Chapter 01

My Online Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 {Chapter 01} 

Nobody's POV

"Sometimes I feel like, I should just die," her mother sourly told her as they walked towards the lift. 

"I wonder if I was gone, would your father change for the better?" 

15 year old Lee Mihye just continued to stare blankly ahead. Silence engulfed the two of them as they walked into the lift.

As they entered the plain house, they saw him. Sitting on the couch watching television with a bored expression on his face. The tense atmosphere was incorrigible that right now, all Mihye wanted to do was to just leave the house and go somewhere. Maybe to Gigi's? I don't know. 

Keeping her poker face on, she swiftly walked towards the room and closed the door shut. *He's not in a good mood today. No point going out.*

She jumped onto her soft bed and looked at her phone. 

A part of her wished that somebody would just call her and talk to her. No, just a small message would do. Anything was fine. But unfortunately, nothing came. 

"-HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I BEEN TELLING YOU? YOUR FIRST PRIORITY IS LEE DONGHAE. YOU DON'T NEED TO CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO HIM? HUH? I HIRED YOU TO WORK. NOT FOR YOU TO USE FBOOK OR WHATEVER." 

That was Lee Mihye's father scolding the maid, again. 

How many times has it been? *They should just fire her. She's incompetent at this job.* Mihye would always say in her mind. How she had wished, she could just leave. To get out of this hell hole. She hugged her knees harder and slowly, fell into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter