three

I'll show you talent

Author's POV;

Jina woke up feeling amazing, new school, new teachers, new classes, new life. *Maybe I won't get picked on as much here*, She thought with a smile. She went to the restroom to freshen up and get ready for her first day at Seoul University of Performing Arts Also known as "SUPA" (a/n: hehe supa luv- okie sorry). *I Can't wait~~!* Jina thought to herself. She went into her closet to find her uniform, that wasn't a problem since her uniform took up most of the closet, she tried it on and it fit perfectly.

{The uniform bag yehet}

Jina walked downstairs and found everyone eating breakfast *Wow am I late?* She thought and sat down, "Do you girls like the matching bags? I designed them for you!", Jina's mom said. They all nodded, Jina had blue, Mihee had white, Jaemi had pink, and Minah got purple. "I'll be driving you to school today, since it'd you first day, however the driver will drive you to and from school after today." Her dad said. "Okay, I think now is a good time yto leave. Don't wanna be late on the first day!!" Her mom said as he got up from the table, "Lets go my little ducklings", He added. "Shouldn't mom be saying that?" Jina asked, Her mom nodded "Don't question your father, He's where you got the randomness from" Her mom said, Jina laughed and put on her bag, "Bye umma!" She said kissing her mommy's cheek, "Bye Mrs.Lee" The 3 other girls said an soon they were in the car on their way to the university.

When they reached the school, they couldn't believe their eyes! THE PLACE WAS LIKE 6 STORIES HIGH! *We are soooo getting lost* They all thought "Well off you 4 go, have fun! Oh and don't forget about the dinner tonight!" Jina's dad said as the exited the car one by one "Yeah yeahhh we got it dad!" Jina said not forgetting to shut the door. Once there was no sight of her dad, she turned to her friends with a huge smile plastered on her face "Lets go~!" She beamed and started running for the entrance. All 3 girls followed behind her, "Are you guys ready?", Minah asked while the other girls nodded. They walked through the doors and all eyes were on them... They heard whispering, and they weren't good ones.

"Tsk.. nerds"

"Why are they here?"

"Hopefully none of them are in my class..."

The 4 girls mentally scoffed *Jerks* They thought. The school was huge but luckily, Jina had a map. They made their way to the front office and greeted the ladies in the office "Annyeonghaseyo", They greeted. The lady at the front desk smiled "You girls must be the transfers from California, correct?", Once again they all nodded. "Very well, Here are your schedules", The lady added while handing them their schedules. "Kamsahamnamida" They bowed and were soon off, "Yes~! Same schedules!" Mihee cheered "Yehet!!", Jaemi cheered causing many students to stare and causing her to get smacked in the head by Minah, "Shhhh! Pabo-ah" Minah yelled, "Neh umma~", Jaemi said and stuck out her tongue. They began making their way towards their class while all 4 of them were bickering about which flavor pocky was the best, but then they accidentally bumped into a group of guys, "Omo! Mianhe!", Jina said then looked up at who she bumped into.."Oh it's you... I take my apology back." Jina said sternly as she looked at Byunghun and the guys from before "Jina, don't be rude-", Jaemi said with a pout, "WHO'S THE UMMA NOW??!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!", Minah yelled all up in Jaemi's face as Jaemi just pushed her off "Still you", Jaemi said. Mihee just stood in the background and watched everyone.

"Aw Jina, Why do you hate me so suddenly? Because I didn't kiss you yesterday?" Byunghun asked cockily with a smirk, Jina glared at him "If we weren't in school, I would slap that smirk off your face", she continued to glare at him. "Then do it.", Byunghun said showing no fear, Jina raised her hand and was an inch away from slapping him but Mihee grabbed her arm "Jina no fighting on the first day of school!... Wait until tomorrow", She said, Jina scoffed "If i can live that long with that blode thing around...", She said, "Correction. Amazingly good looking, blonde thing", Byunghun said, Jina rolled her eyes "Whatever shortie", She said and walked pass him making sure to bump his shoulder. Byunghun lost it when Jina called him short, he grabbed her arm and turned her around "YAH! No one calls me short!", He yelled fuming with anger, "Oh, well the truth hurts.", Jina shrugged and was about to turn around but Byunghun kept the grip on her arm "Yah! Let me go!", She yelled "You're an ugly, unwanted, useless, stubborn, brat who doesn't belong in this school because this school is for the talented. You're untalented." Byunghun said then let go of her arm. Jina didn't care, to be honest she was used to it. "Oh and your friends are untalented, ugly, and useless too." Byunghun added. That made Jina annoyed, No one talks about her friends that way "Take that back.", She said, trying to sound calm, "Why? The truth hurts.", Byunghun said, obviously mocking her, She obviously couldn't take it anymore, She raised her hand and smacked him right on the face. Byunghun's cheek was bright red, *For a girl she sure is strong...*, He thought, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yelled, "For being an ", Jina said and walked away, making sure to grab her friends' arms.

"YOU ! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!"

"AND YOU DO??!"

"WELL AT LEAST I HAVE TALENT!!"

"BEING A BASTARD ISN'T A TALENT!!!!"

"I HAVE REAL TALENT!!!! UNLIKE YOU!"

"TALENT?!??!?! I'LL SHOW YOU TALENT!!"

 

--------------------------------------------

 

{A/N: Hi I'm Lily, and you're watching disney channel. lol jk Hey der-- ish moi. ermm It's pretty short but i promise to make chapter 4 longer! No silent reader pleasee~! COMMENTS ARE LOVED~! oh and yes my name is lily lol}

Subbies get more of dat ;)