Chapter 4

Polaroid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

It's been two weeks now that I have ignore him and I am glad that he did ignore me cause that's what I want. It's good that he make more new friends. Soon a random student came into class and announce.

"Sorry to interupt the class, Ms Rin. The principal wants to see Lena Wu."

All eyes including his are on me. I sigh as I get up from my seat.

"Lena, could you bring your bag too." says the random student.

I nod as I pack my things in my bag and carry it as I left my classroom. I can feel his eyes are fix on me when I left the classroom. I wonder why the principal wanted to see me?

The student knock on the door till we heard the principal say come in. The student open the door for me to let me go in. I saw my brother. Why is he in here?

"Lena please take a sit."

I nod my head as I take a sit on the chair which is empty beside my brother.

"Well your brother is here to ask permission to release you early due to going to China."

My jaws drop as I was shock. Why am I going to China? I look at my brother with you-gotta-be-kidding-me look.

My brother just stood up from his seat; says thanks and bows to the principal. Both of us left the office.

"Why are we going to China?" I ask him as they walk out of the school and are heading to the school parking lot.

He sighs, "I have work there and I need to bring you with me."

I sigh and just go into the car.

 

---

 

Sehun's Pov~

I look at Lena left the classroom. I wonder where is she going? Class soon starts. I yawn as the teacher lectured. I look outside of the window to see Lena walk out of school with a guy. It must be her brother but where is she going?

Soon the school bell ring which my next class is dance class. Hm. I should ask Kai and Yixing about her. It doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter