01. Unknown

Polaroid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

I'm just a normal girl who likes to write, paint and taking some photos. I'm just an unknown girl to the world, I guess... *sigh* That's what I am.. I wish I could just stay under the rain and don't mind getting myself wet or make me cry silently there. Suddenly I heard my brother call out to me which snap me out of my thoughts.
"Lena, what are you doing there? Come inside."
I close the glass door of my balcony and head inside my room; and just go to bed without talking to my brother like always. I heard him sigh and switch off my lights; and switch on the small lamp and close my bedroom door. I'm not sleepy though. I look at the string which hang those polaroid photos.
Get out of bed and went to the polaroid photos that I had; and unclip the clip of one of the photos and stare at it. It was a photo of me with someone special. I then look behind of it to see L ❤ L. *sigh* I went to my study table, take one of the books and put the photo inside of it and kept the book in my drawer then head to bed.

---

I groan as I woke up by the sun rays in my room. Get out of bed and tidy it up then head to the showers. I wore my clothes on and ruffle my wet hair with the towel as I walk to the glass door of my balcony and went to the balcony to meet the cold breeze of the wind. 
*sigh* Suddenly I saw a moving in van. Hmm? Someone moving to this neighbourhood? I look down to see people moving the boxes out of the van. I spot a stranger with a light pink hair, carrying the box into the house and that's when I heard my brother call me for breakfast. I left the balcony; left my room and head downstair to the kitchen.
I took a sit on the stool then place my camera DSLR on the table, my brother place my breakfast on the table. I just eat it silently and drank my glass of milk; get down from the stool. I went to wash my dishes then left the house with my camera and bag.
I walk down the streets. It was crowded like any normal days. My feet brought me to the park where I see couples, family or fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter