Chapter 5: Hurts

A boyfriend for my sister

 

Heechul's POV

I was walking in the hall way when I saw a beautifu figure. "Tipany.... I mean Tiffany!" I whispered. I walk to her. "Hey..." I said, she was preparing for go home. She looks at me and doesn't answer. 'Hee..... You are dead!' I thought. "Tiffany! Mr. Soo Man wants to meet us." I shout. She faced me. "Where?" Omo her voice is so smooth. "Administration office." I answer. She nodded. We walk together to the administration office. "Mr. Soo Man, why do you call me?" She asked. "Umm....... Im Miyoung. Your score is so low, very low." Mr. Soo Man said. Tiffany look shocked and sad. "So, here, you will tutor by Mr.Kim Heechul." Mweo? I teach her? Seriously? I'm not dreaming? I'm not crazy? I'm not pabo, right? "So.... Do you want to help Ms. Im?" Mr. Soo Man asked me. "Yes, very, yes." I answer. "Thanks....." I heard Fany said to me, the first time she talks to me.... Ahhh..... I'm lucky!

End of The POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's POV

Yoona walks to the university. If someone sees her, they'll know she win or not. "Yoona! So do you win?" Kibum asked her. When she about to answer, someone calls her. "Im Yoongie." Siwon called her. She looks annoyed. "Come here!" Siwon shout from room 267. Yoona bits her lips. The girls around Yoona looks so jealous. Yoona go inside the room. "What's wrong?" Yoona asked. Siwon closed the door and lean to Yoona. "Ya! What are you doing? I win!" Yoona shout, it's right Yoona win the competition. "So I wanted you to date someone!" Yoona shout. "Who? You?" Now their face was only inches apart. Yoona step backward. "Not me, someone special." Yoona said and smiled. 'Unni, I'll help you!' Yoona thought. "But you still wanted to kiss me, right?" Siwon asked and smile. Yoona blushed. "No and get off!" Yoona pushed Siwon but Siwon holding her wrist, make them lips touch. Yoona widened her eyes. She push Siwon but he pull he. The two hearts was beating fast, but the door was opened......

End of the POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's POV

Why I'm happy when Hee be my tutor? Ahh...... Just act cool and cold! "Fany-ssi, please take a history book in my classroom." Mrs. Han said to me. I nodded. Wait, what is her class? 266? 276? Ah! 267!Yes, 267. I was walking when I saw Kibum. "Kibum-ssi, do you know where is room number 267?" I asked, he pointed at a room. "Thanks." I thank. I don't know why I feel like someone to told me don't go there and someone told me to go there faster. I decided to open. I opened the door and see............ "YOONA?" I shout. She is kissing Siwon? So that's why she asked who I ike.... For revenge? Yoona push Siwon. "Unni.... Don't..." She was speechless. "No, just continue what you doing, I just take this." I said, my eyes now was teary. I walk away, she follows me and when in the hall way, no one there. "Don't follow me!" I shout to her, tears fall in my eyes and now her eyes. "Please, let me explain." She said. "No, i don't want to hear anything from you! You are pabo and pathetic girl." I shout. "Unni...." She whispered. "Stop call me unni cause I'm not your unni! I'm only your stepsister! So leave me and get lost!" I said and I think I'm pabo for saying that.

End Of the POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

"What? You are my what?" I asked still crying. "Yes! I'm your stepsister. My father makes your parents divorcee! Happy?" She said. No, it's not true, right. "You're lying, right?" I asked. "Yes..... You supposed to hate me cause your parents divorcee because my father."I can't believe it. "B- but....." I said awkwardly. "Just leave me, soon I will move from your house and you can live alone!" She said and run. I'm freezing. "She is my what?" I'm starting to cry again. "Not matter what, I will help her." I mumbled. Cause I love her. 

End of the POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kibum's POV

I looking for Yoona. Ah... There is Tiffany, I should asked her. "Tiff...." But she run faster. I saw her tears. What's wrong. I decide to walk to the hel way when I see someone sat on the floor. "Yoona! What's wrong? Are you okay?" She faced me and she erased her tears. "I'm okay." She said but she cries again, I sit next to her. "You have a fight?" I asked. "Ne...." She said. I looked her, Yoona, the girl that I love. "Kibum-ssi, may I borrowed your hug?" She asked and I nodded. I hug her thightly. "She hates me....... She h-hates me..."I tighten my hug. "No, she is not." I said.

End Of the POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon's POV

Why Tiffany have to show up? Aish!!! Pabo..... I walk, searching for Yoona. Omo.... Siwon, this is called love? I go to hall way next when I hear someone crying. What the-? Kibum? Why she hugging Yoona? Are they dating and she cried cause She kissed me when she have boyfriend. NO! My heart start to cry. Just leave her........ I walk away with a broken heart

End of the POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aish why Tiffany show up?and Why Kibum hug Yoona? and Why Siwon must see them hugging. Next will be Heefany!!!! Heefany and Yoonwon, fighting!

Fiuh.......... I update again. Hope you love it! Subscribes and comments please! Thanks