6

Paper Cut

  I do not own this song or the lyrics ~ Wouldn't want to be suied right? ^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Yonghwa was sitting by the desk in his old room. He was doing nothing, just thinking about her. Thinking about how he had destroyed everything. A knock on the door interrupted his depressed thoughts.

“Come in.” His mother peeked inside the room. “Mum…” She opened the door fully and entered. She walked up to the bed and sat down, without saying anything. After a moment of silence he turned to her. “What do you want, mum?” She looked at her son, and Yonghwa knew she was trying to hide her worry, even though it was as visible as if someone had tattooed the word on her forehead.

“Are you having any… trouble?” she asked.

“What makes you think that?” he returned her question with another one. A rather stupid one. He had just entered the house, walked up to his room and closed the door behind him, and he hadn’t seen my parents for a very long time. She sighed.

“It’s just that… it’s been several months since we last saw you, it’s not like to not greet your father and me when you come home.” She squirmed a little in her seat. “Are you having troubles with the agency?” Yonghwa laughed emotionlessly.

“If it had been that well…”

“Then, what is it?” His mother suddenly seemed to understand. “Did you and ~~~~~ have a fight?” Yonghwa looked at her and gave her a sad smile.

“We broke up.” She dumped him, and he deserved it. His mother widened her eyes.

“You… broke up?” she asked in disbelief. Yonghwa nodded. His mother was suddenly right by his side and pulled him close to her. “It’s okay sweety, there are plenty of girls out there, and I can see that, by the way they stalk you outside the house, they want you,” she said. Was that supposed to be comforting? Yonghwa put his arms around his mother’s waist.

“I don’t want anyone else.” His mother squeezed him tighter.

“It’s going to be fine.” They stayed like that for a while. “What’s that?”

“What’s what?” Yonghwa asked and freed himself from his mother’s terminator grip around his head.

“That on your desk,” his mother said and motioned to the folder lying on his writing desk.

“It’s just a song,” he sighed. “I wrote it for her, it was supposed to be on our next album…”

“Did she hear it?”

“No.”

“… Not yet.” Yonghwa looked up at his mother.

“What do you…?” His mother just shrugged with an innocent look on her face.

“I’m just saying that; if the song is for her, shouldn’t she get to hear it?” She walked towards the door. “Do it at sunset.” Yonghwa turned to the folder on his desk. Would this really work? He looked out the window. If he left now he would reach her house at sunset. He grabbed his old guitar and headed out of the room and down the stairs.

“I’m going out for a while!” he called to his parents.

“Take the back door!” His mother called back.

