The Boy

Till Death Due us Apart

I went to school and i couldnt think, every time someone touch my hand or patted my back i flinch at just the though of the man. The teacher notice how weird i was acting that day so during break time she asked me to come to her office. I didnt know what to do I was so sacred to tell her what happened in the bathroom but i wanted to end it also.

"Little Ms. Lee?"

"Yes, Teacher"

"are you okay?"

"um...

I started to breath heavly and my hand were figeting so much it took the attention of my leg tembling beneath me. And i told her what happen, all she did was stare and for a moment I thought she had froze, but soon after she got up and came to me and crouched near me and lock the door behind.

"Now, Ms Lee are you sure he wasnt just being friendly"

"NO!! It felt wierd"

"Of course since you never had a father figure in your life it makes sense that you can mistake a friendly gesture for"

"But"

"Your dad is a very important person you cant go around telling these accusations about him, okay"

"Im going to tell mom she'll know what to do"

She smack me for going against her word and talking back towards her. She made me prosime that i would never tell a soul about those nights that supposely never happen. That day I knew I couldnt escape and nobody will be thier for me even if thay knew my story.

I got pick up later that day and we were half way home when he began to speak

"Rinnie i got a call from your teacher today"

"You did"

"Yeah and she told me some interesting things about you"

"Im sorry i promise i wont tell anyone"

"You have nothing to apologize for, Rinnie, we did nothing wrong, okay?"

"Yes, Dad"

Months pass by without a warning and it was almost summer, i was getting out of school to start break. I was at home when the doorbell rang, that never happened before no one ever came to visit us. The man went to the door and opened it and men walked in. They came in and every single one of them stare and smiled at me. The last man who came in had a boy with him he looked my age but a little older. The men sat around the tv and talked with my dad and the boy just walk to a corner of the room and sat down.

His eyes were... dead, like there was anybody in there. He looked so sad, but i didnt know how to make him happier. As time went by he stayed there, so i walked over to him and sat next to him. He never took a glance at me not even one, It felt peaceful. I wasnt alone anymore.

He came over almost every day and days he didnt felt tiredsome and long. All we did was sit never looked at each other or had spoken a word. He didnt know my name nor i knew his. Even though we were complete strangers, I felt different.

Then one day he spoke

"Ji Young"

"Huh?"

"My name, Kwon Ji Young"

"Lee Chaerin"

We sat their with our head burrowed into our arms but the whole time I smiled just by the sound of his name. The other men started to yell and curse and the little boy started to close his ears and shut her eyes close. I reach out my hand and held his, he lifted his head and stared at me with frightend eyes. I got up and pulled him up the stairs and led him to my room.

I close the door behind me to block out the sound. And the boy went to a courner and sat. I crawled up my bed and stared at him.

"Kwon Ji Young"

He looked up at me and qiuckly looked down. All I did was smile, i didnt have the courage to speak anymore but i didnt have to.

"Lee Chaerin"

I stared at him and he stared back. I got up off my bed and sat directly across from him. We didnt speak, just looked. I began to smile and at the same time he too opened his mouth to smile back at me. I finally found a friend, Kwon Ji Young