01

Kiss me hard before you go

' Isn't Minah just so annoying ? ' 

My eyes travel to the petite girl standing in front of the door , her cheeks turning into a flashing red as all the eyes laid on her . i observe her for a moment , nothing about annoyance , only an adorable aura surrounding her ,making you want to hug her and protect her from all the monsters around her . 

 

' I know right ? she fake it in front of the boys so that they would fall for her ' my friend SuAh commented quickly as a response to Ahri's question ' don't you agree So Eun? ' 

I simply nod . We watch her leave the cafeteria  with her small lunch box , with a tender smile she tries to greet the people she meets at the door but no one seems to return the sympathy . 

' Are you going to eat all those? ' SuAh eyes drifts from the innocent victim to me 

i hysterically nod . 

To make it clear , i dont really eat a lot . but it is  my weapon against boys , against the bully . If they see my manners no one would say So Eun is feminine , not beautiful and i am totally ok with that , ive worked hard to build such a picture  . I don't need attention , i don't want to be popular . 

I am scared . 

That my middle school's bullies would come back , i am only a freshman and high school is a new start for me , a new life that i'll enjoy to its fullest . I want to make friends , i want to spend good times with my classmates . I don't need boys , because of them my fellow female classmates grew apart of me , and started hating me and picking up on me , boys brought me nothing but unluckiness and sorrow . 

' You sure eat a lot ' laughed Ahri ' that's what makes you special So Eun . 

I've got Ahri and SuAh , i need nobody else , i just want to get along with everyone . 

That is the coward me 

i fear loneliness . 

We exit the cafeteria , i am holding the great amount of bread ive brought , we seem happy as we exchange opinions and questions , i feel relieved , this is the kind of life i wished for , this is the kind of topics i wanted to talk about . I smile instantly . 

' Haven't you dated before So Eun ? ' 

' no i have never done such a thing ' 

' That's surprising thought , i would have bet that you were the popular kind ' 

' I am weak with boys ' 

' That's not a healthy thing to say ! ' 

' Haha , i just need everyone around ,i dont need bo---' 

I suddenly bumped into someone and i watched as the bread ive been holding slipped off my hand and was about to fall ,the stranger perfectly leaned , caught my food at the right time ; 

' It was close ' he whispered 

Suddenly my heart raced , the sound of my heartbeat accelerating , i barely could breath anymore . i watched the back of the stranger as he walked away . too familiar , he felt too familiar and i instantly thought of one and only person . 

Kim Jongin 

why ? they have no points in common , this one is tall , his voice is manly and his hair longer , there is no way that it would be him , i becoming paranoid . 

' What's wrong So Eun ? ' 

The memory of me waiting for him all the evening , during the festival's night crossed my mind . I missed him and it hurt me when he had actually invited me , then never showed up . I had tons of questions to ask him , i thought i had moved on , but the  fact that this stranger could probably be him had caused all the old feelings to show up again . 

 

' Leave without me ,ill join you soon girls , i need to buy something ' 

 

I run , trying to catch my breath as i come closer and closer to him . 

I stand in front of the cafeteria's door , ready to shout out his name . Teary eyes , nothing wants to go out , my throat feels dry . 

' Kai ! ' 

A tall blond boy with doe eyes was standing behind me , i jolt in shock , i haven't noticed his presence and to think i was about to call the wrong person . 

The stranger turns . 

our eyes connect . 

He smiles ; 

his eyes not drifting away from me , he answers his friend ' LuHan i am gonna buy some food ' 

' wait for me ' the blondie walks to him 

I stand mesmerized , barely breathing . 

it could not be him ?