Chapter 4: Truth and dare

A boyfriend for my sister

 

Author's POV

It's 2 week past after meeting Kibum. Now, Yoona have many friends Yuri, Soehyun, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Minho, Kyuhyun and she's popular cause her beauty and she is smart, that make Tiffany more jealous of her. "Yoona-ah, you will attend a collage competition!" Seohyun walk to her. "Jeongmal? So I have to prepared what? I'm studying here for about two weeks and I attend competition?" Yoona speak fastly. "Ne.... But Mr. Soo Man said you'll have the best tutor here." Seohyun explain. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home Tiffany and Yoona don't speak. "Unni.... " Yoona whispered. "Shut up." Tiffany answered. "Unni, i heard you ike Choi Siwon, the jerk?" Yoona asked. Tiffany looked at her. "JUST SHUT UP!"Tiffany shout, that makes Yoona shocked and sad. Tiffany go to her room and locked the door. 'Why she's too nice to me? She should hates me cause My appa that make her parents divorce." Tiffany tears start to fall. It's true, Yoona's parents divorce cause Tiffany's dad but Yoona doesn't know the truth. 'Should I tell her? Or should I being nice to her? Or I leave her?" Tiffany thought. 'Anni...... I'm sorry, my lovely sis...' Tiffany thought and erased tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona is confused and sad. "Why unni always like that? But I will never hate her cause I really love her." Yoona talked to herself while erased her tears. 'Yuri say she likes that jerk. So I will make them together. Yoona nodded but she doesn't know the risk for getting closer to a playboy. 

End of the POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

"Where is it again?" I asked to Mr. Soo Man. "Room number 267."I nodded. I'm in the third floor and finding room number 267 to meet my tutor. I knocked the door. "Come in!" I hear a voice and open the door. "YOU!" I shout like an idiot and point on HIM, Siwon. "Hello! Sweety.... Come in and take a sit." He said and point a chair near him. I awkwardly walk and sit beside him. "Good girl!" He said and messed my hair. That's okay, Yoona! For your unni, Tiffany! " So, jerkie, I mean Choi Siwon-ssi, you will teach me?" I asked nervously. "Just call me oppa." He said and he looked at me. "O-O-O-Op-Oppa......" I said whisper. "Louder." He request. "Oppa." I shout and he smiled. We study hard, Omo...... My face and him was only inches. He's not jerk.... He is sweet. Anni! Stop Yoona. "You understand, Yoongie?" He asked me. "Yoongie?" I blushed but luckly he don't realize. "You don't understand, right, aish pabo!" He teased me. "Anni, I'm not a pabo! I swear I will win!" I anggrily said. "Dares? If you don't win, you have to......" He stop. "What? I don't scared of you." In my heart i was cause my heart beating fast. "Kiss me." I widened my eyes and blushed. "O-o-kay! I agree but if I win, you have to date someone! Deal?" I make a plan. "Deal!" Siwon jerkie shook my hand. "Just remembered, I'm smart!" I said. "Don't care." He smiled.

End of the POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's POV

We aet dinner silently. I looked at her who chews her meat. Tiffany, don't mind her! "Yoona." I call her. She look shock when I call her with smooth voice. "Yes, unni." Yoona said but she shiver. "How about Sunday night, we go to mall?" I asked awkwardly. "You can bring a friend if you uncomfortable." I said. She looks happy that moment. "Anni, unni! Just the two of us." she said and give me a warm smile. That time I feel really hurt and happy the same time, i know i care her.

End of the POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

Today it will be the competition. I really study hard. I dressed with tidy clothes. The competition is on a big place named _____. "Yoongie, ready to kiss me?" I hear someone behind me. "No... of course." I answer and laugh. I'll always make sure Siwon is close to Fany-unni not me. 

End of the POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon's POV

It's the final round Yoona versus a girl named Hara. They have the same score, come on Hara... Win it so I kissed Yoona. They look so sweaty and Yoona looked at me, stick her tongue out. Aegyo.... That girl!

So the winner is...........................................................

To be continued.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for boring and short Chappie. You will see Yoonwon, Heefany, and Yoonbum soon. 

So will Siwon kissed Yoona? Will Tiffany gets Siwon's heart? Or will Hee gets Tiffany's heart? Find out next! Subscribe and comments!