one

I'll show you talent

Jina's POV;

I woke up grumpier than usual, why? I HAD TO WAKE UP AT 4 AM. Ugh why couldn't we take the afternoon plane, this makes no sense, how many girls do you know enjoy waking up at 4 in the morning?? I didn't want to, but im 19 and living under my parents' roof, i dont think i'd have a choice. At least i can sleep on the plane.

-CALIFORNIA AIRPORT-

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP~!!! I CAN'T WAIT~!," Mihee fangirled, "WHAT IF WE MEET SHINEE??!?! OR SUPER JUNIOR??!?! OR GIRLS' GENERATION??!?!" Jaemi fangirled along with Mihee, "Where's a 'No disturbing animals' sign when you need one?" Minah asked as she rubbed her temple. "Sorry unnie~" Jaemi and Mihee said in unison with a pout on their faces, Minah just sighed and turned her head towards me "Whats up with you? You're usually the loudest" She asked, "Just a bit tired, thats all" I said, surelly she'll believe that, we're all tired.

After an long 30 minutes of waiting, the loud speakers came on "Passengers to Seoul, South Korea, report to gate 4" The lady on the loud speaker said. I literally jumped out of my seat and made my way towards the gate, "Well someone's eager~" My mom said as she smiled a bit, "Yeah, sooner i board that plane, sooner i catch some z's" I said and entered the line. "Does everyone have their tickets?", Dad said. "Neh~!", Everyone said. "Good! Off we go!", My mom said and entered the plane before me. After I gave the person my ticket, she gave me back my seat number, i looked at it and noticed my seat "Sweet! Firt Class~!" I said and went to go find my seat, once i found my seat i put up my luggage and sat down then smiled to myself, "Finally" I whispered then closed my eyes. "Yah Jina~! You dont plan on sleeping the whole trip right??" Minah asked as she sat by me, "No... But that'd be nice!" I said, Minah rolled her eyes "You possibly can't do that." She said, "Oh yeah? Wanna bet~?" I asked with a devilish smile "Considering the fact that you're unpredictable-- No i'm good." She said and put on her earphones, "Thats what i thought..." I whispered and closed my eyes again, slowly falling asleep.

-hours later, Incheon national airport-

"Attention passsengers, This is your captain speaking, we have reached our detination. The current time is 9:04 PM, We hope you have enjoyed your flight. Goodbye and thank you for choosing korean airlines" The captain spoke (obviouslyy), "Psssst~ Jinaaa~~ Jina~! Jinananananananana~~~~!!!! JINAAAAAAAAAAAAA", Minah whispered trying to wake me up. "Unnie i heard you the first time~!" I said and stretched out a bit, "Well then why didn't you wake up?" Minah said and got up to get her luggage, "I wanted to, but there was a part of me that was just too lazy" I shrugged then got up to get my luggage. "Gee... if i had a nickel for everytime i heard that from you, i'd be riding my own private jet." She said, "Well you don't-- so you're stuck with moi~!" I said and playfully whipped my hair, "Oh your hair is beautimous", She said and chuckled "My hair is easy, breezy, and bootifur" I said causing bother of us to laugh. "Yah~! We dont have all day! leggo!", Mihee said and exited the plane. I exited the plane with everyone else and stretched *THE GROUNDDDDDDDDDD OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOUUUU* I thought to myself and skipped around. "Yah Girls! We'll be going to my friend's house before we see our house, arasso?", "Oho mommy ish shpeakin korean" I said and did some kind of gangster pose, "Hey! Daddy is cool too. Wickie wickie fresh!" My dad said causing everyone to laugh "Yeah Daddy is cool" I said still laughing.

"Oh there's my friend's driver! Come on kids~!" My mom said and went to the limo. "Fancy fancy" Jaemi said and wiggled her eyebrows, I chuckled and greeted the driver then quickly got in the car/limo as the driver put the luggage into the surprisingly large, trunk. "Oh Jina, My friend has a son, around your age!! You could probably be friends!" My mom said "Ummmmm... Mom- I Know what you're trying to do... and it isnt gonna work" i said with a "hehehehehehe-- sorryy" look, My mom sighed "Just sayinggg".

-At Mom's friend's house(idk what to call it-)-

"We have arrived aghassi", The driver said. We thanked the driver and quickly got out, "We'll leave the luggage there and then we'll get it back when we go home." Dad said, Mom nodded in agreement and scurried to the front door to ring the doorbell, "This house is huge!" Jaemi said and we nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Again... FANCY FANCYYYY" Jaemi said, which caused us to chuckle. I saw someone open the door for my mom and saw a young lady around my parents' age "Probably my mom's friend", I said and walked towards the house "Eunmi!!!!" I heard my mom yell and taackle the lady with a hug "Omo~! Hyerin! Its been so long!" The lady said, "Lee Byunghee, Nice seeing you again!" My dad said, "You too Hyunwoo!" The man said "And where was I when they were close--" i said, "Probably high school friends?" Mihee said, "Yeah probably..." i said and put on a smile to greet the adults "Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed as Mihee, Jaemi, and Minah did the same. "Omo is this your daughter?" The lady, who's name was Eunmi, said as she pointed at me. "Oh yes! This is Jina, my daughter, and her friends, Minah, jaemi, and Mihee!" My mom said "Aww how cute, Call me auntie neh?" She said to us, We all smiled and nodded, "I guess im uncle, can i be the hip and cool uncle??" The man, named Byunghee, said. "Sweetie, you're not 18 anymore." Auntie said "I can be! Hey i might be able to fit my highschool uniform!" Uncle said "Oh nononononononono" Auntie said, I laughed a bit. "Well come in~! come in~! Make yourself at home!" Auntie said and we all entered, i sat on the couch between Mihee and Jaemi, "Say Eunmi-ah, Where's that son of yours?" My mom said, "Oh he's upstairs with his friends. Should i call them down?" I sighed *Mom dont you dare...* i thought and slightly pouted "Yes! That'd be great!" My mom said with a huge smile plastered on her face, *oh umma...* i thought, Auntie nodded "BYUNGHUN!!!!!! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GET DOWN HERE WE HAVE GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Auntie yelled, "Wow thats loud-" Minah whispered. i nodded and got out my phone.

 

L.Joe's POV

I heard my mom yell, "L.joe your mom has the lungs of mariah carey-" Chunji Hyung said "Um-- is that good-?" i asked while opening the door "Well yeah, Mariah Carey can singg" Ricky said and left my room to go downstairs followed by everyone else, once we got downstairs i saw 4 girls around my age with huge glasses *Oh gosh... nerd alert* i thought and rolled my eyes "Byunghun, This is my friend and her family, Hyerin, This is my son and his friends. "Oh wow, there are 5 of them-?" The lady named Hyerin said "Six-" i heard a girl say, *im guessing thats her daughter* "Oh 6- yeah i knew that" Mrs.Hyerin said "You boys can call 'The Bomb Dot Com' " She said "Yeah, and i'll be 'The bomb digitty'', the man said who i suspected was her husband, i couldnt help but laugh, i noticed the guys laughing too "Nah, just call us uncle and auntie, neh?" The former Bomb dot com said, We nodded and smiled a bit "Oh! Byunghun, This is My daughter, Jina, and her friends, Jaemi, Minah, and Mihee." Auntie said. "Annyeonghaseyo" They greeted. "Annyeong" I bowed slightly followed by the others. "Well you kids stay here and chat and we'll be in the kitchen" My mom said and smiled at us "But honey we were about to watch the game!" My dad said, i saw mom lightly hit my dad's arm- "OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dad said and nodded, "We'll watch it in my office" He said and left followed by uncle.

When the adults left, i plopped on the couch and the TV, i noticed the girls staring at all 6 of us *Have they never seen guys watching TV before...* i thought, "Um... Are you girls just gonna sit there-" I asked, They shook their heads and at the exact same time they all put on their earphones and listened to music. I Looked at the others who were just watching television. "Robots-" i said quietly to myself and turned my head towards the TV.

 

A/N: Heyyyyyyyyy~!! boring chapter huh? Sorry for any mistakes and stuff--- um-- Subscribe and Comment please! No silent readers~! bai!