 

~~~~~ had said goodbye to Jae Mi a while ago and was now lying on her bed, staring up in the ceiling. She hadn’t been doing much else ever since she had said her last goodbye to Yonghwa. Even though it was her who had said the words she really couldn’t believe it was really over. There was a knock on the door. ~~~~~ sat up in her bed. It couldn’t be… She slowly stood up and snuck up to the window. She glanced outside and tried to see who it was standing outside the front door. It wasn’t Yonghwa. ~~~~~ walked down the stairs and opened the door a tiny bit.

“Annyeong ~~~~~,” the boy said and bowed his head slightly. “Can I come in for a while?” She hesitated for a while and then stepped aside to let the boy in. She sat down by the kitchen table.

“What do you want Minhyuk?” ~~~~~ asked and looked at the boy. He smiled at her. They had never met in person, but he knew she would know who he was.

“I want to help out,” he said. ~~~~~ sighed and glanced at him.

“What happened to you?” she asked, referring to the wheelchair he was sitting in.

“Oh, this? It’s the reason why Yonghwa didn’t come to celebrate your anniversary with you.” Minhyuk gave her a sad smile as she stared at him. What did he just say?

“W-what happened?” she whispered. Minhyuk relaxed in his chair.

“I had taken the car when I went to do some shopping, well, actually I was just looking at a new pair of drumsticks… Anyway, hyung called me and said that I had to hurry back. He was in a hurry, he said he had a train to catch and that it was really important. I wasn’t careful…” He made a slight pause staring out in space before looking at ~~~~~. “Before I knew it another car hit me from the side and both my legs got badly hurt…”

“Omo, are you okay!?” ~~~~~ stood up, walked around the table and sat down on a chair next to him. “Was it only your legs that got hurt?” Please say it was.

“I hurt my neck as well, but they that will heal fast if I’m just still. I can’t do much in this thing anyway,” he said with a smile and patted the wheelchair. He let the smile fade away and it was replaced by a sad face. “If I had been more careful this wouldn’t have happened and you and Yonghwa wouldn’t be fighting, I’m sorry ~~~~~-ah,” he said unhappily. She just scoffed at him.

“Pabo, it’s not your fault. Yonghwa shouldn’t have rushed you…”

“Don’t make it look like it was his fault. I just wanted to do something for him for once. He takes such good care of us, he does everything stupid manager hyung asks him to and he is always busy with something.”

“I’ve noticed that,” ~~~~~ muttered and looked away feeling the tears burn behind her eyes. Minhyuk pouted to himself. What could he say to make things better? Maybe it was a mistake for him to go all the way here. What if he just made things worse? He was here now, and he had to try, for his hyung’s happiness.

“I’ve never seen my hyung so happy as when he has been talking with a mysterious girl on the phone. No matter what he does he always gets a boost of new energy after talking to her. All of his songs are about her. She’s always on his mind…”

“Minhyuk-ssi, please, stop it,” ~~~~~ said faintly.

“… And never have I seen him so unhappy and sad, miserable is the best word to describe him, after he had lost the girl. I have never seen my hyung cry, but when he realized that she was gone…”

“I don’t want to hear it!” ~~~~~ stood up abruptly. She couldn’t take it. How was she going to get over him if his friends were going to come over here and talk good about him and tell her how sorry he was? She didn’t want to feel sorry for breaking up with him, she didn’t want to admit that she only needed an acceptable excuse from him to let him back in to her life again. “I think you should go, you could stay at…” Suddenly soft tunes from a guitar was heard from outside. Minhyuk smiled. His hyung wasn’t the one to give up without a fight.

 

 

Tell me Tell me Tell me love
Tell me Tell me Give me your love
Love me Love me Come into my arms
Kiss me Kiss me I will only love you

I act like a fool when you smile,
When I look at you,
you are like a pretty doll
My heart goes thump thump,
Because of you my day is better

I want you oh my love Only look at me,
I will only love you even if the whole world changes
Oh my love My heart starts to thump when I look at you,
I will always have you in my heart

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take my hand and Fly
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Trust me and Fly high
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

Tell you Tell you I will tell you love
Tell you Tell you I will confess my love
Love you Love you Hold my hand
Kiss you Kiss you I love you forever

Like the music I play for you,
Like the sweet whistle I play for you
1 minute 1 second becomes even more special,
I want to listen to you every day, I love you

I want you oh my love Only look at me,
I will only love you even if the whole love changes
Oh my love My small heart that drew you,
I will always hug you until the end of time

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take my hand and Fly
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Trust me and Fly high
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

I want you oh my love Only look at me,
I will only love you even if the whole world changes
Oh my love My heart starts to thump when I look at you,
I will always have you in my heart

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take Take Take my hands
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Uh uh Grab Grab Grab my hands
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yeah yeah Yes, we can fly to the sky high high
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take Take Take my hands baby you (you) know What I want u
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Can you hear the thumping sound of my heart beat can u feel my beat
(L.O.V.E BOY) Take Take Take my hands baby you (you) know what I want u
(L.O.V.E BOY) I can’t exist without you, You make me laugh you make me laugh
L.O.V.E GIRL

 

 

~~~~~ stood by the kitchen window looking at Yonghwa sitting on one of the garden furniture, with his old guitar in his hands and his eyes closed. He was sitting stock still after finishing the song. He slowly opened his eyes.

“Please, come out,” he said. “Talk to me. I just want to explain…” ~~~~~ closed her eyes and took a deep shivering breath. She opened her eyes and walked to the front door. She took another deep, supposedly calming, breath and then opened the door.

