Chapter 03

My Online Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

*Life-changing?* Mihye wondered. She took out her keys and opened the door. 

She grimaced and threw her bag on the cold marble floor. 

*Life ...* she banged her hand against the wall and before she could hit it, she paused. She was not going to grow up like her father who has temper issues. 

"What's gotten into my sweet cousin?" a voice spoke.

She whirled around to find her face to face with him. The guy who would comfort her whenever she was in trouble or whenever she was feeling down. He was always there for him that when Mihye was younger, she used to have a teeny weeny bit of a crush on him. 

Him, Lee Gong Chen.

Her frown quickly turned into a smile. "O-Oppa!"

She threw her arms around him as he hugged her back.

"So, what happened to my sweet little angel? " he cooed.

Mihye frowned and told him about everything. 

He smiled softly towards her. "Hey, come on. Oppa will show you something to cheer up." 

"What?"

He gave her a wink and put a finger on his lips. "Somewhere you would love and shhh don't tell abeoji. He'll be angry though." 

No one's POV

Her eyes widened at the sight before her. 

A basketball court.

Gong Chen smiled at you and trotted towards a bush which hid a basketball.

"Oppa! Are you gonna-"

He shot her his famous loop-side smile. "Neh. Just like the old times, 1 v 1. Winners get to hit the loser on the forehead."

She smiled even wider,"You're on!" 

In the end, Gong Chen and Mihye had a tie. 5-5.

"Last round OPPA!" she begged.

He paused to catch his breath. "You improved a lot. And here I taught you would be the who's rusty." he sneered.

She giggled and bounced the ball cutely while trying to aim for a three pointer.

*Go in.* she said in her mind as she released hold on the ball. 

Gong Chen smiled and didn't block her throw. 

The ball swirled in the hoop and went in. She threw her arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter