Chapter 5

Help from the devil ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I will miss you too mom" I said to her and bid them goodbye, as they drove with the car out and they gates closed I run to my room and quickly called Mia, hope that this will work cause if not then the only choice is to kill Kai! Haha nono joke! just gonna beat the hell out of him!

I texted Mia that I need to speak her but she rejected me so I tried to call her and happily she picked up, "heey" I said "hi" she said back "listen I need to tell you this or I will explode and please hearme out" I spoke "okay go on" she said "I know that in the past I have done terrible things and hurt you and even when I raised my hand and almost hit you but it won't happen again, I just lost controle, I don't know what's happening to me..." I sighed and continued "the only thing I know is when I am with you I feel happy and not the empty feeling or loneliness that I feel now..." I waited until she would say something "you still there?" I asked hoping she didn't hang up "yeah..I am...and.." she spoke "and what?" "and I can't believe it" she answered.

"What do you mean?" "I mean you were never like this you never told me about your emotions" she said and laughed "I like the new you" she continued "soooo wanna meet up?" I asked her "yeah sure but don't you ever dare try to slap me or I make sure you will never see the sun rise up, understood?" she said and I promised her that it will never happen again, we bid our goodbyes and hung up. I quickly texted Yuri that her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter