Chapter 4

Help from the devil ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      Lunch break

I saw Mia walking with Chen and that made me angry again, I need to get rid of him but how? And then I saw Chanyeol coming my way "hey man wha.." "Chanyeol listen" I cut him off "I need you to do something for me" I continued "Do I have to embarass myself?" he asked "no" I answerd "good now tell me" as I told him that he quickly run to Mia and Chen's direction... hopefully it will work.

Chanyeol went with his plate bumping right on Chen and got it all the food right on Chen's clothes, I could see that he was pissed off "dude watch where you're going" he said "ow I am so sorry man, it was an accident" said Chanyeol trying to look guilty "ugh nevermind, Mia I will be right back" said Chen and left, this was my chance.

I walked right to Mia and stood infront of her as I looked at her she tried to avoid my gaze "look at me Mia" and she obeyed "what do you want Kai? don't you have a girlfriend to go to" she said and avoided my eyes again "listen I have nothing to do with that girl I don't even know who that was, she is just some crazy chick trying to ruin what we have" I said in all honest and she looked at me back again "really?" she asked, I could see that she was feeling happy again, I nodded and smiled at her and she smiled back at me but our smiles faded when Chen interrupted.

"You coming Mia?" he asked and Mia nodded and they were about to go but I grabbed Mia's wrist making her stop "did you forget that he cheated on you and that he tried to slap you?" I asked her angry and she looked me in the eyes and then at Chen "let her go Kai" said Chen but I ignored him and kept looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter