Change of Plans..? + Out With Youngmin!

My Best Friend or My Crush?

*Ring Ring*Ring Ring*

It was finally the end of school.. the time you were pretty much dreading. You got up from your seat after packing your things up and waited for Minwoo. After he finished, he said, "Bye, ~~~~!" he winked at you.

Then he kissed you on the forehead and then left. You were left there, blushing like you never had before and shocked. He said he would only hug you, but instead.. HE KISSED YOU ON THE FOREHEAD!? You felt your forehead and then continued to blush. *Minwoo that cheeky liar!* you thought.

Youngmin saw the kiss and he became even more jealous. *Just what the hell is their relationship? Normal best friends wouldn't do that.. right?* Youngmin jealously thought, as he continued to pack his bag.

As he was packing his bag, Kwangmin came over to you and nudged you out of your daze. You snapped out of it and looked at Kwangmin, who was smiling widely. You then remembered about giving Youngmin a hug to make him feel better and you immediately blushed again. Kwangmin had always liked it when you blushed cutely, but he decided to not ask you out (even though he had a crush on you), ever since the day he found out that Youngmin liked you. Kwangmin then asked you, "What are you going to do to make him feel better?" he asked.

You replied, still blushing. "Umm.. I'm going to.. h-hug him?" you stuttered.

Kwangmin looked at you and giggled. "Really? That's it? Hahaha!" he laughed.

You looked at him with a what-did-I-say-to-make-you-laugh look. He just looked at you and continued to laugh. He also loved your clumsiness. "You know, you should ask Youngmin to go somewhere. You will probably be able to clear things up. I suggest the ice cream shop, since he LOVES ice cream." Kwangmin said.

You nodded and then decided to do as Kwangmin said. But you still decided to hug him as well. You walked up to Youngmin and tapped him on the shoulder. He had just finished packing and then he turned around to see you standing there, fidgetting with your fingers. "Yes, is there something you need, ~~~~?" Youngmin asked, with no emotion what-so-ever.

You slowly nodded and then asked him, "D-do you want to .. go to an i-ice cream shop with me?" you stuttered. It was really awkward for you to be asking Youngmin out.. Well to you it was.

Youngmin was looking at you with a did-she-just-ask-me-out look. After looking at you with that look, he slowly nodded. You smiled and said, "Yay! Thanks, Youngmin!"

He just silently nodded again and then you hugged him. Now his eyes were wide open and and he was gaping. He stood there, frozen, while you were hugging him tightly. You were blushing really hard and you tightened your hug even more. Half - consciously, Youngmin also wrapped his arms around you and you both stayed in that position for a while.

You snapped out of your dreamy daze and pulled back from the hug. You were blushing and so was Youngmin. You apologised to Youngmin and bowed your head down several times. Youngmin just said it was okay and then you nodded.

"So...let's go to the ice cream shop now, shall we?" Youngmin said, his spirits brightening up little by little.

Kwangmin just smiled widely and said that he was going to go home first. You both nodded. You and the Jo Twins left the school and parted ways when Kwangmin went home, and you and Youngmin went to the ice cream shop. Unknown to you, Minwoo had heard the whole conversation and also saw the hug. He smirked to himself and decided to tease Youngmin... once again. *Sorry ~~~~, but.. change of plans.*

- - - - - - - - -

:O Total ruinage of the story much? XD