Protected

My Best Friend or My Crush?

"Welcome.. to our little.. game." one of the queenkas smirked.

"." you murmured.

You started backing away until there was the railing, which stopped you from falling. "Uh uh, don't think you can escape, ~~~~." another queenka wiggled her index finger.

You bit your lip in frustration, anger, and fear. What really feared you wasn't the basketful of tomatoes and eggs, but the metal bat and the broken glass pieces. As you couldn't do anything, you just stood there, frozen like a statue, while the queenkas picked up the baskets and bats. You squeezed your eyes shut as they came closer to you, and started throwing the things at you. At first, it was just the tomatoes and eggs, which you were fine with, but when they started throwing the glass pieces, you got cuts everywhere on your body.

*Minwoo.. please help me. Wait.. why am I even thinking about him?* you thought to yourself, as you continued getting cuts and bruises everywhere on your body.

"Haha! This is what you get for messing with us, making us jealous, and humiliating us in front of the whole school! Be glad that we're not doing this in public!" one queenka hissed.

One one of the glass pieces hit you on the cheek, and trickles of blood came down your face. Slowly, tears started rolling down your cheeks as well. "S - Stop it..." you started.

The girls didn't stop. "...Stop... it." you repeated.

Again, the girls completely ignored you, and continued throwing more in anger. "S - STOP IT!" you yelled with all your might.

That made the girls stop. They had realised that you had so many cuts on your body, and that you had begun crying. One of the girls bit their lip, feeling guilty for what she had done. One queenka whispered, "Do we move onto part 2...?"

The other three shook their heads. "I've.. I've had enough. I don't want her to get hurt anymore. It's.. it's plain cruelty.." one of the queenkas said.

"Yeah.. don't you think we've done enough?" another asked.

"Fine, if you guys won't, then I will. I will do anything for Minwoo, Youngmin or Kwangmin.. even if it involves dirty acts." the queenka said.

The other three backed away, leaving only one queenka, by herself. They watched as the queenka bent down to pick up one of the metal bats, and made her way over to where you were, helplessly and defenseless on the floor, crying. *What has Sulli done..? She's made our friend.. completely blinded by love..* the three queenkas thought, as they watched their friend swing the bat up into the air.

"This.. This is for.. the twins and Minwoo.." the queenka said, as she swung the bat down, while her eyes were closed.

You looked up to see the bat coming down on you, rapidly, and immediately you screamed and shut your eyes. "AHHH!!" you screamed.

-----------------

A few seconds had passed, and you felt nothing. The three queenkas at the back had their mouths wide open, and they gasped in horror. Eunmi and Kwangmin from the back wall gasped in horror as well, and the queenka that swung the bat down was shocked, and dropped the bat. The sound of the bat made you open your eyes with a flash, and what you saw in front of you, was ... Youngmin.

"...Y - Youngmin..?" you stuttered.

"A.. Are.. y - you alright..?" Youngmin asked, gasping for breath.

"Y - Yeah.." you said.

You then spotted blood dripping down from his forehead. You then gasped in horror. "Y - Youngmin... you're.. bleeding!" you yelled.

"I - I'm fine.. It's nothing.. compared.. t - to you..." he said.

"No.. Youngmin. You're.. not fine. YOU'RE NOT FINE AT ALL!" you screamed.

"I - I.. told you. I - I'm.. fine.." he said, as he then fell onto your lap.

You looked at the back of his head, and saw blood was leaking out, continuously. Tears were falling down your cheeks, and you cried your eyes out. "YOUNGMIN!!!" you yelled.

---------

"YAH! What have you done!?" one of the queenkas said.

"I .. I didn't ... I .. I didn't.. see him.. NO! ANDWAE! I.. DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" the queenka raged.

Eunmi and Kwangmin appeared from the back wall and then tried to calm the girl down, along with her friends. Eunmi tried to stop the queenka flapping her arms about, and resulted in being pushed by her. Eunmi was falling onto the ground, and she thought she would hear a loud thud, but instead, she felt something warm around her waist. A few seconds passed, and she didn't feel anything. She opened her eyes to see Kwangmin, holding her waist, just a few inches away from the floor.

Eunmi blushed at the sight. "T - Thanks Kwangmin." she thanked.

"You're welcome." Kwangmin smiled.

------

After calming the queenka down, the others sincerely apologised and explained everything. Then they left. Kwangmin and Eunmi then made their way over to you, and then sat down, trying to calm you down. "NO! YOUNGMIN! WE NEED TO TAKE HIM TO A HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" you spazzed about.

"~~~~... calm down. We'll take him to the hospital okay? You can go home." Kwangmin soothly said.

"NO! I'M COMING TOO! IT'S.. IT'S ALL MY FAULT THAT HE'S IN THIS STATE!" you yelled, while tears kept dripping.

"Okay ~~~~. Fine, you can come with us. But please.. stop acting like this and calm down." Eunmi said.

"O - Okay..." you said, finally calming down.

Kwangmin called the ambulance, and Eunmi called the CEO office, so she could tell him about what Sulli did.

"Hello? Is this the CEO's office?" Eunmi asked.

"Yes this is... Is there something you need?" the lady on the phone asked.

"May I please speak to Mr. Lee?" Eunmi asked.

"Alright. Please wait a second." the lady said.

After that, Eunmi explained everything to Sulli's father, and he seemed very disappointed. He thanked Eunmi for telling him, and then said that Sulli would no longer be disturbing them any longer.

-------

"Hello, is this the ambulance?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yes, is there anything we can help you with?" the nurse asked.

"Our friend here has been severely injured. We need him to go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY." Kwangmin said.

"Alright. And where are you?" the nurse asked.

"SM High School, the rooftop." Kwangmin said.

"Alright. We will be there shortly. Thank you for calling." the nurse said, then hung up.

--------------

I'm sorry, but this fanfic might be another short one.. ^_______^;;
I'm kind of running out of ideas... ;3;