Chapter 02

My Online Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 02}

The sound of balls bouncing against the floor and he squeaking of the shoes echoed throughout the basketball court as their practise continued. 

Suho passed the ball towards Kyungsoo who swiftly passed it to Baekhyun who was unfortunately guarded by Sehun.

Baekhyun reverted and managed to dribble pass Sehun but before he could manage a layup, Jongin had already stolen the ball and without wasting any time, passed the ball towards his team mate, Chanyeol who managed to do a three pointer from his spot.

The ball swirled inside the hook.

"GET THE REBOUND!" Suho shouted as both Jongin and Kyungsoo rushed towards the ball.

They both jumped but unfortunately, Kyungsoo was a second late when he realised that Sehun was behind him waiting to steal the ball if he ever had the rebund.

He had two choices at that point of time.

1) Snatch the ball from Jongin but let it be stolen by Sehun who could easily pass it to Suho to do a three pointer 

Or

2) Let the ball go in.

Being the safe guy he was. He let Jongin dunk the ball into the basket.

"SCORE!!!" Chanyeol smirked cooly and high fived Sehun proudly while fist-pumped Jongin.

A loud clap came from behind them as the school's flower girl nodded at them before writing down some notes.

"Coach! How did we do??" Chanyeol panted while trying to catch his breath.

"Not bad, Chanyeol goon, your three pointer has improved." she noted earning a fist pump from him," But remember to angle your shots and not just recklessly throw them.'

"Neh~~" she nodded and turned to Kyungsoo with a sad smile, "Kyungsoo, we need to talk. The rest of you go practise on your own indivual skills. Suho goon, as the captain I hope that you are able to help them.Arraso?"

"Neh!" they chorused and went to get each of their balls and started to parctice again.

Until, 6PM, they were finally released.

No One's POV

"Ah~~ I'm so tired~~ Hyung buy me ice-cream please~~" Sehun the youngest, whined.

Suho smiled warmly and ruffled the maknae's head, but his answer brought a sad pout on Sehun's lips.

"Wae?" 

"Because you'll get another round of stomach ache and won't be able to come to practise tomorrow. The older hyungs are currently resting now so it's our job to practise so that the hyungs can make a sucessful comeback this year for the Winter Cup. In addition, we still have a score to settle with B.A.P, TeenTop... " Suho continued on his rambling as Kai took out his Iphone.

He logged onto OL.com and smiled at the number of messages he had received. 

He noticed a notification-

FurneticX_X_ has just joined. Please do talk to her.

*FurneticX_X_? What a funny username. Well everybody's username on OL.com is weird. Urgh why can't they at least have a decent username like mine, Kai. Short and simple.*

With that he stuffed his phone into his pocket and bid goodbye to his team mates before walking towards the basketball court.

Lee Mihye's POV

After dance had ended I went to eat at the near-by coffee shop which was coincidentally near the basketball court.

To be honest, I have only just recently started to take a liking to basketball. Especially street basketball. 

Street basketball was my favourite.Free and bold.

How did I know about street basketball? Well that's easy.

It all started right here at this coffee shop as there would always be a certain someone who would play basketball here alone at night. I recall asking my friend what he was doing. That someone was able to shoot anywhere from any place. He looked so free and full of life.

My friend then told me he was free-styling. In other words, street basket ball. 

It may look fun and all but in reality it's really hard.

I still remember.

The sound of the bouncing of basketball. The so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter