Hiding The Truth

My Best Friend or My Crush?

Another week wizzed by, and Youngmin was remembering more and more about you, unexpectedly. The nurse was shocked to see that you could make him remember you, but what shocked her the most was that you never left his side, at all. Although Youngmin had remembered many things, there was still the important thing that he just couldn't remember. *What is it...? What's so important that I forgot about it.. And also, ~~~~ said in my dreams, that she only loved me as a best friend.. What did that mean?* Youngmin thought.

One day, when you came by the room, Youngmin decided to finally ask you everything. You came into the room, with a bright and cheerful face like always, but today was different. You were smiling more than usual. Once you came in, you didn't close the door. "Yah, can you close the door?" Youngmin asked.

"Kwangmin, Eunmi! Hurry up!" you shouted.

Embarrassed, Kwangmin and Eunmi slowly slipped into the room, and then closed the door. Youngmin looked at Kwangmin with wide eyes, as what he saw was shocking. Kwangmin had wrapped his arm around Eunmi's waist. "K - Kwangmin... Are you and.. Eunmi.. going out?" Youngmin stuttered, shocked at the fact that Kwangmin could get a girlfriend before him.

Kwangmin sheepishly nodded, and then turned red. "OMO! CONGRATULATIONS!" Youngmin clapped and yelled.

"Thanks Youngmin. I hope you can get better!" Kwangmin said.

"Yeah. Kwangmin has been missing you a lot!" Eunmi winked.

"A - Anyway, we need to go now, so we'll see you soon!" Kwangmin said, and then pushed Eunmi outside the room.

You giggled at how embarrassed they were. "Aren't they such a great couple?" you asked Youngmin.

"Yeah.." Youngmin said.

"What's wrong Youngmin? You don't seem like your usual self." you said.

"It's just that.. I want you to explain. Everything." Youngmin said, with a serious face.

"B - Bwoh?" you asked, surprised.

"I want you to explained everything to me about you. I ... I overheard Minwoo and your conversation a week ago.." Youngmin confessed.

Your eyes widened, as you bit your lip. "Ah.. I see. Well I guess I'll just explain.." you said.

Youngmin nodded. "Well, you see... You.. Remember when you said you were protecting someone from a metal bat? You know how me and Minwoo were talking about it? Yes, it was me who you were protecting. And due to that, you ended up in this hospital ... Because of me. When the nurse did the surgery on your head, she later on told me.. that, you had lost all your memories about someone.. and that someone was me." you explained.

"Yes. I know all of that." Youngmin said.

You blinked in confusion. "Then what did you not know?" you asked, 'acting' innocent.

"Don't lie ~~~~. I know you're hiding something from me.." Youngmin said with a serious face.

You gulped and then said, "I - I think you should figure that out ... on your own." you said, with a smile.

"Why..?" Youngmin questioned.

"You'll find out soon. I - I think I'll go home for the day..." you said, as you handed Youngmin the notes and homework.

You quickly dashed out of the room, leaving Youngmin in there. *Why won't she tell me herself?* Youngmin thought.

*Oh my gosh. I don't have the courage to tell him that he once fell in love with me..* you thought.

Because you knew that Youngmin deserved to know, you texted Kwangmin, and told him to go to the hospital tonight, to explain everything in full detail to Youngmin.

To: Kwangminnie ^^

"Can you please take care of Youngmin for me tonight? I.. I think you should tell Youngmin everything now. He's starting to remember, and he deserves to know. Thanks. And have fun on your date with Eunmi!"

From: ~~~~ ^_~

You eagerly waited for him to reply, and luckily, he did.

To: ~~~~ ^_~

"Yeah, sure! I'll explain everything to him, so it'll be fine. You can go home, I'll be there in a few minutes."

From: Kwangminnie ^^

You smiled at the reply, and then headed home.

---

Sorry for the late ... update?