thirteen.

More than just a deal. (EDITING)

“Do you want to go hangang? I feel like walking around… If you are too tired, I can send you home first” Minhyuk offered and suggested.

“I don’t mind going for a walk…” Minyoung replied. But to be honest, she’s worried to leave minhyuk alone. Especially not after what happened in the office.

“Let’s go then” Minhyuk replied with hinge of sadness in his voice.
 



The moment they reached HanGang river, minhyuk start walking by the side of the river with minyoung following slowly behind him. The sunset make the evening extremely lovely, but not in their case. Both of their mind are filled with thoughts.  Minhyuk thinking about his past and minyoung, trying to guide herself back to the right path.

“Hey” minhyuk said to attract minyoung’s attention and he did it.

“Do you remember the incident that made me transfer school?” he asked while finding seats along the peaceful river.

“Your ‘’ photo?”

“Yes. The one you and amber edited.” He said and chuckled. A sound minyoung once loves or maybe still love.

“Let’s not talk about it. I hated myself for a moment…”

“actually, I didn’t transfer school because of that incident… I transferred because I want to attend the same school as suzy. Is just, I needed an excuse and just nice. You and amber gave me a perfect one.”

suzy suzy suzy. Why do our world revolve around her?

 

“Isn’t that good? I saved you trouble…” Minyoung mumbled, trying to sound normal. How can she sounded sad when she know how much suzy mean to him?

“You saved me one but gave me tons.” He replied and look at her, into her eyes.

“Tell me more…” She challenged.

“You make my days in my new school so boring till the extend that I missed you. You make the food in my new school tasted so awful till the extend I need to ask suzy to prepare food for me, but her food is still bad. You make me hated character building lessons so I can skip classes with you. But when I’m there, I got nobody to skip with…” he confessed.

“How about suzy? Shouldn’t she be your ‘partner in crime’?”

“She? She only cared about herself. Even till the day we were about to step into the church aisle. She make me realized how much she changed. She make me realized how good you are to me. She make me realized how much you mean to me. She make me realized how much I missed your carefree character when I’m with her…” minhyuk’s voice broke so as the tears in his eyes.

“minhyuk…” other the other hand, minyoung is at lost. She have no idea what kind of confession is this, to be happy or not?

“She ran away when I give her all my heart. She ran away when she came to sense that she loves minho and not me. She ran away when… when the wedding bell rang… she ran away when I thought she’s my whole world and I’m her world…” Minhyuk continued and Minyoung quickly pull him into her arm and let him sob his heart out.

“Min, I regretted so much. I hated myself for saying those mean words to you. I hated myself for being weak. I hated myself for not giving those love I gave suzy to you… and lastly, I hated myself for rejecting my feelings towards you when I thought suzy was my everything.” He confessed and pulls away from her hug and stared straight into her eyes.

Slowly, and steadily, he bends down and moves slowly towards her lips. Just when his lips is about to touch minyoung's, she quickly push him away.

“St...stop it. You… you are just having mixed-feeling now. Let’s go home now.” Mingyoung quickly stand up and walk towards his car.


wassuppp! I'm back!
Double update for my love!!
Are you all still there?? Or have you all left?? TT_TT