 

Yonghwa quickly stood up as the front door to the house opened and ~~~~~ stepped out. She stood on the porch with her arms folded across her chest and her gaze glued to the ground.

“Say what you want to say,” she said quietly. Yonghwa stood quiet. He hadn’t really planned anything to say. There was too much he wanted her to know, to understand. He couldn’t form a sentence. She sighed. “If there’s nothing you want, you can leave.” She turned around to walk back inside.

“Wait!” Finally, a sound. She stopped with her back against him. He placed his guitar on the chair and walked closer. “I’m sorry, ~~~~~, so very sorry. I know you gave me so many chances, so many chances that I neglected. I didn’t realize what I had, until it was gone. I had you, and you are all that matters. Without you by my side anymore, I’m useless. I can’t do anything. I’m nothing without you. I’m not going to ask for another chance, because I already know that I’m not worth it…”

”Why aren’t you telling me?” ~~~~~ suddenly interrupted him. She turned to look at him. “Tell me why you didn’t come.”

“I… there was an accident…” Yonghwa mumbled and looked down. She walked down from the porch.

“I know there was an accident.” He looked up and met her gaze. “Didn’t you think I would’ve understood if you had just called and told me what was going on?” He swallowed hard. Of course she would’ve understood and let him stay. But the guilt he felt for causing Minhyuk to get into the car accident by telling him to hurry. “It wasn’t your fault,” she said. They looked into each other’s eyes.

“I…”

“If something like this stops you from coming to me next time, promise that you’ll just call and tell me. I’ll be there in a second.” IfNext timeI’ll be there

“~~~~~, I…”

“I’m giving you one last chance, and mark my words when I’m telling you; it’s your last,” ~~~~~ said without changing her face. Yonghwa walked up to her, closing the distance between them and pulled her into a tight hug.

“I will never let you down again, I will never hurt you, I promise. I’m so sorry, ~~~~~. I’ll treasure this chance, and make sure I don’t blow it,” he said into her hair.

“You better not,” she muttered and s her arms around his waist and hugged him back. She pulled away. “But don’t think you can just come here and charm me with a song every time you screw up,” she said angrily. He just smiled, he couldn’t believe how lucky he was. What did he ever do to be forgiven?

“I won’t need another song to charm you, I will follow your every wish and command to make you happy, and never let you down,” he said.

“And, don’t think you can always send your friends over here to act peacemakers,” she said with one eyebrow raised. Yonghwa furrowed his eyebrows. His friends? Minhyuk showed up in the doorway with a satisfied smile.

“Annyeong, hyung,” he said with a wave. Yonghwa stared at him. What was he doing here? “It’s nice to finally have met your girlfriend,” Minhyuk said with a smile. “You should take her with you to Seoul, I think she would like it.”

“I don’t know… wouldn’t it be troublesome having me around when you have so much to do?” ~~~~~ said anxiously. Yonghwa kissed her forehead and  pulled her back into his embrace.

“You’re never troublesome, come with me, please?”

 

It was the first time C.N. Blue was performing with their new song ‘Love Girl’. The release had been a huge success and the arena was full of crazy fangirls waiting for their idols to come up on stage. Especially one fangirl, one that had heard C.N. Blue in their recording studio, rehearsing the new song, just hours ago. She was waiting expectantly to hear the song, that she knew was written to her. The audience started screaming as the guitar intro started. They all bounced up and down, waving banners and fans with the members on. ~~~~~ stood silent and still, just enjoying hearing the voice of Yonghwa, his sweet voice filling the stadium. She closed her eyes as the final tones of the song was heard.

 

When the echo of the song had died out and the audience had calmed down a little Yonghwa grabbed the microphone again. His face on the big screen smiled.

“This one was for you, ~~~~~, I love you.” 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I finished the story! :) And I know, it's even cheesier than the first one, I don't know why I do that... I hope you are all able to anjoy it anyway! :D
Please comment and tell me what you think

Tinkerbell :)<3

I'll give you these, just because they're cute ^^

Ukulele Cover

CN BLUE LOVE GIRL(cover)