. The eyeballs were no ordinary eyeballs, he bought it from a magic shop. The eyeballs will change its colour according to the mood. But never did this innocent deer get a clue, that this eyeballs will turn his life upside down. 

 

He dress up the doll in a pink dress made by his mum. His mum was very supportive and made him a few dresses for the doll. She knew the reasons why her son were working his off. She knew that he was cheering himself up because his life were filled with tears and misery. Despite his good looking appearance and a soft personality, he only has a few friends. Excluding his little brother Oh Sehun, he only have three friends which is Kim Minseok, Huang Zi Tao and Byun Baekhyun. All of these cute boys are called with the name of three nerds. They all have charming, drop-dead-gorgeous appearance but their schoolmates had made a circle around them by ignoring them and making their innocent, pure, fragile heart down. With all the bad treatments they get, these three fellas continues their life together, with sadness and loneliness. And to put those feelings away from his misery, Luhan made himself busy by starting to carve for a doll. Soon, the doll which was used to be just a piece of wood has been prettily made and also his bestfriend.

Truly, they were very sad to have this pitiful life but, they know they have to move on because there's no such thing as fairytales or happily ever after.If fairy do exists, their life wouldn't be this bad. They may be a manderella or a sleeping charming. But they are old enough to have those dreams. The only thing they could do is  to swallow bitterly all the comments as they put up a smile on their face and take every steps with a crying heart.

Absent-mindedly, there was a drop of tear falling down. He smiles and quickly wiped it off his smooth cheek. He stared into Nana's eyes and suddenly, the bambi purple eyes change to icy blue. Luhan furrowed his brows as he reaches for the box and read its information.

"Hm.. let's see.. purple for happy..icy blue for sadness, green for jealousy...red for anger... pink for in love.. black for nothing..nothing?? and white for hurt." Luhan put the box in his drawer. And with a smile, he flashes his killing aegyo in front of the doll. Luhan knew that she was just a doll. But because of his loneliness, he did it anyway. Slowly, the colour changes to purple again. But the colour is bright, very bright. Luhan smiled in satisfaction.

He cleans up the messes he made and put the doll beside his window which was opposite to his bed. Suddenly, the door of his room opened, revealing a boy with a red hoodie, smiling happily towards him. Luhan smiles to his cheeky little brother. Beside Nana, this handsome, cheerful boy is his closest best friend. Sehun sat beside Luhan on his bed and stared at the beautiful doll. 

"Hyung.. she's very very very pretty. You're so good and you should carve more. What did you name her?"

"Haha, I won't carve anymore. She's the only thing I will ever carve. I named her Nana. Besides, carving one took years. I don't want anymore~"

"Oh.. that's cute. Nana~ Luhan~ Luna~ hahahaha!" Sehun giggled.

Sehun is the total opposite of Luhan. He is the kingka of the school. With his charming appearance and a cold personality, he makes the boys and the girls drool over him. But he NEVER looked down upon his brother, even if people said bad things about him. The boys lost their father when they were still little. Their father died in a war and luckily they have a strong mum with them. A mum that have NEVER dropped any tears. But Luhan knew, she was hiding those tears with a mask, fake mask, fake smile. 

"Sehunnie.."

"Uhm?"

"When.. When will those people accept me? I-I don't understand. I did nothing wrong" his shaky voice filled the room, His body is shivering, as he was holding back his tears.

"Hyung.." Sehun scooched on closer to his brother and hug him tight within his arms, as he hated to see his beloved brother crying. He would be willing to take over his brother's place if it was possible and they both know this REALITY. And what hurts more is that reality is a but death is not a solution either. 

"Hyung, no matter what those people said about you, just remember that you will always have me by your side. I will always support you and will never sell you out or hate you. I will always be loving you, hyung. Trust me. Whatever the circumstances are , we will face it together. Me and you."

"Thanks" he sobs harder and gripped the red hoodie as tight as he could as if the man he's hugging now will go away if he doesn't hold him tight.

Sehun smiles and rock his brother to soothe him. 

 

(Nana's POV)

 

I'm watching my master hugging his brother. Uhh, why am I feeling so hurt? He is just his brother. I can feel my eyes changing its colour to white. Wait.. am I hurt? Am I? What is this? I wish I can move my muscles...oh wait, I don't have any muscles. Ehhe~ Oh no, my beloved master is crying!! Why did he cry? What did Sehun do? Oh, is it Sehun's fault..? Uhm, I don't think so.. Ehh!! he cries harder!! Heyy!! why is Sehun rocking him? That's my job, you fool!! Yahhh!!!!! Oh , I want to be alive. I know I'm just a ing doll and I don't deserve to be mad or even having a POV. But I want him. I WANT HIM! Eversince he gave me this eyes, eversince I have been able to see, he stole my heart away even if I didn't have a heart. Sad but true, I had loved him since he was 13, those were the time when he started carving me out of a wood. And now he was 18. It was five freaking years!!  I deserve to be loved, right?  Answer me, I deserve it, right?

 


Hi

How's this chappie? It's an intro . For you to have a little idea in your mind :)

Thanks for supporting me. I really appreciate it. 

 

|UPVOTE|SUBSCRIBE|COMMENT

 

 

Hey, comment to drop your feelings about this chapter. I won't be offended. I'll take it as a critics. I will improve myself from time to time :)