02. Sun Rise

Polaroid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2    

I look up to see the sun rise and quickly took a picture of it with my DSLR then kept it in my bagpack. Hmm.. I should get myself a breakfast, I look at my watch and head to the cafe. It's been awhile since I saw him. I wonder how is he? *sigh*

Suddenly I felt a pat on my shoulder. I turn around to see.

The stranger, Oh Sehun.

He was wearing the same yellow school uniform. Don't tell me that he is going to. Seoul Performing Arts High School. He flash a smile at me.

"Shall we head to school together?"

"Yeah sure." I nod my head as both of us start walking to school.

As we were in the school, I gladly show him the way to the office to get his schedule.

"So what subjects do you have?" he ask as we walk to our lockers.

"Painting, Music and so on. How about you?"

"Same, I guess we are classmates then." he smiles again.

Can you stop smiling like him?

I just nod my head. We head to our classroom. I take a sit at my desk which is at the back of the class. He just follow me like a lost puppy which is cute and just take a sit beside me.

Soon the class is filled with students and the teacher decided to came into class. He ask Sehun to introduce himself in class and he did; soon the lesson starts.

 

---

 

Me and Sehun had different class. Well he have dance class while I have photography class. Which I felt relief cause he really do act like him sometimes which I hate it. But the difference between them is that Sehun is Korean, have light pink hair and a cute lisp while he is Chinese, have blonde hair and doesn't have any cute lisp.

I used to take dance class but change it to photography class cause it reminds me of him. He loves to dance, same goes to me but I stop dancing as I don't want to be reminded by him. So that's why I took photography which can help me with my painting.

As the school bell rang indicate the whole school that it was break time. I went to the cafeteria to get myself a banana milk and thought of going up to the school's rooftop as that's my favourite place in the school but I heard someone call my name out. I search to that familiar voice and found Sehun waving at me.

Should I ignore him?

But it was too late cause my feet had drag me there. I see that he got himself new friends?

"Hey, Lena." says both of Sehun's new friends, Kim Jongin aka Kai and Zhang Yixing aka Lay.

This is what I am talking about.

"Wait, you two know her?" Sehun look at both of them.

They nodded their heads. I just ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter