Chapter 3

Help from the devil ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was mad "you had a girlfriend?" I asked Kai and he looked at me shocked "w-what? no!" he tried to defend himself "liar!" I yelled at him as I stood up from my chair "you're worse than Chen" I said and walked the class out as Kai tried to stop me but failed. I went to the toilet and cried my heart out, why are men so stupid? I asked myself.

  In the meantime... Chen's Pov

"You did great work" I said to Yuri "haha thanks! always happy to help you out" she said and kissed my cheek while taking the money "Mia was so angry and I think she went to the toilet, so you can go and win her back Romeo" she said and went away "wait! I can't go inside the ladies room" I yelled "sure you can!" she yelled back and winked at me and I sighed.

I went to the toilet and heard her silently crying, I actually felt guilty but I also love her I can't lose her over Kai, I knocked at the door and she became quiet "occupied" she said with a soft tone "Mia..are you okay...?" I asked and heard her sniffing "please come out" I said and waited but nothing, I sighed and sat down infront the door "I will stay here if you need me" I said and before I knew it the door was unlocked and opened, I wanted to turn around but felt a pair of hands holding me tight from behind.

I opened my mouth "Mi.." but closed back again as she spoke "please let us stay like this for a bit" and I nodded putting my hands on hers, we stayed like that for some minutes until she pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter